Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not expecting anything that major, you’d have to be a serious dick to date someone you know has an online following for a year and then ditch them a few weeks after proposing over someone finding your name out when you literally had her in your profile pic.

Reactions: 12
I highly doubt there’s been a break up, she’ll be fine, might just be having a post Christmas break. Didn’t she do vlogmas?
Yes, but she didn’t post the final Christmas video after promising it. She’s been completely dead on the socials since something like the 19th of im not mistaken.

Come on Grace, we really *want* to like you, please just grow up a little bit.

Reactions: 1
I do think at this point there is probably a deeper reason for why she hasn’t posted anywhere in so long. I hope she’s ok!

Reactions: 5
Their church website gives me very culty vibes.
Scary tit isn't it. I feel like Papa Booth has an entirely different side to him to that on her YouTube. Don't get me wrong I'm sure he's a lovely Dad, but I imagine he can be very strict/overbearing on the faith side. Backs up that article posted about him ages ago saying he was a super strict headteacher too. Hard to imagine that with how he is on her videos.

Reactions: 17
Scary tit isn't it. I feel like Papa Booth has an entirely different side to him to that on her YouTube. Don't get me wrong I'm sure he's a lovely Dad, but I imagine he can be very strict/overbearing on the faith side. Backs up that article posted about him ages ago saying he was a super strict headteacher too. Hard to imagine that with how he is on her videos.
Agree about the church, it has been discussed here before but I am pretty sure I broadly know which it is from their old area and it is very much fundamentalist. I assume he knows better than to reveal more about it than necessary

Reactions: 5
Agree about the church, it has been discussed here before but I am pretty sure I broadly know which it is from their old area and it is very much fundamentalist. I assume he knows better than to reveal more about it than necessary
Makes sense as well with how quick the kids have all been married off. Not suggesting it's arranged or anything but very much within their 'circle' and brought up to believe it's the family way.

Reactions: 12
I think she has to post within 6 months .. if she doesn’t then she doesn’t get paid 😬
I don't think that's true? I feel like I've heard somewhere that the reason (some) youtubers can relatively easily take year long breaks or drop off for months and then come back is because they still get paid - as long as people are still watching your videos that is (and obviously if you don't post, people are less likely to watch or discover your channel, even older videos)

I don't think that's true? I feel like I've heard somewhere that the reason (some) youtubers can relatively easily take year long breaks or drop off for months and then come back is because they still get paid - as long as people are still watching your videos that is (and obviously if you don't post, people are less likely to watch or discover your channel, even older videos)
It's 6 months and you get demonetised. I doubt Grace will be gone that long though, chances are she'll be back soon.

I absolutely get the vibe he is one to take the belt to you if he could. High expectations and not afraid to belittle and ridicule you in public in order to get you to confirm.

Conform*
I absolutely get the vibe he is one to take the belt to you if he could. High expectations and not afraid to belittle and ridicule you in public in order to get you to confirm.

Reactions: 6

Conform*
I get a similar vibe tbh.

Reactions: 4
She just posted on ‘gracks snacks’

edit to add she’s wearing her engagement ring on so it must have been filmed recently

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Grace's Mum, Dad, brother, sister and brother in law all feature on the church YouTube channel regularly (nearly every video has one of them in it). They don't hide what church their from.

It's hard to know the behind the scenes goings on in the church without joining it. There's nothing about LGBT people on the channel or any of the church socials so I would assume that at best they are the kind of church that wouldn't turn an LGBT person away but would not promote the "lifestyle", but they also could be a sliding scale towards conversion therapy. We don't know.

Reactions: 3
I caaaan’t she looks like a child trying on her mums rings 😭

On a diff topic do we think this commenter is a weirdo making things up or could that really be the case?
That seems like weird nonsense to me. No one who works in healthcare would post information like that publicly, it’s a huge breach of confidentiality.

Reactions: 24
That seems like weird nonsense to me. No one who works in healthcare would post information like that publicly, it’s a huge breach of confidentiality.
i would be furious if someone posted on social media about my family if they’d been in an accident. I’m a healthcare student and there’s have been a couple of occasions I’ve seen people I know in the hospital and I would never dream of telling anyone that knew them their business let alone comment on TikTok, I really hope it’s mindless gossip.

Reactions: 7
Grace's Mum, Dad, brother, sister and brother in law all feature on the church YouTube channel regularly (nearly every video has one of them in it). They don't hide what church their from.

It's hard to know the behind the scenes goings on in the church without joining it. There's nothing about LGBT people on the channel or any of the church socials so I would assume that at best they are the kind of church that wouldn't turn an LGBT person away but would not promote the "lifestyle", but they also could be a sliding scale towards conversion therapy. We don't know.
28B2FFC0-D684-4447-9F47-420E053F5D5C.jpeg

Life city is graces church. when I look up this International Network of Churches organisation I see they were founded by Citipointe churches in Australia. Only last year Citipointe was in the news because they made all the children in their secondary school sign a contract agreeing that homosexuality is “abnormal” and “offensive to god”. They also sacked gay teachers. Graces church is a bigoted Pentecostal church just like Citipointe, if it’s in their network of churches.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
There was a glimpse of that in an old vlog, she was trying on a top and it showed more of her chest than what she normally wears and he acted weirdly scandalised (her whole family did) and immediately made her go take it off lol. If he acted like that to his adult daughter, really not surprised he made such a fuss over uniforms as headteacher. Yep he's definitely overbearing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.