Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me see if I've understood.

Meghan didn't know about the article, didn't know about the interviews, didn't know anything.... yet has been able to provide the names of the five friends to ANL's lawyers.

Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meghan's inner circle – a longtime friend , a former co-star , a friend from LA , a one-time colleague and a close confidante

Just guessing - Katherine McPhee, Suits co-star??, Misha Nonoo, MLP, Janina Gavanka???

Perhaps we should have a fantasy 5 friends sweepstake, bit like fantasy football......

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Meghan didn't know about the article, didn't know about the interviews, didn't know anything.... yet has been able to provide the names of the five friends to ANL's lawyers.

Make it make sense.
To be a good liar you need a great memory something Meegain does NOT have 🤣🤣🤣
Edited to add, if she did have any kind of memory at all, she might remember she was obsessed with DIANA. But had no idea who Harry was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏

Reactions: 36

Make it make sense.
I‘m amazed she can actually name 5 people willing to be called her friend. I wonder if they wear anti-stab vests around her just in case. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m pretty much 99.9% that the baby was born by a surrogate
Me too...the thing I still don’t understand is how many other members of the BRF knew about it. Are we saying that HMTQ, Charles and William all knew she was walking around with a blow cushion up her dress ?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her 5 friends have been named... A,B,C,D and E 🥴
Place your bets guys.:m

a longtime friend, ~~~ MLP
a former co-star, ~~~Someone from Suits.
a friend from LA~~~ Her agent
a one-time colleague. ~~~ Ninny noonoo poopoo from her yacht days.
a close confidante'. ~~~Markus.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏
She's using the court case to get her own messages out there. One thing the Harkles must be terrified by is the stench of unpopularity that is all around them, so Mad Megz is going to keep shouting about the wedding, dammit!

All those figures about what 'might' have happened to the economy are pretty much rubbish. I posted a link a while ago from an analyst saying that there was no noticeable increase in air bookings from the US and no increase in hotel occupancy in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whatever the truth is, there is, as usual with Meghan, utter toxicity. She was welcomed into British society and given patronages and tours and a home, etc. And all she did was estrange Harry from his family and all those who care for him. There is zero empathy from her to anyone. She is really, really toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Well at least he's taken off the awful grey polo
Now he's back to the grey jacket 😁
He's such a style icon 🤣
But why can’t he ever do a bloody zoom call from an actual proper room like everyone else does....that’s half the fun, nosying at the furniture and other crap in the backgrpound. All Harry gives us is what looks like the garage wall to look at!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I thought you meant Harry when you said she cleared his bank account..... Eureka...we have found her perfect job...a bank cashier by day and a priestess of the dark arts at night,top her up with adrenachrome and she won't need any sleep,she will be like the Duracell 🐰...
I'm off to 🙏 for me ...and you lot❤🤗😘
I read that as like Dracula!! Which I think is appropriate as she bleeds people dry, the bodily fluids sucking Shelob vampire!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too...the thing I still don’t understand is how many other members of the BRF knew about it. Are we saying that HMTQ, Charles and William all knew she was walking around with a blow cushion up her dress ?
I think they didn't tell Brenda, Chaz etc about the surrogate until it was late into the pregnancy.

Reactions: 23
Whatever the truth is, there is, as usual with Meghan, utter toxicity. She was welcomed into British society and given patronages and tours and a home, etc. And all she did was estrange Harry from his family and all those who care for him. There is zero empathy from her to anyone. She is really, really toxic.
I totally agree. She has never appeared grateful for anything. She had a huge amount of money spent on her but nothing was ever good enough. If she hadn't whined about everything and got on with the job the nation would have loved her.
She's an utter witch who still doesn't realise that she was given a wonderful platform to do some good in the world and she threw it all away over petulant squabbles with the press.

I really hope that after this court case the press expose her for the greedy lying grifter that she is, starting with exposing the moonbump scam.😃

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The Palace didn't protect her??? duck off!! The wrapped her up in bubble wrap and defended her from the press at every turn.. She's a bleeping liar

Reactions: 39
It’s bad all round if others were complicit in the deception
I think the pair of cunts had them over a barrel. After all it's not like they have listened to any advice they were given. Maybe Brenda advised them to come clean, but by then the various moonbumps/coat flashings had been seen too frequently?

Reactions: 21
Only use for that book is a cats litter tray
Erm maybe not might put the cat off
Wonder why it’s free
Maybe the huge storage unit the books are in
Need the space for better things
Like decent cat litter

Pass the sick bucket:sick:
I bet manky minge had a knife in his back while his spewed out that letter
My cats wouldn't dream of doing their business on that crap - they are classy felines and wouldn't sully their paws on that paper cockwobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they didn't tell Brenda, Chaz etc about the surrogate until it was late into the pregnancy.
I agree, they probably set it all up and went ahead with their plans without consulting anyone. I guess that the rest of the royal family must have found out at some point. Can you imagine how shocked they were?
I'm convinced that is the real reason why Archie doesn't have a title. He's still in the line of succession but as he's so low down there's very little chance he would ever get to the throne.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
DAILY Mail comment 😂😂😂

So first she asks her friends to leak the info then she throws them under the bus by denying she ever did so...what a vile, nasty creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.