Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spangly

VIP Member
It takes a certain kind of person to want to see their family brought down but for two people in a relationship to want to bring down both of their families must be quite a rare thing. Is Harry really that bitter towards his own family or is he just being manipulated?
Even if you are so in love with someone, there is no way you would let them ruin your whole family unless you really wanted to. Your natural instinct to protect your family is normally so strong that it would outweigh any sort of emotional blackmail from another person.
(sorry, I know this has all been covered before but I just can't fathom how Harry is allowing this to happen to hiw own family unless he actually chooses for it to happen!)

Reactions: 38

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
This might make me sound a bit pathetic but I'm finding Harry and Meghan's constant attacks on my country and heritage quite upsetting at this point. Society is in absolutely ghastly state at the moment anyway and rather than try to help heal the divisions, H&M seem to be gleefully trying to widen them even futher.

I don't even particularly care about the Royal family beyond respecting the Queen for her loyal and unwavering service, nor am I much of a patriot. I just can't understand why H&M keep poking at everyone. It's very unpleasant, especially at a time of unprecedented global stress.
Oh they’re definitely causing more division with their wokeness. Thing is, they tell us how to behave, what we should do, how to think, accuse us of ‘unconscious bias’, tell us not to fly etc etc etc, blah, blah, blah, but what do they actually do? What have they achieved? What are their successes? Jobs? Who the actual fuck are they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Anfield Annie

That's because Anne chose that. If she had wanted them to have titles then they would have received them.

As Harry has proved to be a worthless piece of shit i really hope that he loses everything. What a fucking cunt he is. The British public will never forgive him for betraying his family. He should be prosecuted for treason and banned from ever returning to the UK. 😡
The most distasteful part is that his grandparents are in their mid late 90's ....how long left for the world we do not know, yet his priority seems to be to make those last years the most distressful they can be. God if my grandparents were still alive I'd want to be spending quality time with them, not trying to kill them off!

He will know the amount of historic crap HMTQ has had to deal with through her reign and also just how much importance she places on the need to remain as private as possible - all this hanging out their mucky knickers on the line by Ginge & Cringe will be causing her & Philip in particular so much distress I would imagine

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Baguette

VIP Member
Thank you to the Spectator for this Question to Which the Answer is 'Don't Be Ridiculous'

It is pretty hard to square that claim with figures published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) on tourism to Britain in 2018, the year of the wedding. Far from the wedding boosting tourist numbers, they fell by 3 per cent compared with 2017. There was not even a positive effect on tourists from the US, the Duchess’s home country – tourist numbers were flat. Worse, the amount of money spent by overseas visitors in Britain in 2018 fell to £22.9 billion, a whacking 7 per cent fall compared with 2017. Far from gaining £1 billion in tourist revenues in the wedding year, the country lost £1.7 billion.

Take that, Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
The Commonwealth article in the Mail has over sixteen thousand hits so far.

I feel so sorry for The Queen, she doesn't deserve this, She's worked tirelessly for the Commonwealth her whole life.

As for Harry, what kind of mother has a son like that? Oh, wait! I watched him on that film and thought loose cannon. I said exactly the same about his mother when she was talking about the next big thing to the journalists when she was with Dodi on the yacht towards the end.

I said to my late husband, she's becoming a loose cannon. At least with all the video cameras around today, they won't be able to take her out. Weeks later, she was gone, gulp ...

At this point, if I were the Royal Family, I would be pulling up the draw bridges, changing the locks and sending him one message, "We're stopping the money and as from today, you're on your own".

His number would be blocked from all phones and then deleted. I would be giving the switchboards at various estates the instruction to not put through any calls from him.

At this point, I can't stand to look at him, them.
100% agree.
The Firm are trying to do the best they can under trying circumstances and arseholes screaming for revenge for things that happened back in the mists of time are twats. If ya hate the country they rule over then fuck off and send us a postcard to let us know how you fare in whatever Utopia you emigrate to.
I repeat, smeggy is what she is, trailer park trash that got lucky with an overly generous dad and then slept her way up the money ladder.
Haribo however is something worse. He's a traitor and a deserter and a money grubbing thick nasty twisted little ginger cunt. He makes me sick in a way beyond any nausea smeggy evokes. I truly cannot stand him and the way he has turned on his family. I hope they both get their come-uppance and that Brenda cuts all financial ties and removes any titles. Fuck them, let them root among the other piggies in the Hollywood trough and see how far their extensive lack of talents gets them.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have been giving Just H the benefit of doubt until now. I felt sorry for him (mad I know). However he has well and truly fucked up. He is a fucking PRICK!. My Da was a welder on the Clyde,to my knowledge he never profited from slavery.To say we are endemic racists is a slight on our upbringing. She wrote that pile of shite for him.The hand actions,the faces that the daft fucker pulled, had all been rehearsed. As for Britain making a mass profit from her wedding to H, don't make me laugh. I'm a 64 year old from the Gorbals in Glasgow,and you can bet your bottom dollar that if I had let H into my knickers it would have made truck loads more than a billion £s. Who the fuck does she think she is? I think the time has come for the BRF to defend themselves. They cannot let this pair of freeloaders be recipients of tax payers hard earned cash.Then trash the fuck out of us!
Well said. How dare he trash us all by accusing us of endemic racism when he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has lived a lfe as part of the elite sponging off us all during his pathetic privileged life. He knows nothing about how ordinary people in this country live. He can fuck off.

If he really feels this strongly he should give up his wealth and privilege and get an ordinary job. Of course he won't do that because he doesn't see how far he has tunnelled up his wife's backside and he's not qualified to do anything because he's thick as pigshit 🐖💩

• Heart

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
All this s@@t which she speaks about empowering women.... If she was really serious, what I would like done is:
1. Stop very young girls being taken out of school to countries in Asia, and being married off to elderly men/relatives
2. Similarly stop young girls being subject to FGM
3. Address the issue that 10% of pregnant women in the U.K. do not get their job back, and get fobbed off with having to sign an NDA (something I have experienced)
But no, she just continues to sprout rubbish about "women have a voice". All rubbish.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Totally agree. At least with her you’ve got to recognize (can’t go so far as respect) the hustle, clawing her way up from an acting career that wasn’t really happening to a position in the BRF. She’s diabolical and conniving and self-obsessed, yes, but he is just a pathetic, deluded coward who would turn his back on his family and duty and countrymen for the chance to be novel. I’m starting to doubt that he would ever have just moved to Africa for a quiet life, or at least been happy for long. However much he may have resented parts of his life as a member of the BRF, I think the bottom line is that he is ever-desperate for a reaction of some kind. He clearly can’t really figure out who he is or what he’s good at, so creating an identity around rebelliousness is the next best thing. They’re certainly as bad as each other; more and more I actually think they’re extremely similar. Because he was either genuinely as close to his family as it appeared but then let a partner completely poison his mind, or else he faked the closeness with no genuine emotion until a more interesting opportunity presented itself.
Let's face it if Harry had been born in to an ordinary family he's the sort who would have failed all his exams at school, failed to get a job, blamed everyone but himself, then developed a heroin addiction robbing his parents to sustain it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anfield Annie

Just need to get it out there that there were millions of white slaves too. No single race holds the monopoly on slavery, they were ALL at it.
I forget who it was, but some key black guy in early American history had a load of white slaves as well. Eventually the message has to sink in that a lot of history was bad.

Also a bit of attention on modern slavery wouldn't go amiss either. Why aren't we doing anything about the slavery that's going on today, also involving all colours? From terrible conditions abroad mining the stuff that iphones and tesla batteries need, to clothes factories in Asia making everyone's £1 t-shirts, to trafficked people being forced to work in nail bars and car washes right here in the UK. If Smegs really wants to make a difference she could start turning a spotlight onto all those modern abuses that are going on and nobody is giving two fingers about, but oh no it's far more fashionable to bang on about things that happened 300 years ago isn't it!

If Smegs has a modern smartphone, of any make, the chances are that someone was abused in some way to make it, so she is a slavemaster herself. If Hazard shows up at any of the Football World Cup games in Qatar etc, where the stadiums have been built in slavery conditions, he is effectively condoning modern slavery too.
Exactly this.....modern slavery is the real issue polluting the world. And as for historic slavery, the Irish too were heavily impacted , terrible stories

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Not happy my thread title suggestion was ignored AGAIN :m
Am having a full on strop and throwing tea at my servants now 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Maybe ...but I'd be amazed and surprised if they let a "royal" mum to be of her age (whatever that is!) on her first pregnancy (allegedly) to go 2 weeks over......beyond the 40 weeks .
I would be sceptical about that too. The fact that she refused the royal doctors points to some deception too. I also suspect that the fake pregnancy is when they fell out with William and Kate because Kate would have sussed out the moonbump.

Most interestingly Meghan has never talked about her pregnancy and hardly ever talks about Archie. Most fiŕst time mums like to mention cravings, how long they were in labour, how the baby was delivered, how adorable he is etc etc because it's such a thrilling life changing experience. This is one of the reasons why I can buy into the surrogate theory. She just doesn't act like a proud mum. I really think that if she had given birth to him we would see endless photos of him being posted looking cute in some designer clothes. I don't believe that he's kept secret because of privacy.

The fact that Archie wasn't dressed properly in his birthday video was appalling. Why? Most mums would make sure that their baby looked as cute as could be in some lovely new clothes to show him off. Meghan is definitely not a natural mother.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Now that's just not fair. :p She had 107 guests to her Ocho Rios Wedding to old Trevity-Trev-Trev.
Yeah, but only because the cunt was handing out free weed in party bags.

:m😅😂🤣:m😆:m

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏

freda19

VIP Member
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏
The money would have been generated no matter who he married, it's bugger all to do with him marrying an old slapper with dodgy images across the internet. A genuine princess or nice local girl would have been nice, but none of those would put up with Prince Petulant so he scraped the barrel andthis is the result. Jesus, if he'd plucked a single mum from a sink estate he'd be better off.

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
I think the court case will be her karma and the (press) floodgates will open after that. Not sure the RF (institution) could or should have stepped in to protect her from her own family who fueled a lot of the early negative and dramatic press? Meghan feels like the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction to me. İ wouldn't put it past her boiling up pet bunnies, and hiding in the bath, resurfacing with stab wounds just when you think she's finally gone. She gives me that scary feeling....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

freda19

VIP Member

some reports allege she cleaned out his bank account too???
I forgot about that. Yes she supposedly cleaned out his business account ...

possibly and allegedly because she knew he wouldn't report it because he didn't want anyone from revenue services looking at his financial business accounts.So she got away with that, as she knew she would.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Lady C takes no prisoners!

Think that Doria pap walk is explained. Mirror story from a 'relative of Megz' says she is unusually quiet, struggling, very low, under great strain from battles with RF and lawsuits... Mental health card is being deployed (I'm deeply cynical 🥴

Meant to comment on this.

The relative of Meghan, who does not want to be named, told the Sunday Mirror: “She has gone very quiet. I think she is likely to be feeling extremely low and probably struggling.
“The legal battle and the increased tension it’s created with the royals due to the information that’s coming out has to be putting a lot of strain on them both.
Meghan’s been a lot more distant and introverted over the last few weeks

What relative? She only has Doris. More PR bullshit trying to drum up a pity party.
As for the tension with the Royals, well let's look at who has been flapping her gums.
Not Brenda, nor Chas, nor Kate, nor Wills. None of the Royal cousins or aunts or uncles.
So that's just smeggy, howling bitterly like a demented banshee at the windows of the Castle she so so wanted to live in and the Royals pulling the curtains firmly shut and saying nothing.

• Heart