Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello girls. Didya miss me? Some free advice Dont Get It. Auntie has been proper poorly. Not the full Boris but duck me I need my own bespoke charity to cope with the trauma of the bleeping coughing which has finally abated and I'm back on the Gin. Actually I hate Gin unless its in a dry martini and its too early for anything but a bloody mary, but I digress. I dont ever want to talk about it again bleeping RNA no breeding and no manners.

Now where was I...The Amended Reply (to the Defence).

The way it works is the Claimant sets out their case identifying the facts and matters they rely on (without complete detail) in seeking an order from the Court, which is what a "Case" actually is - in this case Damages initially for Breach of Privacy and all sorts of alleged racist wrongdoing that the court struck out because it was bollocks. Now just Breach of Privacy.

The Defendants then say how they will dispute the facts and matters and why the legal basis of the Claim is wrong. Then there is the Claimants Reply. Often a Counterclaim is introduced at this point to up the Ante for the Claimant (not only are you going to lose your claim but Im suing you for damages as well). This is where Aunties favourite poppet Colleen has come unstuck (well one of them) but thats another story.

The Claim looks a little challenged after the Defencw so the Claimant often files a Reply usually denying matters raised for the first time in the Defence so the legal and factual matters that will be argued in Court at Trial have boundaries and the real issues can be litigated sensibly amidst all the noise.

God I'm boring myself but I know you clever witches like to be well informed, In the good old days when the only women you saw in court were weeping picturesquely in the witness box there were further pleadings: rebuttals, rejoinders and sur-rejoinders but they alas went out with the ducking stool.

The legal filing that the Peoples Pustules desperate lawyers have finally made is an Amended Reply. Exactly 2 months after Warby took them to the woodshed, which itself suggests they were dragging their feet and did so at the last minute up against a deadline ultimatum based on the date of the Order. A month would be more usual.

Unfortunately there is no copy available online and I am reliant on the most detailed description of it which appears in the evil Daily Mail which is of course one of the parties and may not be whole picture. Meghans case is now that the publication of the letter was a breach of her privacy rights. The Mails defence is that she had already waived the rights when her "then-friends" leaked either the letter or its existence or some of its contents to something called People Magazine.

Imagine the scene at Schillings, Meghans rather "legacy" legal budgies. They may well, you may think, dislike her. You cannot have that much of a reputation for being an impossible demanding witch with a trail of corpses without being....They took on the case in a welter of £25k interim biils paid by return as the champions of the wronged bi-racial peoples princess. They have slowly discovered that perhaps all was not as they were initially led to believe and been publically humiliated. Their client blames them. She does not respond to communications except at unreasonable times and she is always hurt, disappointed critical and onto the slightest error. They hoped she might sack them but she hasnt and they have made some sort of promise that they can still make it all work just to make life bearable but in their deep dark legal hearts they know its a very dead dog and its going to end quite horribly, even if by some miracle she wins.

The Reply has to pull off the remarkable feat of arguing with a straight face that Meghan was completely unaware that no fewer than 5 of her "then-friends" spontaneously went to People and incidentally mentioned the letter without her knowledge. The explanation they have persuaded her to sign off on is that they were so concerned about the frail mental health of this hard boiled twice married Z list actress and succesful businesswoman because the evil old Nazis in the Palace Press Office didnt stop the racist British Press publishing true stories about her appalling behaviour, that the felt compelled out of the kind of blind loyalty saints inspire to talk without her knowledge to the press. Thus she didnt know and thus she had an expectation of Privacy in the letter.

Will anyone believe this? As a lawyer you often just let lying clients walk across no mans land into the machine gun fire....not that I'm saying this is happening. Oh no. Perish the thought.

Finally, you drop a dead cat on the table. In this case the hilarious assertion that she raised £1billion for the Exchequer. Thats a duck of a lot of Yacht Trips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Do we think the surrogate has agreed to round two??? She must be dusting off the moon bump as we speak.

Gives her a reason to drop the court case, I suppose............ she's already claiming her mental health was damaged by the press the first time round, poor dear. It must have been utterly taxing to pretend to be pregnant all that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw now, Coco, credit where it's due; Harry did his bit for the racists and fascists in his day 🤭....
Call me naive but I truly believe this from old Roald here ITD (don't tell me he's on some sort of revisionist list now too!?) anyway, the older I get the more I believe this sentiment...
My granny also told me that before the age of forty you have the face God gives you... but after the age of forty you have the face He thinks you deserve!
Some absolute nasty stunners from my school days now have faces like a painter's wireless.
You can't hide the nasty much longer MeAgain, no matter the filters, injectables and surgery! Roald, my granny and the big lad Himself said so! View attachment 170690
[/QUOTE]
I can see the truth in that by looking at photos f girls, now women, I went to school with.
One particular then beauty (stunning , tall with auburn hair, actually caused men to gasp when they saw her ) is an ugly frump now with eyes sunken back in her head....she was a vile bully who openly poked fun at girls who where loners and/or a bit odd.
And, interestingly now, she constantly posts photos of herself from years ago on FB.
Sad but hey ho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ace post, antinoos. It makes my heart glad to know that is the state of play ... Kudos on a successful recovery from the lurgy ...

Reactions: 30
@antinoos Omg, your posts are always *chef's kiss*
I saw you had posted, went to make myself a coffee and sat with the brew reading. Bummer you were ill, happy you're better, we've missed you! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@antinoos Omg, your posts are always *chef's kiss*
I saw you had posted, went to make myself a coffee and sat with the brew reading. Bummer you were ill, happy you're better, we've missed you! :m
Thank you I have tidied it up a bit. Not fully up and hissing and spitting - witch is nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Good to see you back Anti :)
Sorry to hear that Rona got you - are the rest of the Anti family OK?

Reactions: 21
The "personal" "private" letter she discussed with her comms team and others. She is in a big hole of her own making - this court case is going to be a car crash!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ohhhh I'm now a tattle VIP member.
When I first joined this site I admit I joined just to read and be able to click on the thumbnails to make them bigger which you can't do if your a guest.
I felt comfortable right away to start comments and then pics 😊 I really appreciate all the likes and other emojis given to me to show how much my posts are enjoyed ❤ Thank you ❤ xx

On staying on topic...VIP...Not something Harry and Meghan will ever be 🤭

I'm so flattered I've made this lol 🤭

The next one is Iconic member...I need over 10 thousand posts I think to get to 100,000 emojis 😄 anyway I love it on here, I won't give it up 😄
View attachment 170670
I thought I was too for a second until I noticed that @Yorkiejules and I have the same profile pic. I was promptly deflated 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello girls. Didya miss me? Some free advice Dont Get It. Auntie has been proper poorly. Not the full Boris but duck me I need my own bespoke charity to cope with the trauma of the bleeping coughing which has finally abated and I'm back on the Gin. Actually I hate Gin unless its in a dry martini and its too early for anything but a bloody mary, but I digress. I dont ever want to talk about it again bleeping RNA no breeding and no manners.

The way it works is the Claimant sets out their case identifying the facts and matters they rely on (without complete detail) in seeking an order from the Court, which is what a "Case" actually is - in this case Damages initially for Breach of Privacy and all sorts of alleged racist wrongdoing that the court struck out because it was bollocks. Now just Breach of Privacy.

The Defendants then say how they will dispute the facts and matters and why the legal basis of the Claim is wrong. Then there is the Claimants Reply. Often a Counterclaim is introduced at this point to up the Ante for the Claimant (not only are you going to lose your claim but Im suing you for damages as well). This is where Aunties favourite poppet Colleen has come unstuck (well one of them) but thats another story.

The Claim looks a little challenged after the Defencw so the Claimant often files a Reply usually denying matters raised for the first time in the Defence so the legal and factual matters that will be argued in Court at Trial have boundaries and the real issues can be litigated sensibly amidst all the noise.

God I'm boring myself but I know you clever witches like to be well informed, In the good old days when the only women you saw in court were weeping picturesquely in the witness box there were further pleadings: rebuttals, rejoinders and sur-rejoinders but they alas went out with the ducking stool.

The legal filing that the Peoples Pustules desperate lawyers have finally made is an Amended Reply. Exactly 2 months after Warby took them to the woodshed, which itself suggests they were dragging their feet and did so at the last minute up against a deadline ultimatum based on the date of the Order. A month would be more usual.

Unfortunately there is no copy available online and I am reliant on the most detailed description of it which appears in the evil Daily Mail which is of course one of the parties and may not be whole picture. Meghans case is now that the publication of the letter was a breach of her privacy rights. The Mails defence is that she had already waived the rights when her "then-friends" leaked either the letter or its existence or some of its contents to something called People Magazine.

Imagine the scene at Schillings, Meghans rather "legacy" legal budgies. They may well, you may think, dislike her. You cannot have that much of a reputation for being an impossible demanding witch with a trail of corpses without being....They took on the case in a welter of £25k interim biils paid by return as the champions of the wronged bi-racial peoples princess. They have slowly discovered that perhaps all was not as they were initially led to believe and been publically humiliated. Their client blames them. She does not respond to communications except at unreasonable times and she is always hurt, disappointed critical and onto the slightest error. They hoped she might sack them but she hasnt and they have made some sort of promise that they can still make it all work just to make life bearable but in their deep dark legal hearts they know its a very dead dog and its going to end quite horribly, even if by some miracle she wins.

The Reply has to pull off the remarkable feat of arguing with a straight face that Meghan was completely unaware that no fewer than 5 of her "then-friends" spontaneously went to People and incidentally mentioned the letter without her knowledge. The explanation they have persuaded her to sign off on is that they were so concerned about the frail mental health of this hard boiled twice married Z list actress and succesful businesswoman because the evil old Nazis in the Palace Press Office didnt stop the racist British Press publishing true stories about her appalling behaviour, that the felt compelled out of the kind of blind loyalty saints inspire to talk without her knowledge to the press. Thus she didnt know and thus she had an expectation of Privacy in the letter.

Will anyone believe this? As a lawyer you often just let lying clients walk across no mans land into the machine gun fire....not that I'm saying this is happening. Oh no. Perish the thought.

Finally, you drop a dead cat on the table. In this case the hilarious assertion that she raised £1billion for the Exchequer. Thats a duck of a lot of Yacht Trips.
Welcome back. Believe it or not I think people have been worried about you.

• Heart
I'm laughing at that story about Meghan thinking that she could stop true stories about her being reported in the press. 🤣 Her delusional self importance knows no bounds. Her behaviour is almost a manifestation of the unreasonable behaviour of many people nowadays. A bunch of petulant children used to getting their will, growing up to become unpleasant adults- never satisfied and without a sense of gratitude. Trying to police others without any consideration. She's a complete joke with a saviour complex.

I really hope that she isn't pregnant again but if she is then the child will be an American citizen because she won't be coming back here to give birth. I wonder how that will work in terms of the kid having any title or being in the line of succession. It's like a future scene from that crap film King Ralph 😁

Latest Harry Markle

These make so much sense....and are so sad........What has happened to Prince Harry, he has made himself into a laughing stock!

This court case is ridiculous.........What kind of support was Me again expecting whilst pregnant? If someone in one of the richest families in the world, surrounded by loyal retainers and servants, isnt being supported.......what about a young single mother estranged from her parents without any money or support....

I'm laughing at that story about Meghan thinking that she could stop true stories about her being reported in the press. 🤣 Her delusional self importance knows no bounds. Her behaviour is almost a manifestation of the unreasonable behaviour of many people nowadays. A bunch of petulant children used to getting their will, growing up to become unpleasant adults- never satisfied and without a sense of gratitude. Trying to police others without any consideration. She's a complete joke with a saviour complex.

I really hope that she isn't pregnant again but if she is then the child will be an American citizen because she won't be coming back here to give birth. I wonder how that will work in terms of the kid having any title or being in the line of succession. It's like a future scene from that crap film King Ralph 😁
I think she may well be claiming to be pregnant to get the sympathy vote!! But as for if she actually is....who knows......

Reactions: 23

Glad you all better 💐 thank you for your wonderful post!

Reactions: 12
@antinoos welcome back! I had assumed that you were busy being a new grandparent (within socially-distanced constraints) and taking a break from here because there were no significant legal developments. So sorry to hear that you were, in fact, battling the Rona. Glad that you have overcome it.

As ever, thanks for the insight into what it all means. When do you think that the case might make it into court?

Reactions: 23

There is a running theme in Megs behaviour that suggests she thinks this is Walt Disney's Magic United Kingdom and she should be shitting in a gold toilet and if the press published disobliging stories they would be dragged off to the Tower or pilloried and branded. It may be that she was that deluded. I have met Americans who harbour romantic views about our Ruritanian monarchy, although most of them are just bemused - oddly its the French who are most snobbishly obsessed. Anyroadup, I think some element of this whole increasingly tragic saga is the collision of fantasy with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This court case is ridiculous.........What kind of support was Me again expecting whilst pregnant? If someone in one of the richest families in the world, surrounded by loyal retainers and servants, isnt being supported.......what about a young single mother estranged from her parents without any money or support....
She's using the court case to drip poison about the Royal Family and of course her vicious little stans will lap it up. Haznoballs is going along with her little tirades against his family which in my eyes makes him more of a bleep than her.

I feel sorry for the Queen she must be mortified by the tit storm Meghan is stirring up and then she's got randy Andy and his dubious shenanigans to deal with too. She really doesn't deserve such an odious family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The "personal" "private" letter she discussed with her comms team and others. She is in a big hole of her own making - this court case is going to be a car crash!!
And I can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.