Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the court case will be her karma and the (press) floodgates will open after that. Not sure the RF (institution) could or should have stepped in to protect her from her own family who fueled a lot of the early negative and dramatic press? Meghan feels like the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction to me. İ wouldn't put it past her boiling up pet bunnies, and hiding in the bath, resurfacing with stab wounds just when you think she's finally gone. She gives me that scary feeling....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I think,h and Smeg and the pretend midwife surrogate were in the room....surrogate has the baby and she swapped places with smeg to make it appear that Smeg has given birth.h is high as a kite on gas and air so doesn't know his arse from his elbow.he comes round and Smeg and baby are both doing well and h is none the wiser,...he hasn't had a clue cos ever since she told him she was preggers,she has blindfolded and handcuffed him and told him it was a kinky sex game everytime they have sex so he can't touch her or see the moon bump...
I thank you...😁

I think the court case will be her karma and the (press) floodgates will open after that. Not sure the RF (institution) could or should have stepped in to protect her from her own family who fueled a lot of the early negative and dramatic press? Meghan feels like the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction to me. İ wouldn't put it past her boiling up pet bunnies, and hiding in the bath, resurfacing with stab wounds just when you think she's finally gone. She gives me that scary feeling....
I would pay to see her head spinning round....she could sell tickets and do it on zoom call...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting comment in the DM comments section:

"Skilat, DFW Texas, United States, 3 hours ago

There have been a few blinds here in America showing how at least one friend is very afraid. Like, very, very afraid of perjury. Which means Meghan has been concocting the exact lie she expects each friend to tell on the stand. Meghan doesn't realize the attorneys for the papers already have the answers, they're just hoping to catch the friend telling the exact lie they need to prove those answers. Meghan thinks shes the smartest person in the room, this court case shows her level of delusion."
Each of those five women will have their own legal representation and they all look smart enough to take proper advice. They haven't done anything wrong at all in this, so why on earth would they get involved in the idea of misleading a court? Only one of them, 'longtime friend' quoted from the Thomas Markle letter anyway, and it's quite possible she believed Megz version.

Reactions: 17
Why must she be such a rude bleeping witch all the time :mad:
Possibly because she is an ego-driven, narcissistic, megalomaniac, sociopathic grifter.

I can't ever in my long life remember such bad manners to another publicly. It's the look on her face throughout I find fascinating. That look perfectly encapsulates what I said of her above.

Quick edit: Ruthless should have been in the mix above.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Comment from YouTube:-

Anyone notice that early in Meghan's "pregnancy", she wore loser, flowy dresses to constantly show everyone that she was pregnant even though she was still quite small. Then as her belly "got bigger", her clothes became tighter. The complete opposite of how I dressed when I was pregnant. She wanted to bring attention to her body and pregnancy the ENTIRE time. Ugh, such a Narcissist

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I agree, they probably set it all up and went ahead with their plans without consulting anyone. I guess that the rest of the royal family must have found out at some point. Can you imagine how shocked they were?
I'm convinced that is the real reason why Archie doesn't have a title. He's still in the line of succession but as he's so low down there's very little chance he would ever get to the throne.
Agreed that the RF were told once the surrogacy was well under way.
The irony is, she would have got kudos from the public for being open about infertility struggles.

Doesn’t make sense that Archie has no title, because he would get one if by some stroke of bad luck, he became king.
in terms of getting a title / uk law because the woman who gave birth to him wasn’t married to Harry, then he must be “illegitimate” so no title.

Interesting comment in the DM comments section:

"Skilat, DFW Texas, United States, 3 hours ago

There have been a few blinds here in America showing how at least one friend is very afraid. Like, very, very afraid of perjury. Which means Meghan has been concocting the exact lie she expects each friend to tell on the stand. Meghan doesn't realize the attorneys for the papers already have the answers, they're just hoping to catch the friend telling the exact lie they need to prove those answers. Meghan thinks shes the smartest person in the room, this court case shows her level of delusion."
I don’t understand why the friends don’t just tell the truth and throw Meghan under the bus before she does the same to them.

Reactions: 21
Good point, how many staff can they actually afford to pay?
Remember they pinched Catherine St-Laurent, who was the chief of staff and executive director of the Gates’ nonprofit enterprise. She certainly wouldn't be cheap. In March she issued a statement saying :
“After nearly 9 years alongside Melinda and the Gates Foundation and Pivotal Ventures teams, I am moving on to begin a new chapter and wanted to make sure to share my contact info so we can stay in touch. Beginning next week I will be acting as Chief of Staff and Executive Director of the new non-profit enterprise for Meghan M and Harry. They are embarking on a new chapter themselves and I am thrilled to be able to play a supporting role in realizing their vision and enabling them to achieve impact on the issues that matter most to them.”
😁 I wonder if poor Catherine is regretting her decision now 🤔
Erm.

Think she was pretty quiet work-wise from autumn 2019 or thereabouts so she already been quietly eased out/decided to leave Melinda Gates organisation. Her LinkedIn profile says she stopped working for Pivotal in 2019. Not hired by the Harkles until March 2020. She's got a solid CV though, no question. All the talk of 'head hunted' came from their PR, remember?

Can anyone imagine what fresh hell must be served up every day to the Chief Of Staff of Harkle Towers?

She fails to understand it wasn't HER wedding to Harry that generated tourism, it was HARRY getting married to her or whoever else he did.

Nobody would have turned up to HER wedding.

And if he had married someone else it would likely have been a much more important ceremony in London.
Now that's just not fair. :p She had 107 guests to her Ocho Rios Wedding to old Trevity-Trev-Trev.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
But why can’t he ever do a bloody zoom call from an actual proper room like everyone else does....that’s half the fun, nosying at the furniture and other crap in the backgrpound. All Harry gives us is what looks like the garage wall to look at!
Yes and why is the video quality always so terrible, what are they hiding with that. The fact that he is drugged up to the eyeballs on some sort of mental health meds?

Even a five year old iphone on the world's slowest data connection records a sharper picture than any of his video messages, it has to be being deliberately downscaled in resolution / blurred for some reason.

Do we need to launch a GoFundMe to buy them a flipping £25 logitech webcam from PC World so they can at least make vaguely sharp videos from their dreary basement bunker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now that's just not fair. :p She had 107 guests to her Ocho Rios Wedding to old Trevity-Trev-Trev.
Yeah, but only because the bleep was handing out free weed in party bags.

:m😅😂🤣:m😆:m

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not protected, Smegmarkle is claiming. I may be reading the points made wrongly, but she lumps everything together, re wedding etc, and finishes with "especially since she was pregnant" .Are we to believe that she was in utero revolting at the wedding?!!

Reactions: 14
I come on here to have a bit of a whinge and a laugh about cringe and ginge.

But today, I'm an absolutely raging that the state of this git lecturing us about racism!!!

What the feck does he know about anything???

He's lived a life of luxury, apart from the army, he's never held down a job and doesn't look like he's able to work apart from telling us about his mum.

Maybe Meghan needs to ask him what exactly he did on those 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan???

He knows nothing about real life and the struggles people face every day.

I'm absolutely seething at this. If he wants to paint himself as some kind of sjw, he needs to stand on his own 2 feet and stop taking money from the Royal Family. Again he maybe needs to ask exactly how his granny got to be the richest woman in the world.

Raging 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
M
Comment from YouTube:-

Anyone notice that early in Meghan's "pregnancy", she wore loser, flowy dresses to constantly show everyone that she was pregnant even though she was still quite small. Then as her belly "got bigger", her clothes became tighter. The complete opposite of how I dressed when I was pregnant. She wanted to bring attention to her body and pregnancy the ENTIRE time. Ugh, such a Narcissist
Maybe the tighter clothes were to keep the bump in place, like very elastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry has made a speech with a different backdrop...most people have bookshelves in the background...Harry has a row of his favourite wax crayons up against the wall lol😄

Polish_20200702_001327300_resize_2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For anyone who wants the 'receipts' for 'Royals at War' re the Portland. You are most welcome Ma'am 😎

Reactions: 18
Thing with this is, if you read the LCC book, there was more than enough on her to keep the press occupied for years, but they went easy on her, kept quiet because of who she married! Their fondness for Ginge, etc! :sick:

I quite agree in that The gloves will come off, once the court stuff is out of the way!

How bad is it that I believe the press over megsy?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.