Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why , if the issue is about her partners personal details, she wouldn't have just said to her fans "please don't..." I assume most normal people would listen to her?

Reactions: 1
surely she knows that by being so cagey, that's all anyone is going to be talking about in relation to this video, no? as soon as i started watching, i jumped on to see whether anyone knew what she was talking about.

i watch her much anymore, but i don't think she's crass enough to invent a personal issue to get out of doing vlogmas when the majority of her viewers on the whole seem like they'd be fine with a 'my heart's not in it this year' explanation.
She doesn't seem to get that, it was the same with the milk thing and her treating the fiance as so clandestine in the first place, she's super cagey and secretive then gets annoyed if people ask any questions etc.

I doubt the police would even say they were logging someone posting a photo and a name of a grown man who isn't in witness protection and is only said to be dating an influencer and if it was anything actually serious along those lines or a stalker I do think she would have the sense to just not come back to SM.

She'll probably never tell us and that's obviously totally her right, but she'll be implying anyone who ever mentions it ever again in any context is totally intrusive and unreasonable by next week and that will be super annoying!

Reactions: 9
Yeah! I was wondering that too! Hate when they like “SOmeTHiNG HApPeNED oVeR ChRISTmaS bUT ThANKS FOr ReSpeCTiNG mY PRiVaCe”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I decided to stop watching her videos since the Vlogmas mess. I got the jist of them from reading on here - and as I thought it was just more of them same tripe she has been peddling for 18 months.

However yesterday I decided to watch her “I’m back” video.

I nearly kicked the tv off the stand. If I see or hear that gurning simpleton ever again it will be too soon. She just enrages me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they have got the police involved because someone's found her partner's name, job and the world's smallest photo of his face (all of which is from info freely available online) they are actually batshit. You aren't Beyonce hun. Noone cares, everyone just wanted a neb what he looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the police 100% won't get involved with a grown man posting his own profile picture on facebook for it to then get re-posted on tiktok or wherever. this is public information. i got scammed a few weeks ago through a phishing email (don't judge me, my brother's friend is a software engineer and got scammed in the same round, it can happen to all of us). I went to the police but they didn't even get involved even though it was an actual crime. like someone else said, i think it was just a coincidence and i wouldn't put it past her to make it muuuuch bigger than it really was.

and if it was about a family member in coma she could have said she had a family emergency and that it was difficult for her to speak about and to please respect that, nobody would have batted an eyelash so definitely don't think that one is true either.

think she just couldn't be bothered anymore, she's been slacking off for at least 2 years now

the police 100% won't get involved with a grown man posting his own profile picture on facebook for it to then get re-posted on tiktok or wherever. this is public information. i got scammed a few weeks ago through a phishing email (don't judge me, my brother's friend is a software engineer and got scammed in the same round, it can happen to all of us). I went to the police but they didn't even get involved even though it was an actual crime. like someone else said, i think it was just a coincidence and i wouldn't put it past her to make it muuuuch bigger than it really was.

and if it was about a family member in coma she could have said she had a family emergency and that it was difficult for her to speak about and to please respect that, nobody would have batted an eyelash so definitely don't think that one is true either.

think she just couldn't be bothered anymore, she's been slacking off for at least 2 years now
Well she's a good Christian wifey for lifey now - she doesn't need YT does she lol.

Well she's a good Christian wifey for lifey now - she doesn't need YT does she lol.
exactly, she's been working towards that i assume. which is fine, i just feel bad for the people that still like her and wait for her videos, imagine getting this garbage. it's disrespectful

Reactions: 2
Put the recent vlog on for background noise whilst I was working....managed under 5 mins before I had to stop it because it was annoying me so much...when she started off on the "it's good for you to be bad at something and push through" :rolleyes:

I remember a while back I typed her boyfriends name onto FB and there was an old post from him looking for a house mate and if I remember correctly he hinted at where he lived and put some pictures of the house. Perhaps someone saw it and got creepy with it. I didn’t share it on here at the time because it seemed inappropriate. Obviously the post has gone now

Reactions: 3
maybe I’m underestimating the police in the UK but I really really doubt anyone gives a duck about Grackle or her boyfriend enough to 1. dox them and 2. for the police to interfere. Grace is hardly a household name, most people on tiktok who would’ve seen the guy wouldn’t even know what they’re looking at

Reactions: 16

I’m sorry you got phished. My friend works helping people who get scammed and yet got scammed herself last year, it really drove it home to me how it can happen to any of us.

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't get why , if the issue is about her partners personal details, she wouldn't have just said to her fans "please don't..." I assume most normal people would listen to her?
While most people would listen to her I think some people would still go too far. Not mentioning she was even dating anyone for a year worked for their privacy (although people knew on here but weren't posting about it on socials). She knows the less she talks about the fiance and whatever happened at Christmas the less chance something else might happen. That's assuming whatever happened was related to his privacy.. we don't actually know.

I remember a while back I typed her boyfriends name onto FB and there was an old post from him looking for a house mate and if I remember correctly he hinted at where he lived and put some pictures of the house. Perhaps someone saw it and got creepy with it. I didn’t share it on here at the time because it seemed inappropriate. Obviously the post has gone now
I saw that too. Maybe someone showed up at his house 😬

If it was really about his privacy I think some people on here would have been contacted or posts would have been forced to be taken down but I haven't seen that here.

To put it in to perspective, we had a recent spate of car break ins. I think being a new built estate we're quite a nice target.

Anyway, they got in to our neighbours car and stole some crap. Obviously police came round, they looked at the security footage which proved someone walked up the street, broke in to the car and walked off with something.

Everyone sent their footage in under a reference number and the police issued a crime number for an insurance report but basically said they'll never catch them so they won't investigate.

This is a long winded way of saying our police our massively stretched and underfunded. There's no way they're sincerely involved in Grace's partner and if she genuinely thinks they would be she's even more pathetic than I thought 😂

Reactions: 12
To put it in to perspective, we had a recent spate of car break ins. I think being a new built estate we're quite a nice target.

Anyway, they got in to our neighbours car and stole some crap. Obviously police came round, they looked at the security footage which proved someone walked up the street, broke in to the car and walked off with something.

Everyone sent their footage in under a reference number and the police issued a crime number for an insurance report but basically said they'll never catch them so they won't investigate.

This is a long winded way of saying our police our massively stretched and underfunded. There's no way they're sincerely involved in Grace's partner and if she genuinely thinks they would be she's even more pathetic than I thought 😂
We witnessed people with machetes get out of a car and threaten each other, saw the registrations and car types and could describe the people, saw which house they hid in after, had them on video from the shop next door and still the police said sorry not enough evidence. They pulled up and sat for five minutes then went away never to be seen again, until someone was attacked recently and suffered significant injuries. They don’t have time to do minor things like knowing someone’s name.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
We witnessed people with machetes get out of a car and threaten each other, saw the registrations and car types and could describe the people, saw which house they hid in after, had them on video from the shop next door and still the police said sorry not enough evidence. They pulled up and sat for five minutes then went away never to be seen again, until someone was attacked recently and suffered significant injuries. They don’t have time to do minor things like knowing someone’s name.
Nothing that extreme near me but it is just constant thefts of phones by people on bikes, ditto the police aren't even able to come put in most cases. I am so confused about this whole thing tbh

In fairness to Grace it may well be nothing to do with her partner being named etc, it could be any form of other crime.

I do think she’d have just stopped YT if it was something related to the channel/SM too so my inclination is that it’s unrelated.

Reactions: 13
yeah I agree just frustrating if you’re not going to talk about it Dont bother even bring up the topic

Reactions: 11
yeah I agree just frustrating if you’re not going to talk about it Dont bother even bring up the topic
She literally loves doing that though, even minor things like why she keeps moving bedrooms she drops in as a big part of a video then never explains. She just likes to create speculation

Reactions: 10
Yeh as others have said, she seems to do this often even with minor things, once or twice fine but constantly it seems like a calculated tactic to get people talking

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.