Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not jealous on the tat that she spends her money on, but when you see things like the dressing gowns and then reflect on the fact that like, last year I was “fasting” one day a week to save money so I could go to my friends’ birthday parties at fairly cheap restaurants etc and it just puts it into perspective. Like that’s not Grace’s fault, obviously, but there’s a certain level of obliviousness to it. Nobody cares about dressing gowns that much, there’s not even a novelty factor to it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’d never thought I’d see grace in a skims dress, or even buy anything from the kardashians

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’d never thought I’d see grace in a skims dress, or even buy anything from the kardashians
I appreciated her posting that though! As someone with a flat butt like hers I wanted to see if the hype was real also and I’m not here to snark ON her body shape but, it was kind of comforting to see that it didn’t really suit her ex-model body type.
Saved me £60/70 🥲

Reactions: 1
I appreciated her posting that though! As someone with a flat butt like hers I wanted to see if the hype was real also and I’m not here to snark ON her body shape but, it was kind of comforting to see that it didn’t really suit her ex-model body type.
Saved me £60/70 🥲
I actually thought she looked great in the dress

Reactions: 11
I was surprised how well it showed her natural shape, she usually looks really boxy and square but it showed she actually has a small waist and wider hips it’s just the clothes she’s choosing. I imagine she’ll go fairly modest but that kind of sheath dress would look great on her for a wedding dress in a silky material

Reactions: 6
She has comments turned off on her trying different bakeries video, I wonder why? Can’t be great for her engagement

She has comments turned off on her trying different bakeries video, I wonder why? Can’t be great for her engagement
In the current ecomonic climate, its not very realistic for a lot of people. A lot of the places she visits are trendy and quirky which usually means more expensive. It feels all very instagrammy which I'm not into.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she has turned off comments ngl. Not like she gets bare hate or anything

Reactions: 1
Grace’s parents have a lot more patience than I do, imagine this is your 25 year old

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Grace’s parents have a lot more patience than I do, imagine this is your 25 year old
I'd just be like fine do what you want but why here? I don't get why they let her film them like this tbh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.