Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been giving Just H the benefit of doubt until now. I felt sorry for him (mad I know). However he has well and truly fucked up. He is a bleeping PRICK!. My Da was a welder on the Clyde,to my knowledge he never profited from slavery.To say we are endemic racists is a slight on our upbringing. She wrote that pile of shite for him.The hand actions,the faces that the daft fucker pulled, had all been rehearsed. As for Britain making a mass profit from her wedding to H, don't make me laugh. I'm a 64 year old from the Gorbals in Glasgow,and you can bet your bottom dollar that if I had let H into my knickers it would have made truck loads more than a billion £s. Who the duck does she think she is? I think the time has come for the BRF to defend themselves. They cannot let this pair of freeloaders be recipients of tax payers hard earned cash.Then trash the duck out of us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
You do realize that births in royal households used to be a public affair and had to be witnessed in order to prevent girls to be exchanged with boys and so on? It is not about being petty, it is about tradition. In lieu of having the whole court in your bedroom now there are the royal doctors to attend the birth. This is why they are to sign the birth certificate and this is why it is so extremely unusual and alarming they didn't sign Archies.
Thanks for this, I actually wasn’t aware that they had the protocol for this reason. “You do realise” is a bit patronising though. 😊

Reactions: 13
I have been giving Just H the benefit of doubt until now. I felt sorry for him (mad I know). However he has well and truly fucked up. He is a bleeping PRICK!. My Da was a welder on the Clyde,to my knowledge he never profited from slavery.To say we are endemic racists is a slight on our upbringing. She wrote that pile of shite for him.The hand actions,the faces that the daft fucker pulled, had all been rehearsed. As for Britain making a mass profit from her wedding to H, don't make me laugh. I'm a 64 year old from the Gorbals in Glasgow,and you can bet your bottom dollar that if I had let H into my knickers it would have made truck loads more than a billion £s. Who the duck does she think she is? I think the time has come for the BRF to defend themselves. They cannot let this pair of freeloaders be recipients of tax payers hard earned cash.Then trash the duck out of us!
It's a small world! I'm in the Gorbals as well 😂😂😂

And this guy knows nothing about every day real life. Do you think he's ever seen a gas bill?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh....I’m not bloody interested in his opinion or lecturing on ‘institutional racism’.

He’s the epitome of ’white privilege’.

The irony ehe!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nick Ferrari on LBC brought up the "Wedding generated £1billion" issue; neither him or the listeners were exactly sympathetic to H&M. To quote him: "Am getting a bit sick of this woman"
You and me both, Nick 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a small world! I'm in the Gorbals as well 😂😂😂

And this guy knows nothing about every day real life. Do you think he's ever seen a gas bill?
Has he duck!
I've recently moved from the Gorbals to Bridgeton.Although in the East End,I'm a A born and bred Southsider.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well said. How dare he trash us all by accusing us of endemic racism when he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has lived a lfe as part of the elite sponging off us all during his pathetic privileged life. He knows nothing about how ordinary people in this country live. He can duck off.

If he really feels this strongly he should give up his wealth and privilege and get an ordinary job. Of course he won't do that because he doesn't see how far he has tunnelled up his wife's backside and he's not qualified to do anything because he's thick as pigshit 🐖💩

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just heard H being described as "The Lily Allen" of the Royal family:ROFLMAO:.What a fantastic analogy.

direct link

great find :ROFLMAO:
Thank you.I'm no very Tech savvy.
He is a fantastic comedian.Does not get gigs because he does not hold left wing views.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
According to that gossip rag Harry must have a green card, meaning that he applied for it approx 2 years ago. Do we think that's true?
Not true, I got my green card after my interview with the INS. Permanent residency, however, is granted after 2 years.

Reactions: 12
Here we go. More PR fluff to make Meghan look good. It's so funny how each article about Meghan quotes someone as saying how "kind" and "wonderful" and "caring" and "generous" she is. EVERY SINGLE TIME the same description of her. Written by Meghan and her PR!

This Michael Johnson is being used, just like everyone is used by Meghan.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think all this stuff she’s slung out in legal papers is purely to ‘get it out there’ with no real intention of it being an actual part of the battle. It’s all over the news today and some people will believe it. Job done. My dislike for them both has plumbed new depths.

Reactions: 25
Can he just STF up? He doesn’t live here. I don’t want to hear him anymore.

Says the one who called his colleagues Paki’s and ragheads! 😳

The money would have been generated no matter who he married, it's bugger all to do with him marrying an old slapper with dodgy images across the internet. A genuine princess or nice local girl would have been nice, but none of those would put up with Prince Petulant so he scraped the barrel andthis is the result. Jesus, if he'd plucked a single mum from a sink estate he'd be better off.
Wasn’t she the only one who said ‘yes’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t she the only one who said ‘yes’
Cressida and Chelsy have both had VERY lucky escapes!
Full marks to them and his various other past girlfriends for having the sense to bin off the clown prince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They were discussing Meghan on This Morning. Discussing the letter was meant to be private. Royal reporter Camilla mentioned what Scobie said on American TV. Also that he wrote finding freedom book. It doesn't look good that Meghan's mouthpiece is saying the letter was probably meant to be public. I can't see her winning this court case. I can't believe Harry is letting her do this to his family. Isn't the RF their main means of income?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.