Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see you back Aunty, hope you are feeling better?

Looks like they've finally got rid of Sussex Royal 😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh,Aunty,I'm so glad you are back...they have been so awful to me and I have done nothing,I promise.
I really hope you are well now cos we need you more than ever...not only is she sueing the DM,she's sueing as a thingummy for Archie (technically term you recognise❤) .
You are back and all is well in the Fred tattlers world,make you feel all warm inside❤😘🤗

I'm sorry I had it before cos it's the worst pic I could find of her...then thought I would swap to a nicer pic for a change,but she's back cos I dislike her and love the pic of her looking so good and so like her age😁
Now we are identical twins and we will see each other straightaway 🤗🥰
Oh you poor dear. I suspect things have been getting a bit Cell Block H without Aunties moderating presence. I note an increase in the level of foul language which had better bleeping stop. There used to be standards back in my day. It's lovely to be back, its been horrid xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is the dissolving SussexRoyal due to a slap in the wrist by Charles and HM I wonder, are they finally being stripped of their titles and therefore can’t use Sussex anymore??
Or a sign of divorce? They seem to not know what to do are they focusing on Archewell, BLM, Travelshit....

Reactions: 22
Hello girls. Didya miss me? Some free advice Dont Get It. Auntie has been proper poorly. Not the full Boris but duck me I need my own bespoke charity to cope with the trauma of the bleeping coughing which has finally abated and I'm back on the Gin. Actually I hate Gin unless its in a dry martini and its too early for anything but a bloody mary, but I digress. I dont ever want to talk about it again bleeping RNA no breeding and no manners.

Finally, you drop a dead cat on the table. In this case the hilarious assertion that she raised £1billion for the Exchequer. Thats a duck of a lot of Yacht Trips.
Welcome back @antinoos, You've been greatly missed!! I hope you are back to feeling 100% soon!!! 💖💖

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Oh you poor dear. I suspect things have been getting a bit Cell Block H without Aunties moderating presence. I note an increase in the level of foul language which had better bleeping stop. There used to be standards back in my day. It's lovely to be back, its been horrid xxx
Not a bleeping hope in bleeping hell of tit like that bleeping happening! It‘s the bleeping lockdown. We’ve all gone bleeping crazy. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuts! 🤪 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just quoting myself 🤪...maybe this Gypsy/romany/traveller approach to his current lifestyle...hopping from one country or town to another is part of some project work to gain the the other half of his geography o-level
Perhaps his Uncle Andrew can persuade a friend to offer them a long term loan (or let) in Bradford, New Hampshire next.

Tuckedaway is a four-bedroom home which offers total privacy. It sounds perfect for Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Perhaps his Uncle Andrew can persuade a friend to offer them a long term loan (or let) in Bradford, New Hampshire next.

Tuckedaway is a four-bedroom home which offers total privacy. It sounds perfect for Harry.
I'm now imagining the scenario.

The Harkles rock up with their entourage and the place is full of young Lolitas having a party. Harry is smitten with the young ladies who tell him that he's much more handsome than Randy Andy. 🥰

Someone throws a bucket of Margaritas over Meghan for being a party pooper and she dissolves in a puddle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the dissolving SussexRoyal due to a slap in the wrist by Charles and HM I wonder, are they finally being stripped of their titles and therefore can’t use Sussex anymore??
Or a sign of divorce? They seem to not know what to do are they focusing on Archewell, BLM, Travelshit....
Dunno but the scoop was given to a tame Newsweek journo via a press release so they are trying to hide something (as usual).

Remember that blind item saying questions were being asked recently about the Hubb cookbook accounting? Might be connected to closing the books on Sussex Royal.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There is a running theme in Megs behaviour that suggests she thinks this is Walt Disney's Magic United Kingdom and she should be shitting in a gold toilet and if the press published disobliging stories they would be dragged off to the Tower or pilloried and branded. It may be that she was that deluded. I have met Americans who harbour romantic views about our Ruritanian monarchy, although most of them are just bemused - oddly its the French who are most snobbishly obsessed. Anyroadup, I think some element of this whole increasingly tragic saga is the collision of fantasy with reality.
That sums it up for me. The stupid witch thought she was in a fairy story and chose not to put her brain in gear despite continual assistance from courtiers and the other royals on the best way to handle things.
In my humble opinion the court case is not about 'the letter'. I think the fact that Thomas shared it was a gift to her warped machiavellian mind and she used the whole mess to batter the royals by dripping her poison by the bucket load. "They did this ... they didn't do that ... poor me, pity me, it was horrendous ". I think this was borne out by Wardle excising all the frivolous whiny shite that she thought helped prove her case. Even if she wins the privacy issue she's fucked. It will be a pyrrhic victory because it has outed her as a whiny bleep who thought herself so special she could do as she pleased and to hell with those stuffy royals and protocol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm now imagining the scenario.

The Harkles rock up with their entourage and the place is full of young Lolitas having a party. Harry is smitten with the young ladies who tell him that he's much more handsome than Randy Andy. 🥰

Someone throws a bucket of Margaritas over Meghan for being a party pooper and she dissolves in a puddle 😁
You could make it into a sitcom and call it Harry the basement dweller!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dunno but the scoop was given to a tame Newsweek journo via a press release so they are trying to hide something (as usual).

Remember that blind item saying questions were being asked recently about the Hubb cookbook accounting? Might be connected to closing the books on Sussex Royal.
yeah I feel like something is definitely being hidden here! I don’t think they would cave in on the SussexRoyal brand so easily, I thought they would be fighting tooth and nail to retain it. I don’t know I just have a feeling that something is on the horizon

Reactions: 16
waves @antinoos ! Glad you are back. Don't you be bringing any of those nasty Rona germs onto our lovely shiny clean thread, now!

One of my big questions..if those friends had given the letter without her knowledge, how could she name them? I mean, if someone does something I have no knowledge of... how can I have knowledge of it?!

Mystic Meg didn't just say "I shared info with all of these people, it could have been any of them" ( which in itself would have been a bit :unsure::unsure: - as most people don't tend to share "private and personal" stuff with 25 others!) ...but she apparently knew whodunnit, despite denying all knowledge. Catch 22. Also begs the question, why did Maggot sue the paper, and not these friends?

Reactions: 19
Canada has been ghosted! So rude!

burning more bridges!

These c&p from the comments on the Harry Markle F/B page!

I'm Canadian. Yesterday William and Kate had a video meeting with doctors from a British Columbia hospital. They discussed the pandemic of course, but the main purpose was to wish Canadians a Happy Canada Day. Sadly the grifters who cost us a pretty penny in security didn't think of that or rather didn't know.

Also Canadian here, on Vancouver Island. We live about 45 minutes drive south of where H and MM couch surfed at the seaside digs till fleeing for the ‘safety’ of LA. (Another place, including Beverly Hills, where I’ve lived and worked). We are still breathing sighs of relief that the do-nothing duo upped sticks and left our island in peace. I too watched the video of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge speaking to frontline lifesavers at Surrey Hospital and their sincerity, smarts and compassion made my day. The fates certainly chose well by making William the heir instead of Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I cannot understand how Harry thinks the Travelshit company will make money. Most people just want the cheapest deal so the amount of eco conscious travellers must be quite limited. I don't take Holidays abroad but if I did that is the last place I would use as I have an image of being lectured about my carbon footprint as I try to book a holiday somewhere warm.

Reactions: 26
I cannot understand how Harry thinks the Travelshit company will make money. Most people just want the cheapest deal so the amount of eco conscious travellers must be quite limited. I don't take Holidays abroad but if I did that is the last place I would use as I have an image of being lectured about my carbon footprint as I try to book a holiday somewhere warm.
I haven't been able to afford to go abroad for a number of years now, and with current travel restrictions, the economic climate, Brexit etc there can't be many people who aren't just looking for the cheapest deal (if they've going to chance going abroad).
This is totally the wrong time to be investing in the travel business. I reckon we are going to see a few airlines going bust too.

Reactions: 22

Joking aside, it looks much nicer than that bling-fest they’re currently squatting in borrowing, and @ £1.1m affordable for Prince Charles to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my big questions..if those friends had given the letter without her knowledge, how could she name them? I mean, if someone does something I have no knowledge of... how can I have knowledge of it?!

Mystic Meg didn't just say "I shared info with all of these people, it could have been any of them" ( which in itself would have been a bit :unsure::unsure: - as most people don't tend to share "private and personal" stuff with 25 others!) ...but she apparently knew whodunnit, despite denying all knowledge. Catch 22. Also begs the question, why did Maggot sue the paper, and not these friends?
That is a very good comment.
Also how did all 5 friends tell a similar story at the same time to the same newspaper !!! I'm sure they didn't all get together and decide to 'surprise' Smegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.