Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

athenlel

‘Confetti is made from the flowers Rick has gotten me over the years’ - swear they’ve been together for 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

shammy24

When I think of grace in Amsterdam all I can think of are those tv shows where Amish people move to New York and try living like normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do we actually know that she's even in the 'no sex before marriage' camp though? Has she said this?
Oh come on. It took her until her late twenties to leave her parents' home for a night alone without crying and she takes a stuffed dog toy around with her. It's not rocket science

• Haha
Reactions: 39

anastasia1989

I feel like she’s totally angling for a gifted honeymoon and it’s so tacky. She keeps bringing up that she needs to book a honeymoon. She also keeps dropping hints about wanting to go somewhere warm with beaches. Recently she asked followers what they thought about Mauritius in June/August because everything she read said the weather wasn’t great there. What would her followers have to tell her that years of meteorological data couldn’t? To me it came across as “I want a Mauritius honeymoon, who is gonna sponsor me?”. She won’t share any details about the wedding (absolutely fine with me, not saying she should) but keeps bringing up the honeymoon and what she wants for it. I used to love following her because she was so refreshingly normal and didn’t seem to be into YouTube for the money. Now she’s just morphing into another grabby influencer with an added layer of weird church stuff…

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
‘Confetti is made from the flowers Rick has gotten me over the years’ - swear they’ve been together for 5 minutes 😂
She was on dating apps while poor Rick was getting her flowers 🤣
---
Her hen do was a sports day / corporate team building session in her garden😶 I don’t even know the girl and even I’d have taken her to a nice afternoon tea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

jackolantern

VIP Member
Careful now - I said much as the same and got a strip torn off me on her Youtube post by one of her loyal followers 🫢
Free entertainment 😭 😂 Aye cause we should all worship her, fuck off. She gets paid handsomely for being a croissant sniffing nitwit

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ultracool

I feel like grace would be naturally be drawn to a fellow Christian …but I wouldn’t Fry my brain trying to find him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I think Grace has 100% turned in to that kind of person.

I sort of get it, you get in to the habit of actually buying a top and then saying 'oh I love this top' and the the company sends you 5 for free then a few months later you pose in your free top and say the same and then they send you another few for free. She defo did that with the 100 club clothes and I think Olive and Frank (?) The olive and Frank one stood out as Zoella had been gifted the same set at the same time.

However, this is why I don't think the influencer sphere is healthy. Grace held out longer than others as she has quite down to earth family and friends but she's gotten lazy.

She used to say she'd only accept PR from companies she would actually use / recommend. Well I've never heard her mention Kate Spade or designer bags in general; she doesn't drink, so there goes the lemon gin; she's admitted her dad scoffed the biscuits not her; and she will never use that bag. So why has she accepted that PR parcel and shared it???

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 32

jackolantern

VIP Member
If they have got the police involved because someone's found her partner's name, job and the world's smallest photo of his face (all of which is from info freely available online) they are actually batshit. You aren't Beyonce hun. Noone cares, everyone just wanted a neb what he looked like.

• Haha

Louise13

To preface I’m not a prude, I’ll happily discuss sex etc. with my friends no problem.

But I find the idea of waiting for marriage so cringey, like all your family will be there at the wedding and then when you finally call it a night everyone’s going to be thinking that you’ve gone to have a shit first time with your new husband/wife. Maybe this is just me but I also find the idea of having to tell my grandparents when I get pregnant horrifying because they’ll know I’ve had sex (even though they 100 percent already assume this because I’ve been with my partner for 10 years and lived with him for 3)

• Haha
  • Heart

gisellejoly

Grace's Mum, Dad, brother, sister and brother in law all feature on the church YouTube channel regularly (nearly every video has one of them in it). They don't hide what church their from.

It's hard to know the behind the scenes goings on in the church without joining it. There's nothing about LGBT people on the channel or any of the church socials so I would assume that at best they are the kind of church that wouldn't turn an LGBT person away but would not promote the "lifestyle", but they also could be a sliding scale towards conversion therapy. We don't know.
28B2FFC0-D684-4447-9F47-420E053F5D5C.jpeg

Life city is graces church. when I look up this International Network of Churches organisation I see they were founded by Citipointe churches in Australia. Only last year Citipointe was in the news because they made all the children in their secondary school sign a contract agreeing that homosexuality is “abnormal” and “offensive to god”. They also sacked gay teachers. Graces church is a bigoted Pentecostal church just like Citipointe, if it’s in their network of churches.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

jackolantern

VIP Member
It's how she does things isn't it. Makes a massive point of being no dairy for years then all of a sudden eats all the dairy and refuses to talk about it. Makes a point of how single she is for years then all of a sudden she's engaged and refuses to talk about it. At this point I expect her to reappear with a whole ass child and refuse to talk about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

jackolantern

VIP Member
To preface I’m not a prude, I’ll happily discuss sex etc. with my friends no problem.

But I find the idea of waiting for marriage so cringey, like all your family will be there at the wedding and then when you finally call it a night everyone’s going to be thinking that you’ve gone to have a shit first time with your new husband/wife. Maybe this is just me but I also find the idea of having to tell my grandparents when I get pregnant horrifying because they’ll know I’ve had sex (even though they 100 percent already assume this because I’ve been with my partner for 10 years and lived with him for 3)
I find it fully grim tbh. Don’t think you can say you are truly compatible or deeply in love with someone unless there has been any degree of intimacy. Also hate this idea that a woman is now a possession of a man so waits until he weds her so she can give him his gift. Blah 🤢 She’s literally being bought. Have we not moved on from this by now? Save yourself till you are in love sure, but till a wedding just screams ick in 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Harhei

Grace’s parents have a lot more patience than I do, imagine this is your 25 year old

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

jackolantern

VIP Member
I am still of the opinion she has some very bigoted opinions behind closed doors. I mean take Honor as an example, I don't believe you are friends with someone who holds those views without holding them at least to some extent, yourself.