Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as that ring was on her finger it triggered the real smeggy, as witnessed in her refusal to curtsey to the queen as they left the altar ... a huge insult that didn't go unnoticed.
One of the Instagrammers, I think it might have been WMW trying to be fair and objective, posted a video which purported to show that we and Lady C were all wrong and she did curtsy.

But it was a grainy aerial shot in an odd place in the building and though I kept replaying it, (sad I know 😬) I just couldn't see it myself. Did anyone else see it, what did people think?

I didn't know about the not bowing to the Queen on the way out bit. Maybe this is why Eugenie made such a low bow to her Grandmother. I can't believe Smeg thought they would get a cut of the tourist money, If Hazbo was marrying Quasimodo's sister
there would have been an even bigger crowd. We are here to see the mechanic not his oily rag :LOL:
Catherine and Eugenie made deep beautiful heartfelt curtsies right in front of the Queen, which I found really quite moving. It seemed more than protocol but real respect and love. Or maybe I'm getting soppy in my old age.

You are on fire! @Pom Bear I noticed when I was watching the wedding that there was no curtsey ; I thought at the time the TV coverage just missed it.
But surely Harry would have known the protocol of stopping in front of the Queen and he would have bowed.
Did she just stand there like a lemon?
i would love to see some footage of that moment

Update:

Found it.( I am not defending Meghan as she is still a bleep.)

They did curosey; but it was a wide shot so we missed it.
You can see a millisecond of Harry’s bow ; Meghan glancing sideways (and looking nervous) for the cue. Then from above you can see the white blob that is her changes shape as she bobs up and down.

I still can't see it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Morning Tattlers. You know when something goes 'ping' in your head? Well, it happened to me this morning. Like lots of people, I've wondered at the increasingly outrageous behaviour of H and M, the Palace's lack of response, and been agog at how the year 'probation' period isn't even halfway through yet.

So how does this sound? H and M, especially M, have no intention of waiting until the year is up. They want a showdown and they want it now, and all these antics are an attempt at provoking a reaction from the Palace. It's not in M's nature to not get her way and do nothing. Think of Tiaragate.

She seems extremely vengeful, and I've no doubt she was the principal architect of H and M's Megxit proposals. Remember the waffly proposals about picking and choosing the good bits of Royal duties, and 'collaborating'(!) with HMQ. I can just imagine it being penned in cod-calligraphy by M with H giggling his approval nearby. Of course the Palace played a blinder in appearing to give them more than they'd demanded: no duties at all, loadsa money for doing nothing and RPOs coming out of their ears, while taking away the real prize namely the HRHs and the royal-y bit. And the coup-de-grace - the year long probation. Ouch, that must have been a massive affront to her ego.

So. I reckon they thought "duck that for a game of soldiers. NO-one tells US what to do, and WE'RE not waiting a year for YOU to decide ANYTHING . WE'RE the ones calling the shots." Of course, the pandemic put a spoke in their wheel, but they couldn't have been more provocative since Megxit if they'd tried, especially in terms of the leaks to the press about the nasty behaviour of the Palace and individual members of the RF towards them. Their behaviour hasn't even been constant, it's become more and more egregious as the months roll on. They keep poking and poking because they want a fight, they want a reaction. They want the Palace to say " Right, we're done. We said a year but you've been such a pair of shits we're calling it in now. No titles, no money (or a single duck-off payment) and don't let the door hit your arses on the way out."

It would play right into their victim narrative. M could play her trump card with H - "History's repeating itself H. They took your Mom's HRH away and look, now they've done it to you as well" which would feed his self-pity and Dead Diana schtick, and keep him onside. And they could still continue with their drama only this time the gloves would truly be off.

It sounds mad and self-destructive, but that's what they are. M needs constant drama and attention with her at the centre of it the way I need oxygen. She's never developed mature and adult behaviours, but is a monstrously-spoiled and indulged kid who's never been told 'no' stuck in an adult body. She's never experienced the consequences of her behaviour but moves on without a backward glance, and is completely unbothered by the chaos and carnage she leaves behind. H is a simpleton, and he and poor Archie are just vessels and collateral damage.

So what are the Palace to do? The courtiers and aides are wily strategists and it'll be very interesting to see how it plays out. I suspect they're at the point where H needs to be cut adrift to save the ship and its reputation.

Talking of history repeating itself, isn't it sad that H has visited on his son the speculation about his parentage that H himself has been surrounded by all his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
If it hears a noise it can climb up those trees like a shot :LOL:

I didn't know about the not bowing to the Queen on the way out bit. Maybe this is why Eugenie made such a low bow to her Grandmother. I can't believe Smeg thought they would get a cut of the tourist money, If Hazbo was marrying Quasimodo's sister
there would have been an even bigger crowd. We are here to see the mechanic not his oily rag :LOL:
She did curtesy to the Queen, but it wasn’t shown on TV very well. It happened as the editors changed camera shots and kind of got lost along the way.

Much as I despise the woman, I like to be fair. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Morning Tattlers. You know when something goes 'ping' in your head? Well, it happened to me this morning. Like lots of people, I've wondered at the increasingly outrageous behaviour of H and M, the Palace's lack of response, and been agog at how the year 'probation' period isn't even halfway through yet.

So how does this sound? H and M, especially M, have no intention of waiting until the year is up. They want a showdown and they want it now, and all these antics are an attempt at provoking a reaction from the Palace. It's not in M's nature to not get her way and do nothing. Think of Tiaragate.

She seems extremely vengeful, and I've no doubt she was the principal architect of H and M's Megxit proposals. Remember the waffly proposals about picking and choosing the good bits of Royal duties, and 'collaborating'(!) with HMQ. I can just imagine it being penned in cod-calligraphy by M with H giggling his approval nearby. Of course the Palace played a blinder in appearing to give them more than they'd demanded: no duties at all, loadsa money for doing nothing and RPOs coming out of their ears, while taking away the real prize namely the HRHs and the royal-y bit. And the coup-de-grace - the year long probation. Ouch, that must have been a massive affront to her ego.

So. I reckon they thought "duck that for a game of soldiers. NO-one tells US what to do, and WE'RE not waiting a year for YOU to decide ANYTHING . WE'RE the ones calling the shots." Of course, the pandemic put a spoke in their wheel, but they couldn't have been more provocative since Megxit if they'd tried, especially in terms of the leaks to the press about the nasty behaviour of the Palace and individual members of the RF towards them. Their behaviour hasn't even been constant, it's become more and more egregious as the months roll on. They keep poking and poking because they want a fight, they want a reaction. They want the Palace to say " Right, we're done. We said a year but you've been such a pair of shits we're calling it in now. No titles, no money (or a single duck-off payment) and don't let the door hit your arses on the way out."

It would play right into their victim narrative. M could play her trump card with H - "History's repeating itself H. They took your Mom's HRH away and look, now they've done it to you as well" which would feed his self-pity and Dead Diana schtick, and keep him onside. And they could still continue with their drama only this time the gloves would truly be off.

It sounds mad and self-destructive, but that's what they are. M needs constant drama and attention with her at the centre of it the way I need oxygen. She's never developed mature and adult behaviours, but is a monstrously-spoiled and indulged kid who's never been told 'no' stuck in an adult body. She's never experienced the consequences of her behaviour but moves on without a backward glance, and is completely unbothered by the chaos and carnage she leaves behind. H is a simpleton, and he and poor Archie are just vessels and collateral damage.

So what are the Palace to do? The courtiers and aides are wily strategists and it'll be very interesting to see how it plays out. I suspect they're at the point where H needs to be cut adrift to save the ship and its reputation.

Talking of history repeating itself, isn't it sad that H has visited on his son the speculation about his parentage that H himself has been surrounded by all his life.
I think the only thing holding the RF back from sending them to the financial guillotine Is the obvious emotional ties with Harry. Chuck and Will may be smoking the hopium that he will some day return to the fold as a prodigal son. If it were only about her, they could’ve already busted her with no payoff necessary. Hell shes not even a citizen, ban her from the UK for wasting our taxpayer money.

Reactions: 28
Great post Toto. I agree that they are obsessed with portraying themselves as victims, which is the childish narrative that their horrible stans buy into.

Meghan
Narcissistic personality disorder
You have a high sense of self importance. You may fantasise about unlimited success and want attention and admiration.
You may feel you are more entitled to things than other people are. You might act selfishly to gain success. You may be unwilling or unable to acknowledge the feelings or needs of others.

Harry
Paranoid personality disorder
If you have been diagnosed with this, you may feel very suspicious of others without good reason. This can make you feel that other people are being nasty to you. Even though this isn’t true. You might feel easily rejected or hold grudges.

Both are mentally ill in my opinion but that doesn't mean that they aren't Grade A shitbags💩 or basically complete cunts.😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yankee Wally has a new vid if anyone interested. Cant do links sorry!

Reactions: 13
Re the curtsy, here you can see her bobbing quite clearly (hope this works):

Reactions: 7
Great post Toto. I agree that they are obsessed with portraying themselves as victims, which is the childish narrative that their horrible stans buy into.

Meghan
Narcissistic personality disorder
You have a high sense of self importance. You may fantasise about unlimited success and want attention and admiration.
You may feel you are more entitled to things than other people are. You might act selfishly to gain success. You may be unwilling or unable to acknowledge the feelings or needs of others.

Harry
Paranoid personality disorder
If you have been diagnosed with this, you may feel very suspicious of others without good reason. This can make you feel that other people are being nasty to you. Even though this isn’t true. You might feel easily rejected or hold grudges.

Both are mentally ill in my opinion but that doesn't mean that they aren't Grade A shitbags💩 or basically complete cunts.😜

Reactions: 14
Re the curtsy, here you can see her bobbing quite clearly (hope this works):

Blimey, in that footage of H and M just before they did a bow / curtsey to HMQ, H looks truly agonised!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot understand how Harry thinks the Travelshit company will make money. Most people just want the cheapest deal so the amount of eco conscious travellers must be quite limited. I don't take Holidays abroad but if I did that is the last place I would use as I have an image of being lectured about my carbon footprint as I try to book a holiday somewhere warm.
He can't comprehend this. His privilege is showing massively.

The Harkles next lawsuit....

Take this with a pinch of salt as Byline like to claim that everything done by the free press is illegal. The story says that the Sun asked an investigator for a background report on MM back in 2016.
Where are they getting the money to pay these lawyers?

Reactions: 14
The trailer from a 2015 film MM was in. The director was Amy Winehouse's boyfriend at the time of her death and looks like it was filmed in London. Acting nothing to write home about......

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The trailer from a 2015 film MM was in. The director was Amy Winehouse's boyfriend at the time of her death and looks like it was filmed in London. Acting nothing to write home about......

Playing the role of a model in that film must be where MM got the ‘supermodel’ on her resumé from.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just so you all know, it’s not Meglomaniacs fault - It’s KPs fault for not letting her stand up for herself! :rolleyes:

I just had a thought! I don’t get them very often, so please bear with me! :ROFLMAO: with all the talk of making money as a royal, do you think maybe that the wedding may have triggered this? She/they think they should have been given the “profits“ made by the BBC for selling coverage rather than it going to charity? At this point M realised that millions would slip through her fingers & go elsewhere, she is never going to be able to give herself away for free, it just goes against everything she stands for
If you ignore all the Harkle misleading PR, I suspect there's been a quarterly review of their '12 month transition' and the report is a horror show.

They officially got the boot on April Fools Day (nice touch, that) so 30 June was the end of their first quarter. BP works in a structured way, so there will have been some sort of dossier taking a nice detailed look at how that 'financial independence' and 'respecting the Royal Family' was going. There will be red flags all over the place.

They haven't earned anything meaningful, lawsuits all over the place, massive PR bills, zero progress on the Archewell shambles, Travalyst in mothballs, and a string of not-particularly subtle press attacks on various members of the RF. Oh, and apparently endorsing hate speech by their mad stans with personal calls of thanks. Shouting about drone invasions that..don't exist. Then there's grabbing the keys to the Queens Commonwealth Trust social media (and Diana Award by the looks of it) and posting unapproved political statements which (reading between the lines) required a formal apology by QCT management to BP. Travalyst was still using HRH, Sussex Royal Instagram, websites and charity foundation all still sitting there, questions being asked about the Sussex Royal accounts (remember that blind about the Hubb Kitchen profits..). BBC suddenly sends 'wedding profits' directly to a charity. Harry looks more and more like a spaced-out hostage with every passing video. Harbottle drop them (Archewell, anyway). All of a sudden we get a press release claiming they are signed to Harry Walker (but they aren't listed on their website and there's no statement confirming it by HW), and another press release claiming that SussexRoyal is shut down with 'funds to be transferred to Travalyst' but... Sussex Royal is still there.

They are A MESS.

ETA Cross-posted with the wonderful summary by @Toto upthread!

Not sure they've got any worse in the last three months though - this chaos has been going on since the arrival of Mad Megz but BP were covering for them. We're just seeing more of the messy reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I don’t think Meghan and definitely not Harry are that clever. She is cunning and devious yes. Her behaviour is just about being entitled .

The RF and their advisors are wily.
I suspect tolerating Harry and Meghan and their antics is a useful distraction from the Epstein / Andrew débâcle which ultimately is hugely negative pr for the RF.

They have to balance not Appearing racist with Sheltering and alleged paedophile.

I think this is going to drag on for some time.
There are 2 court cases upcoming; Megz and her 5 (imaginary) friends.
The future trial of GhislaineMaxwell.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t think Meghan and definitely not Harry are that clever. She is cunning and devious yes. Her behaviour is just about being entitled .

I suspect tolerating Harry and Meghan and their antics is a useful distraction from the Epstein / Andrew débâcle which ultimately is hugely negative pr for the RF.

They have to balance not Appearing racist with Sheltering and alleged paedophile.

Yes I agree, the only reason they're being tolerated is because they are taking the heat off uncle Andrew in the press.

I feel so sad for the Queen. She's always worked hard and her relatives are doing their best to destroy her legacy. Thank goodness William and Kate seem like decent people.

Reactions: 24

Oooh, nice one! I hadn't considered that the Harkles might be getting used to distract from that bloated nonce.

ETA Somebody at Tattle Towers changed the final word of my post to ponce. I guess because the original word beginning with 'n' might be considered defamatory.

<sulks* for a bit>

Okay, no problemo. I'll play nicely. Ponce'll do fine because PA is that too. But we on this thread know that the invisible 'n' word is inextricably linked with NAndrew, sorry, Andrew.

* Autocorrect changed it to sucks and I had to change it back. Naughty autocorrect (that's not you is it Meghan?!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t been in the H&M threads for ages but my golly gosh you’d think by now they’d learn to just keep their heads down and stop antagonising the press?

This article made me think that it’s baffling Meghan wanted the palace to go after ever article that is either inaccurate or negative. Can you imagine if they did that for every royal article?!? Here in Australia we’ve had many more trashy mag covers announcing Kate is pregnant than she has children.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.