Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and like Anne they chose not to give him a title so why do people bang on about the fact he doesn't have a title, it has nothing to do with the surrogacy theory, they didn't want him to have one

I'm not a fan and yes they are twats
I find it hard to believe that the disgusting grifters didn't want a title for their son. I believe that it's because of the surrogacy but (if you don't believe in that) the other possible reason is because they always intended to live in the USA where you can't use titles.

Personally I bet Meghan was absolutely raging when her son wasn't given a title. Their claims that they didn't want one is the usual lying PR guff they put out.

Reactions: 30
I thought Archie didn’t get a title as he’s only the grandchild of a monarch. When Charles is King Archie will get a title. Anne chose that her children didn’t have a title, she knew they’d never be high enough up in the succession order to be needed and so decided life would be easier for them not to have titles, she anticipated them having to make their own way.

Reactions: 14
She lies,she lies
Everytime her lips move.
She does it oh so good
A witch like hers no good to us
(..think she bangs,she bangs song)
I know,.. I'm bored,..bear with .
❤🤗😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe that the disgusting grifters didn't want a title for their son. I believe that it's because of the surrogacy but (if you don't believe in that) the other possible reason is because they always intended to live in the USA where you can't use titles.

Personally I bet Meghan was absolutely raging when her son wasn't given a title. Their claims that they didn't want one is the usual lying PR guff they put out.
For me they have zero integrity. Princess Anne likely decided her children would have a better life without titles and İ respect her for that - Zara developed her sports abilities and became successful in her own right but has managed to stay relatively low-key. İf Meghan had really rejected titles for Archie to have a normal life then why set up Archewell /Archie day/parade him in humiliating nappies on his birthday/take out a stupid lawsuit in his name/keep him away from his families on either side- İ can't believe she wouldn't have wanted Archie to have the Prince title

Reactions: 25
I wish these two would just bore off. I did think that at one point that Harry could have come back - if he showed contrition, got his head down and pulled his weight I could see him being taken back into the fold. Now, I think he’s too far gone.
I am also not surprised that MM feels that the palace didn’t support her with the press whilst she was pregnant. It’s very hard to shelter someone who thinks they know best, have done and seen everything before and won’t take advice from those that have gone before her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought Archie didn’t get a title as he’s only the grandchild of a monarch. When Charles is King Archie will get a title. Anne chose that her children didn’t have a title, she knew they’d never be high enough up in the succession order to be needed and so decided life would be easier for them not to have titles, she anticipated them having to make their own way.
'Archie' should be known by Haz's secondary title so he is the Earl of Dumbarton and addressed as Lord Dumbarton. If Archie wasn't legitimate, then he could not use the title. Under English law, a child born via surrogate isn't legitimate and can't have a royal or aristocratic title.

Lady C's book is pretty forensic on this and good stuff.

I wish these two would just bore off. I did think that at one point that Harry could have come back - if he showed contrition, got his head down and pulled his weight I could see him being taken back into the fold. Now, I think he’s too far gone.
I am also not surprised that MM feels that the palace didn’t support her with the press whilst she was pregnant. It’s very hard to shelter someone who thinks they know best, have done and seen everything before and won’t take advice from those that have gone before her.
MM saying that the palace didn't support her when she was pregnant would be a true statement..... if she has never been pregnant, if you see what I mean Would be interesting to see those court papers.

She's packing this lawsuit with irrevelevant PR stuff again. Judge won't like it one little bit.

Reactions: 26
I hope the doll never gets a bleeping title.
His parents are vile traitors who should never be allowed back to the UK. Harry is a national disgrace.

Bring on the public outcry and let's just see how popular Turnip Head and the Bride of Turnip Head are then.🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You do realize that births in royal households used to be a public affair and had to be witnessed in order to prevent girls to be exchanged with boys and so on? It is not about being petty, it is about tradition. In lieu of having the whole court in your bedroom now there are the royal doctors to attend the birth. This is why they are to sign the birth certificate and this is why it is so extremely unusual and alarming they didn't sign Archies.
Apart from anything else, Alan Farthing (Jill Dando’s former fiancé) is one of the world’s leading obstetricians and his discretion is beyond reproach. Not using the Royal doctors smacks of either wilful contrariness (surely not⁉) or having something to hide.

Reactions: 32
What did either of them do about it, until about a month ago?

Until then, her lifelong anti-racism campaign appears to have comprised of her claiming to be caucasian on her acting CV.

"Black Lives Matter" started in 2013, any pictures of her wearing the slogan back then?
Thought not.
Back then, maybe she thought that it might be a bad move considering the co-founders of BLM movement are self-avowed “trained Marxists” “one of their heroines is Joanne Byron, or as she likes to call herself, Assata Shakur.
All of that seems to be forgotten now, and the bandwagon looks a lot safer to jump on.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

The Royals at War book says that she was raging about titles.

A44031FE-C673-4010-853E-EDEB62C40183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Meagain at this point is just saying anything that will garner any attention even negative, that's part of her agenda. As for Harry, I'm beginning to question if he isn't a willing accomplice in all this otherwise none of his behaviour makes any sense.

He was brought up in the Royal Bubble, he was in the Army, he has heard for Queen and Country more than anyone, he completely understands what all of it means. How could his head have been so easily turned from the conditioning he was raised in?

He knows exactly what he's doing although I hope in the grand scheme of things the damage he's doing to the Royal Family turns out to be little less than a few ripples.

I don't know how he can be rehabilitated at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I hope the doll never gets a bleeping title.
His parents are vile traitors who should never be allowed back to the UK. Harry is a national disgrace.

Bring on the public outcry and let's just see how popular Turnip Head and the Bride of Turnip Head are then.🤬
Bride Duchess of Turnip Head 👑🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Archie didn’t get a title as he’s only the grandchild of a monarch. When Charles is King Archie will get a title.
But Smegs and Hazard told us they were leaving the Royal Family. So Charles becoming King shouldn't affect Archie any more. He's just an ordinary doll boy now.

(I'm not sure why the pair of them keep piping up every day when they told us they were off, but that's another story).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Royals at War book says that she was raging about titles.

View attachment 170037
Does she not realise that one of those children is going to be King one day!!! And the parents of said children are going to be King and Queen, when that coronation day arrives and Meghan has to watch Catherine and William crowned that’s the ultimate trump card. Charles has always expressed a desire for a slimmed down monarchy so even if they stayed in the UK I think he still wouldn’t desire for Harry and megs children to be Prince or Princess. They are just going to get further and further down the line of succession until they are cousins of cousins of the monarch

Reactions: 23
Just looking back on this tit show video by HPH "hen pecked harry'.....I am sick of seeing him, sick of listening to him, sick of him thinking that his (very privileged) position in life automatically authorises him to come out with this drivel for the rest of the plebs in the world

AND....when he begins by saying "my wife said recently...." God, that must be how he starts literally every sentence these days

My belief now is that HE is actually the worst of the two...she is the grifter, the chancer, the devious cow..trying , as she has done for years, to climb that fame mountain, reach the starry heights she thinks she deserves and retrieve those mega bucks she's so so desperate for

HE...is the guy who for 30 odd years lived a life of such luxury, in a world none of us will ever know or relate to. He was pandered and supported and basically allowed to do what the hell he liked for not that much in return. And yet..after all that, he has the bare faced cheek to treat his own direct family like this. He never ever had a major issue with them before, he always had close relationships with his father, grandparents and obviously William & Kate . I simply do not see or understand what was so bad about his life that he had to run off. Of course Cringe came along but seriously....is he really trying to tell us that his life was so tit that he was just waiting for that one opportunity, one excuse to do the runner he has done...I don't believe that for one minute

So...as & when the inevitable happens, & he is dumped from a great height when the tit really does start to hit the fan for them, I really really hope he is left out in the cold to sort it out himself. he doesn't deserve the support of the British public or the rest of his family. They way he has allowed this to happen, gone along with the whole thing and enabled that stupid cow to put him in this position is a disgrace
Sorry, are we still being lectured to by this entitled, racist, little bell end (see earlier threads) ? He keeps speaking as if he is someone of importance, intelligence or a seasoned activist, yet all his done is make some food and home videos.He’s so bleeping deluded. Harry get a life - a new one and get a stylist for FFS. The thin and crispy, pale, crushed linen vibe only ever worked on Sonny Crockett in the 80’s.
BF05CBE8-34FC-487D-A286-1F003DCF2F96.jpeg

Thank you to the Spectator for this Question to Which the Answer is 'Don't Be Ridiculous'

It is pretty hard to square that claim with figures published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) on tourism to Britain in 2018, the year of the wedding. Far from the wedding boosting tourist numbers, they fell by 3 per cent compared with 2017. There was not even a positive effect on tourists from the US, the Duchess’s home country – tourist numbers were flat. Worse, the amount of money spent by overseas visitors in Britain in 2018 fell to £22.9 billion, a whacking 7 per cent fall compared with 2017. Far from gaining £1 billion in tourist revenues in the wedding year, the country lost £1.7 billion.

Take that, Harkles.
Love a factual and well researched smackdown. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you think we could all take Kate into having another baby? Maybe triplets? Anything to get these arseholes further away.

Surely Charles and Queenie have to do something now, it's getting beyond ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Fox dynasty are great 👍! Not ya usual luvvies, apart from Joanna David, who gives me the pip! Laurence is welcome any time for a drink/gossip, on all things Smegalicious!
I read somewhere that Laurence lost pretty much all his money fighting his ex for access to his kids when they split.
Fair play to the guy getting his priorities right. So yeah I doubt hegives a shiny tit about what people think of him. Access fights tend to give you a hard shell and no patience with muppets.

Quite frankly, until recently I was really feeling sorry for Harry...not so much at the moment. That video posted yesterday...awful, his body language, the crap he came out with - completely indoctrinated, and he really should have seen her for what she is by now...
Anyway, Meeeagain playing victim so publicly must be causing the Queen a headache or two. And without any base to the accusations - quite the opposite, she had it MUCH easier than Kate for example, with so many allowances made. Enough. I think they really should hang them out to dry now and let the press print whatever they have on her.
Oh, and the more I think about Megz insisting on paying the Portland bill herself, the more it stinks as a cover up, she doesn't like paying for much...
Couldn't agree more on the Portland bill situation. That's a massive red flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
MM seems to have irrational hatred of Kate and William. Jealousy?

We've heard more from H&M since they fled for privacy than we ever did before

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.