Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vlog which has only just been posted mentions it! I only saw the first minute or so 🙈 She won’t say anymore though.
Did she mention it before the video i havent watched her in ages except the odd tiktok tbh so didnt know anything happened

Reactions: 1
Did she mention it before the video i havent watched her in ages except the odd tiktok tbh so didnt know anything happened
She went MIA in December on all platforms (YouTube, TikTok, Instagram) half way through her poor attempt at vlogmas.

So she did the classic something happened but can't possibly say. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If it was a case of a loved one being in hospital and a worker there leaking the info, could that be what the police were involved with? Could they even involve the police with a breach of privacy or something like that? I’m completely guessing here, I’m clueless about how these things work.
---
Also sorry for the double post but why is she working out in pyjamas. Like I’ve done that at times, but it’ll be a sports bra and pyjama shorts. She’s doing a full pilates class in long sleeved and trousered plaid pyjamas 💀 that’s just so dumb?

Reactions: 10
This just seems way too odd and convenient. Like the 'lost footage' that she had for one or two days of vlogmas? My bet is she just couldn't be arsed and everyone keeps asking for the vlog, so she had to pull a bigger excuse out of her arse.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I remember someone on here saying that her fiancé’s information was being posted on TikTok over Christmas. They probably reported it to the police.

Could it be related to people posting her fiancés info on socials? Or something else related to the engagement being announced (maybe she does have a stalker who did something after it).

I did see someone had posted her fiance's photo and name on a tiktok video. Not sure the police would get involved in just that though (I'd imagine they just requested Tiktok take that down).

Could also have nothing to do with Grace/the fiance and something happened to a family member.

I just think it could be more than a coincidence that it happened soon after the engagement announcement.

I had to laugh at the fact that she couldn’t look round the supermarket because she had such a busy day ahead and then went on to make a creme egg scotch egg. Does she know what a tiring day is?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also sorry for the double post but why is she working out in pyjamas. Like I’ve done that at times, but it’ll be a sports bra and pyjama shorts. She’s doing a full pilates class in long sleeved and trousered plaid pyjamas 💀 that’s just so dumb?
I'm totally guilty of doing that in the past when I was still able to work out. When I woke up and wanted to work out, which I often did at home with YT videos, and i was still wearing my pj's and I wanted to wash them anyway, I always worked out in them - like doing pilates, yoga, whatever. Because it's comfortable and I only had to wash 1 set of clothes. Afterwards I would take a shower and put the dirty clothes in the washing machine. I really don't see a problem to be honest.

About the vlogmas/police thing; who knows with Grace. She always makes things soooo much bigger than they actually are simply because she doesn't have a life where actual things seem to happen. Maybe someone in the neighborhood had a fist fight and they called the police and Grace saw a freaking police car and was in shock. Who knows at this point.

police would definitely be involved if the car crash info someone posted here was true?

re. modelling, seeing her next to kendall jenner here made me howl
I still think that car crash comment on IG was made up. If someone in her family was in a coma after a car crash over Christmas I don't think she would have referred to what happened like she did in this video. I think it would have had a sadder tone or she would have said "medical emergency".

I also don't think she would have headed off to Amsterdam in January with a family member either still in a coma or just out of one.

Reactions: 5
If they’ve called the police coz someone posted a screenshot of her boyfriends facebook on tiktok then omfg I’m actually cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If they’ve called the police coz someone posted a screenshot of her boyfriends facebook on tiktok then omfg I’m actually cringing
I can't even believe the police would get involved if it was just that?

I can't even believe the police would get involved if it was just that?
No I’m sure they wouldn’t. I suspect what has happened is that they reported it to police and the police said yeah yeah we’ll make a record of that, and now she’s making out like there’s some investigation going on and someone’s about to get done for malicious communications 🙄.

Reactions: 3
I still think that car crash comment on IG was made up. If someone in her family was in a coma after a car crash over Christmas I don't think she would have referred to what happened like she did in this video. I think it would have had a sadder tone or she would have said "medical emergency".

I also don't think she would have headed off to Amsterdam in January with a family member either still in a coma or just out of one.
probably should've mentioned i haven't watched the vid yet, comment was purely based on what i'd read of her mentioning police! but i do agree amsterdam would've been way too 'moved on' if it a was super serious accident or something

surely she knows that by being so cagey, that's all anyone is going to be talking about in relation to this video, no? as soon as i started watching, i jumped on to see whether anyone knew what she was talking about.

i watch her much anymore, but i don't think she's crass enough to invent a personal issue to get out of doing vlogmas when the majority of her viewers on the whole seem like they'd be fine with a 'my heart's not in it this year' explanation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.