Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fox dynasty are great 👍! Not ya usual luvvies, apart from Joanna David, who gives me the pip! Laurence is welcome any time for a drink/gossip, on all things Smegalicious!
I’m not on Twitter, but if I was I think I’d invite him over here, butmaybe he’s already here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So what did Harry do about racism before Meg came along?
What did either of them do about it, until about a month ago?

Until then, her lifelong anti-racism campaign appears to have comprised of her claiming to be caucasian on her acting CV.

"Black Lives Matter" started in 2013, any pictures of her wearing the slogan back then?
Thought not.

Reactions: 28
New Harry Markle

It's his (?) facebook page where his real good stuff is.
Has regular postings, and the ability to comment back, and the Harry Markle author often joins in on the comments too.

Obviously easier to read if you do have a facebook account, but you don't have to have one, just need to dismiss a couple of "you should get a facebook account" popups.

Reactions: 13
What did either of them do about it, until about a month ago?

Until then, her lifelong anti-racism campaign appears to have comprised of her claiming to be caucasian on her acting CV.

"Black Lives Matter" started in 2013, any pictures of her wearing the slogan back then?
Thought not.
This BLM tit is causing more and more division. I’m totally sick to the back teeth of it. Now I’m told I have ‘unconscious bias’. If it’s unconscious how do we even know it’s there? And surely it works both ways.

They’re about to talk about them on talk radio - I can guarantee it won’t be complimentary.

The sugars are out in force on twitter ripping the royal family to pieces. And Harry with his stupid pious statements is making it worse. I don’t know where all this will end but I hope they at the very least are stripped of their titles.

Reactions: 30
I said threads ago that William should have chinned him as soon as he walked into that church, now I think Kate should have chinned the ginger prick too!

I honestly think he has Stockholm syndrome, he's too bleeping dumb to be writing that kind of absolute bullshit himself. As for her? I bet she would have been one of Charles Manson's girls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It takes a certain kind of person to want to see their family brought down but for two people in a relationship to want to bring down both of their families must be quite a rare thing. Is Harry really that bitter towards his own family or is he just being manipulated?
Even if you are so in love with someone, there is no way you would let them ruin your whole family unless you really wanted to. Your natural instinct to protect your family is normally so strong that it would outweigh any sort of emotional blackmail from another person.
(sorry, I know this has all been covered before but I just can't fathom how Harry is allowing this to happen to hiw own family unless he actually chooses for it to happen!)

Reactions: 38
It takes a certain kind of person to want to see their family brought down but for two people in a relationship to want to bring down both of their families must be quite a rare thing. Is Harry really that bitter towards his own family or is he just being manipulated?
Even if you are so in love with someone, there is no way you would let them ruin your whole family unless you really wanted to. Your natural instinct to protect your family is normally so strong that it would outweigh any sort of emotional blackmail from another person.
(sorry, I know this has all been covered before but I just can't fathom how Harry is allowing this to happen to hiw own family unless he actually chooses for it to happen!)
Bitter is the right word. His contempt and bitterness towards his family shows him to be the nasty little man we’ve come to know.

I mean, we all have that family member that we roll our eyes at and talk about but woe betide any outsider that does it. Harry could try and stop this yet he adds fire to the flames by posting his crap.

Reactions: 31
Noticed Meghan and Royal Family are trending on Twitter at the moment, the delusion amongst her fans makes me want to vomit.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Noticed Meghan and Royal Family are trending on Twitter at the moment, the delusion amongst her fans makes me want to vomit.
I know. I’m bloody raging😡 They’re absolutely mad. There’s no point in even answering them because they just can not see any wrong in them. Surely that’s ‘unconscious bias’.

Reactions: 20
Honestly wth is wrong with these people!!!
They call her a princess and a duchess but at the same time attack royalty & the institution. Which one is it?
5A513126-2884-419C-9441-75EA5E0888BC.png

08D63BA1-E7BF-42AD-951C-91328A67E66E.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I used to think Meghan was pretty but now, even looking at the same photos I can't think why I ever thought that.
She is ugly...inside and out!

Reactions: 24
What I fail to compute in my tiny wee brain is how the duck did Just H get suckered into this. Okay,there has been comments made regarding her having a 24 carat gold fanny,(I'm no buying that). Her clunge is more in line with a wizards sleeve,or a hippos yawn. There has got to be something else! My heid is bursting trying to work out what is going on. She has got to be mentally deranged to have such an delusion of grandeur. You would think she would be over the bleeping moon to have landed a Royal. Naw,that wasn't enough.Why the duck is just H going along with her trying to scandalise the BRF. I'm flummoxed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
What I fail to compute in my tiny wee brain is how the duck did Just H get suckered into this. Okay,there has been comments made regarding her having a 24 carat gold fanny,(I'm no buying that). Her clunge is more in line with a wizards sleeve,or a hippos yawn. There has got to be something else! My heid is bursting trying to work out what is going on. She has got to be mentally deranged to have such an illusion of grandeur. You would think she would be over the bleeping moon to have landed a Royal. Naw,that wasn't enough.Why the duck is just H going along with her trying to scandalise the BRF. I'm flummoxed!
does she have something on him that no one else knows? That’s the only thing I can think of

Reactions: 22
Honestly wth is wrong with these people!!!
They call her a princess and a duchess but at the same time attack royalty & the institution. Which one is it?View attachment 169910
View attachment 169907
The trouble with twitter is that people tend to follow others with like minded views, so it becomes a self feeding bout of hatred and nastiness. The same could be said for this thread I suppose, but at least we do a bit of research and don’t take it all too seriously. We discuss other people’s points of view and we certainly don’t stoop to the level of the sugars.

What I fail to compute in my tiny wee brain is how the duck did Just H get suckered into this. Okay,there has been comments made regarding her having a 24 carat gold fanny,(I'm no buying that). Her clunge is more in line with a wizards sleeve,or a hippos yawn. There has got to be something else! My heid is bursting trying to work out what is going on. She has got to be mentally deranged to have such an delusion of grandeur. You would think she would be over the bleeping moon to have landed a Royal. Naw,that wasn't enough.Why the duck is just H going along with her trying to scandalise the BRF. I'm flummoxed!
She obviously feeds his fragile little ego and has made him think they can rule the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
YouTube comment - has anyone heard any details about this??

Another designer has come out asking MM NOT to wear his clothes. The first designer, I think Oscar de la Renta, if I remember correctly, asked her to stop wearing his clothes as his company stocks had fallen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
YouTube comment - has anyone heard any details about this??

Another designer has come out asking MM NOT to wear his clothes. The first designer, I think Oscar de la Renta, if I remember correctly, asked her to stop wearing his clothes as his company stocks had fallen.
This is hilarious.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's using the court case to get her own messages out there. One thing the Harkles must be terrified by is the stench of unpopularity that is all around them, so Mad Megz is going to keep shouting about the wedding, dammit!

All those figures about what 'might' have happened to the economy are pretty much rubbish. I posted a link a while ago from an analyst saying that there was no noticeable increase in air bookings from the US and no increase in hotel occupancy in London.
I had a debate on their instagram, well i say debate 😳 with a sugar about these spurious numbers. I now believe it was Meghan. I had to keep correcting the use a $ dollar valuation on a supposedly UK report that detailed this revenue and other points like the “city of Windsor“
Its a town witch. I kept asking for said “ report” - I guess Archie must have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.