Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suspecrobot

Lady C seems adamant in her book that there was no curtesy - not even a bob. Surely Megain would have sued already if they had conformed with protocol re the Queen ? If they did bow etc then Lady C would seem like a sitting duck for a law suit....
This has been debunked earlier in the thread. There was a curtsey, but the cameras didn't catch it very clearly. Maybe Lady C owes M an apology? :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I thought I had hit the floor with my opinion of Harry who is more than a willing accomplice in this debacle in my opinion but no, I have today discovered several more levels of detest against the spare. I hope he never comes back ...
Any chance that you could let me know where you saw the stuff about h if it's new and connected with the q stuff.thanks.

Carey2020

That would never happen Andrew is her favourite unfortunately
Remember this is the woman who turned up to church with him after his interview, the head of the church, disgusting. And you'll notice she encourages a relationship with Trump, wonder why....

• Sad

Baguette

VIP Member
We've got more Queens Commonwealth Trust rubbish today. They've just posted this Haz Word Salad, suspiciously on US time today.

Which is pretty offensive, given the sensible chair of the YouTube meeting, Chrisann Jarrett is a QCT Trustee. Why not choose a quote from her that sums up the meeting, rather than guff from the Dim Prince of Privilege?

Oh, and they admit that the YouTube video from yesterday is 'an edit'. Hmmmm.

I have a really really horrible suspicion that QCT have given the Harkles the keys to their social media and they are turning it into Sussex Commonwealth Royal.

I thought the new QCT Digital Safeguarding policy was written after they slapped down the Harkles for the BLM posts that politicised the monarchy. Now I think they gave them the keys to use the platform as they like 'as long as they follow the rules'.

Well we know that they won't. Mad Megz will post that 'Queen must apologise for everything in general, sell the palaces and pay reparations to everyone starting with the surname Ragland' and then sit back cackling whilst the patient work of 50 years goes up in smoke.

New digital policy tweeted here

Link here: https://www.queenscommonwealthtrust.org/digital-safeguarding/

Reactions: 5

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
The Commonwealth article in the Mail has over sixteen thousand hits so far.

I feel so sorry for The Queen, she doesn't deserve this, She's worked tirelessly for the Commonwealth her whole life.

As for Harry, what kind of mother has a son like that? Oh, wait! I watched him on that film and thought loose cannon. I said exactly the same about his mother when she was talking about the next big thing to the journalists when she was with Dodi on the yacht towards the end.

I said to my late husband, she's becoming a loose cannon. At least with all the video cameras around today, they won't be able to take her out. Weeks later, she was gone, gulp ...

At this point, if I were the Royal Family, I would be pulling up the draw bridges, changing the locks and sending him one message, "We're stopping the money and as from today, you're on your own".

His number would be blocked from all phones and then deleted. I would be giving the switchboards at various estates the instruction to not put through any calls from him.

At this point, I can't stand to look at him, them.
The Commonwealth has a dark side, so no need to feel any sympathy for the Queen at all, regardless of how anyone feels about Meghan and Harry.

Reactions: 3

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
its not just that he doesnt live here any more.. Racism and institutional racism is such a complicated issue....
But the hypocrisy of someone who comes from a family which has benefited so much from exploitation of other races and other countries....
Queen Victoria and the Raj and the exploitation of India anyone!!! What about British colonialism.....all the white farms and land grabs in Africa a...Kenya Rhodesia etc....

I havent ever seen him actually trying to give back anything that replicates the sheer depth of white patronage he has recieved as a member of the British Royal family.

If you actually feel like this....put your money where your mouth is ...and do something .......give gangans art treasures away.....etc etc..
I couldn’t agree more, although it’s up to dear old granny to hand over the stolen goods.

Reactions: 3

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
That’s an interesting find.
Some one has been way down a rabbit hole 😄😄😄
So joe Biden being transported around in submarine driven by GM who got her submarine license for this purpose because they knew he was going to run for president in 20+ years and had to keep ‘his visits’ top secret. Find what you’re smoking and market It 😄😄

trying to find a way to shoe horn it into a Meghan Markle thread too ? maybe they were doing pizza deliveries from the Washington pizza parlour that Hillary was using as a ‘front’ - according to similar nut jobs. You may remember that a wacko turned up with a shot gun to free the hostages and surprise surprise it was nonsense.

Joe Biden not on flight manifest so he got a submarine there. That is hilarious -

• Haha
Reactions: 2