Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither, I can see that she wanted Prince & Archie isn’t inline to receive that moniker, the Queen had to change things to allow the Cambridge children the moniker of Prince/ss, she’d be pissed that HMQ would this for them but not merchie.

Its up there with the alleged red carpet tantrum! And feeds into her woe is me, victim status!
So when William is king, Charlotte will be Princess Royal? How would that work if the very fit-looking Princess Anne survives her elder brother?

Reactions: 8
Bitter is the right word. His contempt and bitterness towards his family shows him to be the nasty little man we’ve come to know.

I mean, we all have that family member that we roll our eyes at and talk about but woe betide any outsider that does it. Harry could try and stop this yet he adds fire to the flames by posting his crap.
So when William is king, Charlotte will be Princess Royal? How would that work if the very fit-looking Princess Anne survives her elder brother?
Anne didn’t become Princess Royal until the eve of Charles’ wedding to Diana, to emphasise that she was a Princess of the blood Royal, not just by marriage as the Princess of Wales would be. The title is at the discretion of the monarch, not automatic upon his ascension.

Reactions: 23
I actually don’t believe they didn’t want him to have a title. As a previous poster stated it’s probably that he’s not entitled until he becomes a grandson of the reigning monarch, which he isn’t yet. Megsy will most definitely be wanting a title.

I might be being a little naive here but I really don’t think H was initially part of the scheme to quit the RF. I really think she totally sucked him into thinking they were going to ‘hit the ground running’ and do great works on behalf of the monarchy. Once she had snared him and had a ring on her finger she manipulated him in every sense to the extent that he just went along with her plan, that she had from the very beginning, to end up a big name in Hollywood. Don’t forget she had originally come to the UK to find a British ‘high profile’ boyfriend to raise her profile targeting the likes of an X factor winner and Ashley Cole 😳 unbelievable, isn’t it, she certainly hit the jackpot with dopey H....what a prize twit
Agreed, she sold him the idea of moving to Africa, so he would leave the RF and the UK, in principle. The. She switched up To Canada ( still in the commonwealth). From there it was a hop skip n jump to LA.

Reactions: 22
I like this from a Sophie Wessex in an interview recently.

“Unlike their cousins Prince William, Prince Harry, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, Louise and James are unlikely to take on big roles for the Royal Family.

Sophie revealed she has told her children they will likely have to work for a living, and said that's the reason why they have chosen not to give them His/Her Royal Highness (HRH) titles.”

I can’t see Megain expecting Archie to work

Reactions: 24
Ohhhh I'm now a tattle VIP member.
When I first joined this site I admit I joined just to read and be able to click on the thumbnails to make them bigger which you can't do if your a guest.
I felt comfortable right away to start comments and then pics 😊 I really appreciate all the likes and other emojis given to me to show how much my posts are enjoyed ❤ Thank you ❤ xx

On staying on topic...VIP...Not something Harry and Meghan will ever be 🤭

I'm so flattered I've made this lol 🤭

The next one is Iconic member...I need over 10 thousand posts I think to get to 100,000 emojis 😄 anyway I love it on here, I won't give it up 😄
Polish_20200702_232221983_resize_89.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
So what did Harry do about racism before Meg came along?
Aw now, Coco, credit where it's due; Harry did his bit for the racists and fascists in his day 🤭....

[/QUOTE]
I used to think Meghan was pretty but now, even looking at the same photos I can't think why I ever thought that.
She is ugly...inside and out!
Call me naive but I truly believe this from old Roald here ITD (don't tell me he's on some sort of revisionist list now too!?) anyway, the older I get the more I believe this sentiment...
My granny also told me that before the age of forty you have the face God gives you... but after the age of forty you have the face He thinks you deserve!
Some absolute nasty stunners from my school days now have faces like a painter's wireless.
You can't hide the nasty much longer MeAgain, no matter the filters, injectables and surgery! Roald, my granny and the big lad Himself said so!
08846F4D-3D4D-48EE-8CF9-0510B991DE83.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Call me naive but I truly believe this from old Roald here ITD (don't tell me he's on some sort of revisionist list now too!?) anyway, the older I get the more I believe this sentiment...
My granny also told me that before the age of forty you have the face God gives you... but after the age of forty you have the face He thinks you deserve!
Some absolute nasty stunners from my school days now have faces like a painter's wireless.
You can't hide the nasty much longer MeAgain, no matter the filters, injectables and surgery! Roald, my granny and the big lad Himself said so! View attachment 170690
Well, it's long been known that Roald Dahl was openly anti-semitic. He actually said in an interview 'Hitler didn't pick on them for no reason'. I believe people have only taken serious issue with this in more recent times. A few years ago the Royal Mint were going to make celebratory coins but opted not to because of his views, so they went with Beatrix Potter themed coins instead.

But, separating art from the artist - we have surely all grown up with his work in the national consciousness and it is still taught at schools - the piece from the Twits as posted does still stand and as an illustrative point fits the situation perfectly!

In fact maybe a live action version of the Twits starring Meghan and 'H' could be the launchpad of their Hollywood career?! What dream casting that would be - she may yet win her Oscar!

Reactions: 23
I like this from a Sophie Wessex in an interview recently.

“Unlike their cousins Prince William, Prince Harry, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, Louise and James are unlikely to take on big roles for the Royal Family.

Sophie revealed she has told her children they will likely have to work for a living, and said that's the reason why they have chosen not to give them His/Her Royal Highness (HRH) titles.”

I can’t see Megain expecting Archie to work
I remember reading that Louise came home from school one day and said, all perplexed to Sophie , " Mummy, the girls in my class said that Granny is the Queen."
What was Hazbo told that he became so entitled 👿

I forgot :m

• Sad
Reactions: 19

So it is Misha Nonoo who was a yachtEr, now getting a divvorce. Her marriage must have lasted less than a year.
i wonder if she is one Of the 5 friends....
i hope she spills the tea at the court case

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
In fact maybe a live action version of the Twits starring Meghan and 'H' could be the launchpad of their Hollywood career?! What dream casting that would be - she may yet win her Oscar!
[/QUOTE]
She’d win an Oscar for her role in ‘The Twats; Merching ‘til you can’t hustle no more’.

Or their new charity bank account foundation; ‘Take a punt on a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ouch 😂😂😂😂😂
‘Sources’ effectively confirming that they couldn’t comment on negative stories about Smeg as they were true 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The best line in Jan Moir‘s piece ...with his years of marinated privilege and his half O-level in geography 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If you look at my post I said high-ish. Those mentioned are on the totem pole but not near the top, that would be Soros and others hiding in plain sight.

LCC said her book there's a rumour circulating that Bill Gates is considering running for President either 2024 or 2028 with Markle on the ticket. Even though I've already seen that a couple of times before about Gates, I just can't take it in, the man has the charisma of a rotted cabbage leaf and no personality, and as for Markle, I point blank refuse to believe there is any possibility of her running as Vice President at all but y'know stranger things happen. Someone somewhere is trying very hard to make her happen.

Everything is speculative and it is a sit back and see what develops situation at best.
She wouldn’t want to be Vice President. She doesn’t do second best. Ask Kate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.