Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Let's face it if Harry had been born in to an ordinary family he's the sort who would have failed all his exams at school, failed to get a job, blamed everyone but himself, then developed a heroin addiction robbing his parents to sustain it.
Which is basically what he's done.
His exams were fixed to get him out of Eton with at least something to show for his years there.☑
He went in the army because he was unqualified for anything else there was nothing else for him.☑
Leaves the army and floats around like an unflushable turd for years.Doing nothing, being nothing.☑
Met a hugely unsuitable divorced (possibly twice) woman with a dodgy sexual history who had dished out drugs at her last wedding and dumped his birth family to run off with her to 'find himself' and spout love and shit like an aging 60's hippy.☑

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Chum

Nick Ferrari on LBC brought up the "Wedding generated £1billion" issue; neither him or the listeners were exactly sympathetic to H&M. To quote him: "Am getting a bit sick of this woman"
You and me both, Nick 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Popcornstein

I mean who even says let alone thinks like this? Like she wanted a fucking cut of revenue generated WTF? Actual trash - get in the bin Meg you classless ho.
“Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue”
She fails to understand it wasn't HER wedding to Harry that generated tourism, it was HARRY getting married to her or whoever else he did.

Nobody would have turned up to HER wedding.

And if he had married someone else it would likely have been a much more important ceremony in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I come on here to have a bit of a whinge and a laugh about cringe and ginge.

But today, I'm an absolutely raging that the state of this git lecturing us about racism!!!

What the feck does he know about anything???

He's lived a life of luxury, apart from the army, he's never held down a job and doesn't look like he's able to work apart from telling us about his mum.

Maybe Meghan needs to ask him what exactly he did on those 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan???

He knows nothing about real life and the struggles people face every day.

I'm absolutely seething at this. If he wants to paint himself as some kind of sjw, he needs to stand on his own 2 feet and stop taking money from the Royal Family. Again he maybe needs to ask exactly how his granny got to be the richest woman in the world.

Raging 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

antinoos

waves @antinoos ! Glad you are back. Don't you be bringing any of those nasty Rona germs onto our lovely shiny clean thread, now!

One of my big questions..if those friends had given the letter without her knowledge, how could she name them? I mean, if someone does something I have no knowledge of... how can I have knowledge of it?!

Mystic Meg didn't just say "I shared info with all of these people, it could have been any of them" ( which in itself would have been a bit :unsure::unsure: - as most people don't tend to share "private and personal" stuff with 25 others!) ...but she apparently knew whodunnit, despite denying all knowledge. Catch 22. Also begs the question, why did Maggot sue the paper, and not these friends?
What I think l is being said here is that the soon to be Famous Five (quite possibly acting in concert, but anyway without consulting Meghan because she was pregnant and fragile) "gave an interview" to People Magazine in which they (presumably all of them) referred to and even quoted, the Serial Killer Handwriting letter she had tossed off in a spare 48 hours, berating Daddy for breaking her heart. This was in order to set the record straight about the wicked lies Daddy was telling about their beloved friend, who just wanted to save the world, one allegation of racism at a time.

It's incredibly far fetched. Even a luke warm IQ fantasist might realise there are far simpler and more likely explanations for how People Magazine came to know about the letter; and that few of us would imagine the best way of protecting a vulnerable and wronged friend would be to talk to a salacious gossip rag about a deeply personal letter she had sent to her father without either telling her you were going to do it or seeking her permission.

The most obvious explanation for this type of far fetched and baroque explanation for a simple factual matrix (often encountered in my profession) is that it has been invented to serve a legal purpose in the hope the wool can be pulled for long enough to secure some kind of settlement. As it happens, a cynic might think, it never occurred to either the perpetrators, or rather less forgivably the lawyers, that releasing the contents of the letter to the press might have unforseen legal consequences if you then try and sue other publications for using that information to expose your bad faith on other matters!

You must never forget that when she started this fight with the Mail she was, at least in what passes for the minds of her and Simple Simon, untouchably popular. I think the expectation was the Mail would crumble apologise and pay up rather than face the wrath of a reading public confronted by another illustration of the evil british tabloids persecuting a frail and saintly princess and mother. It never occurred to them that greater and darker minds than theirs saw the mistakes and laid their plans........

• Heart

Holly Golightly

That's not being pathetic, it's having a heart that isn't made of stone.
It was bad enough 6 months ago, we could just call them a greedy pair of twats and laugh at them, but it isn't funny any more.
It's heart breaking that they are doing their utmost to rip his family to shreds and cause his grandparents so much distress in what is in all honesty probably their final years.
If anything happens to any of the seniors I hope haribo gets booed to fuck if he shows his piggy eyed face in the UK.:mad:

Oh and welcome to the thread.

Oh I like that, maybe put "Brenda" instead of Royal Family and it scans better.
Thanks for the welcome, Freda!

I think their nonsense is upsetting me more than it otherwise would just because everything is so unstable and weird right now. They have picked the worst possible time to keep wagging their fingers at people and I can't see how they don't realise this. I did feel reassured by the comments here and at the Mail. On Twitter and other places people adore them and any criticism means you are a vile racist who should shut up and go away. It's nauseating beyond belief.

It's still startling to me how things have gone with H&M. I started off really excited about Meghan when they were first together. I thought she was fresh and exciting and I would feel so sorry for her with her family drama.

I can't believe the total U-turn I have had to make. She is an outrageous narcissist and I feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune to go near her. She seems like she enjoys destroying people. Honestly, I keep wondering what other mental illnesses she has going on because something is deeply wrong with her for sure, in my opinion.

• Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
This visit to Wimbledon wasn't long after the feud between Kate and Meg was rumoured. It was always a PR stunt. They arrived and left separately too I understand.
I believe Kate had official duties to carry out, hence the separate arrival/departures. But I like to imagine the frantic phone call from Kate to Pippa the day before; “They’re making me be seen at Wimbledon with that bitch. You have to come with me, I can’t possibly spend all that time with her without twatting her one in the kisser. Please say you’ll come and save me from doing anything unbecoming.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I'm afraid if you are not black,the sugared almonds will always say you are racist,they will put up with you if you are alittle bit darker like Smeg but otherwise it will always go back to slave/victim mentality.they band together as there's safety in numbers and as long as they are not on their own or ppl are liking their spiel,they feel like they have the upper hand.
Sadly because of this BLM thing in the spotlight ,they are looking for any little slight and adding alittle racist seasoning because they know they only have to mention the racist element or their colour and they know ppl will be on their woke side.
This unconscious bias is so great to mention as it justifies why black ppl have the biggest racist chip on their shoulders and the only have to mention....is it because I am black? and it will be ok cos noone wants to appear racist....I don't like MLP but that's exactly what happened with her and Sasha.As soon as pony refused to bow down to the woke black persons call to action,she was racist vand no amount of shovelling and apologizing would help her..so that's why all the companies dropped her like a stone,cos they didn't want to be tarred with the racist brush and that's why I think,ATM that if you are black or mixed race,any other colour than white,you can do no wrong.Even an innocent remark can be turned into a dig,so ppl are scared to say anything incase it's twisted so we keep silent,then it turns to anger and jealousy,then downright anarchy...and there's always someone like Soros with enough money to fuel the bonfire for his own purposes.
I despair of the human race...the worst thing is we can all see it happening and we can do nothing to stop it,until someone credible and genuine and black,says enough is enough....but it won't be Smeg...she will be one of the ppl throwing petrol on the ashes and watching it all reignite so it fuels her selfish cause from a safe distance.sad,nasty bitch,teaching h all she knows.

Oscar de la renta is the nearest she will ever get to an Oscar...she just doesn't realise😁🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Princess Anne's children don't have titles so why is it strange that they chose not to give Archiedoll one
That's because Anne chose that. If she had wanted them to have titles then they would have received them.

As Harry has proved to be a worthless piece of shit i really hope that he loses everything. What a fucking cunt he is. The British public will never forgive him for betraying his family. He should be prosecuted for treason and banned from ever returning to the UK. 😡

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The Palace didn't protect her??? Fuck off!! The wrapped her up in bubble wrap and defended her from the press at every turn.. She's a fucking liar

Reactions: 39

freda19

VIP Member
I think you’re exactly right with Sarah Rafferty and Jessica Mulroney. There is no way JM isn’t on the list, and close confidante fits the bill. The phrase ‘colleague’ throws me off when the first is described as a co-star. Maybe a smaller project? Doesn’t seem like it could be Suits.

Totally agree. At least with her you’ve got to recognize (can’t go so far as respect) the hustle, clawing her way up from an acting career that wasn’t really happening to a position in the BRF. She’s diabolical and conniving and self-obsessed, yes, but he is just a pathetic, deluded coward who would turn his back on his family and duty and countrymen for the chance to be novel. I’m starting to doubt that he would ever have just moved to Africa for a quiet life, or at least been happy for long. However much he may have resented parts of his life as a member of the BRF, I think the bottom line is that he is ever-desperate for a reaction of some kind. He clearly can’t really figure out who he is or what he’s good at, so creating an identity around rebelliousness is the next best thing. They’re certainly as bad as each other; more and more I actually think they’re extremely similar. Because he was either genuinely as close to his family as it appeared but then let a partner completely poison his mind, or else he faked the closeness with no genuine emotion until a more interesting opportunity presented itself.
I've said from the start and got banned from another forum for it months ago ... he is a traitor in the mode of Guy Fawkes, trying to cause chaos and division. First to the Royals, shitting on them from his lofty lefty Tower of Woke, and now he's a traitor to the people on the street who cheered him and his dumbfuck wifey on their wedding day and have been paying his bills through daddy dearest ever since. Hopefully this 5th of November we have the"Guys" with bright ginger hair and straw stuffing poking out from grey polo shirts and Sonny Crockett wrinkled jackets. Very apt for a straw man.
Fuck him onto the bonfire, the traitorous cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gashead

DAILY Mail comment 😂😂😂

So first she asks her friends to leak the info then she throws them under the bus by denying she ever did so...what a vile, nasty creature.

• Haha

Melodybear

I’m sick to death of Dregs and the Eunuch banging on about the environment, privilege and wanting people to apologise for ancient history. When that pair of sponging leeches give up the monstrous amount of money they haven’t earned, stop flying around on private jets unnecessarily, and treat people in the here and now with a bit of bloody respect, starting with their own families, people might open an ear to them. The Duchess of Fuck Hall wants to cement her place in history. She’s a disrespectful low life and you can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
From twitter 🙌
Wow, he really really has no liking for them.
---------------------------------

https://twitter.com/TourreBakahai

The Markles are apparently spending £7000 a day (£2.5m a year) on security - not because jobless, talent-free ex-royals are in any more danger than anybody else, but because bodyguards are all part of their VIP fantasy life. What an obscene waste of money. Won't be theirs either.
------
What a farce - a couple of talentless, self-regarding clowns desperately trying to sound important. Utter hypocrites too - they demand an unearned multimillionaire lifestyle while pretending to have empathy for the poor and oppressed.
------
Meghan Markle has spent her entire adult life grifting in the world of white celebrity culture - exploiting people with access to huge amounts of unearned money and pea brains. This story about her best friend says
-----
Worst part of this is not which lawyers the Markles use, but that self-regarding clowns have lawyers at all. Being lawyered-up goes with having bodyguards - these are the marks of no-talent, trashy fantasists with nothing to offer except self importance.
------
Harry, who used to boast about liquidising Afghans in their own country, writes about a "military operation" when referring to women of the Hubb Community Kitchen, many of whom are refugees from the kind of murderous wars he was a poster boy for. What a crass idiot.
-----

• Wow
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
direct link

great find :ROFLMAO:
Brilliant. But just think. All that hugely expensive PR and they've just succeeded in turning Hostage Harry into a meme

Disclaimer - I've heard Haz speak in the past and he wasn't bad. All his life he's been making remarks at events, he can handle his notes and is easy to listen to. The BRF have excellent writers and they gave him a voice: blokey, sincere, compassionate and funny around the edges. And then Mad Megz 'improved' him....

I literally don't recognise this bloke standing in front of a beige wall. It's not just the video that's out of focus; it's his brain as well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Baguette

VIP Member
View attachment 175263
... Good Lord,.. His eyes are now even closer together! 🙄 Could be from brain shrinkage caused by Smegs nagging 😆
He looks really terrible, doesn't he? The Hostage Harry thing is getting a bit too close to the truth for comfort

Allison Pearson in the Telegraph nails it

Be honest, what was your reaction to the latest Cash and Harry video? The one in which the Sussexes hold forth on righting the wrongs of the “uncomfortable” Commonwealth. The same Commonwealth that Harry’s grandmother calls “a very special family” and which Her Majesty has spent the past 73 years loving and serving without any apparent discomfort. Quick, get Granny on an unconscious bias training course!

As Harry spoke fluent Woke and Meghan gazed at him with a look of terrifying, moist-lipped sincerity, I thought, “Just pay the ransom. Please. Whatever it costs, let’s get him out of there.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Anfield Annie

The best line in Jan Moir‘s piece ...with his years of marinated privilege and his half O-level in geography 😂

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Just so you all know, it’s not Meglomaniacs fault - It’s KPs fault for not letting her stand up for herself! :rolleyes:

I just had a thought! I don’t get them very often, so please bear with me! :ROFLMAO: with all the talk of making money as a royal, do you think maybe that the wedding may have triggered this? She/they think they should have been given the “profits“ made by the BBC for selling coverage rather than it going to charity? At this point M realised that millions would slip through her fingers & go elsewhere, she is never going to be able to give herself away for free, it just goes against everything she stands for
She was still arse kissing Brenda and Chas and Wills and playing Pollyanna Perfect pre wedding, so she (more or less)toddled along with whatever was asked of her. As soon as that ring was on her finger it triggered the real smeggy, as witnessed in her refusal to curtsey to the queen as they left the altar ... a huge insult that didn't go unnoticed. She had the prince and her magic foofoo so fuck you gangan,smeggy has arrived.
Someone on her team came up with the ridiculous notion that HER 🤪wedding had netted the Brits £1billion and when she looked at the footage of the crowds milling the street cheering her and haribo on she could easily buy that theory as she translated their good wishes and happy jolly cheering into hard money because that's the life she has led, where audiences mean revenue and everything has a price. She is fuming she hadn't been able to financially gain from the wedding itself and the offer by the Beeb to donate the profit from flogging footage worldwide to a charity of her choice will have added to her frustration. You just know she was thinking "CHARITY ! Fuck that, charity begins at home😒".
In her world everything has a price.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Whatever the truth is, there is, as usual with Meghan, utter toxicity. She was welcomed into British society and given patronages and tours and a home, etc. And all she did was estrange Harry from his family and all those who care for him. There is zero empathy from her to anyone. She is really, really toxic.
I totally agree. She has never appeared grateful for anything. She had a huge amount of money spent on her but nothing was ever good enough. If she hadn't whined about everything and got on with the job the nation would have loved her.
She's an utter bitch who still doesn't realise that she was given a wonderful platform to do some good in the world and she threw it all away over petulant squabbles with the press.

I really hope that after this court case the press expose her for the greedy lying grifter that she is, starting with exposing the moonbump scam.😃

• Heart