Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so random, I don’t watch her anymore but I feel like I’ve never seen her carry around a bag?????
She does wear that Uniqlo bag that’s been on TikTok lately, it’s like a half moon crossbody one.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s totally angling for a gifted honeymoon and it’s so tacky. She keeps bringing up that she needs to book a honeymoon. She also keeps dropping hints about wanting to go somewhere warm with beaches. Recently she asked followers what they thought about Mauritius in June/August because everything she read said the weather wasn’t great there. What would her followers have to tell her that years of meteorological data couldn’t? To me it came across as “I want a Mauritius honeymoon, who is gonna sponsor me?”. She won’t share any details about the wedding (absolutely fine with me, not saying she should) but keeps bringing up the honeymoon and what she wants for it. I used to love following her because she was so refreshingly normal and didn’t seem to be into YouTube for the money. Now she’s just morphing into another grabby influencer with an added layer of weird church stuff…

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I feel like she’s totally angling for a gifted honeymoon and it’s so tacky. She keeps bringing up that she needs to book a honeymoon. She also keeps dropping hints about wanting to go somewhere warm with beaches. Recently she asked followers what they thought about Mauritius in June/August because everything she read said the weather wasn’t great there. What would her followers have to tell her that years of meteorological data couldn’t? To me it came across as “I want a Mauritius honeymoon, who is gonna sponsor me?”. She won’t share any details about the wedding (absolutely fine with me, not saying she should) but keeps bringing up the honeymoon and what she wants for it. I used to love following her because she was so refreshingly normal and didn’t seem to be into YouTube for the money. Now she’s just morphing into another grabby influencer with an added layer of weird church stuff…
I said recently on here about her angling for a gifted honeymoon and got flack on this thread for saying that because “Grace isn’t like that”. Glad someone else is seeing it because I’ve noticed it quite a few times. Noticed it with other bits and pieces to do with the wedding that she’s said she’d like but it’s “too expensive” but coincidentally she’s dropped the company name in at the same time most likely in the hopes they gift her the stuff instead.

Weddings and babies is when you see how these supposed “humble and down to earth” influencers like Grace will beg and hint for stuff just like the rest of influencers. She’s no different.

Reactions: 22
I think Grace has 100% turned in to that kind of person.

I sort of get it, you get in to the habit of actually buying a top and then saying 'oh I love this top' and the the company sends you 5 for free then a few months later you pose in your free top and say the same and then they send you another few for free. She defo did that with the 100 club clothes and I think Olive and Frank (?) The olive and Frank one stood out as Zoella had been gifted the same set at the same time.

However, this is why I don't think the influencer sphere is healthy. Grace held out longer than others as she has quite down to earth family and friends but she's gotten lazy.

She used to say she'd only accept PR from companies she would actually use / recommend. Well I've never heard her mention Kate Spade or designer bags in general; she doesn't drink, so there goes the lemon gin; she's admitted her dad scoffed the biscuits not her; and she will never use that bag. So why has she accepted that PR parcel and shared it???

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 32
She's just as shameless as the rest of them, if not worse actually cause I've never seen anyone name drop brands as much as her to get them to send the thing she want. You can more than afford it, put your hand in your pocket. Noone owes you a honeymoon, ew.

Reactions: 16
She used to say she'd only accept PR from companies she would actually use / recommend. Well I've never heard her mention Kate Spade or designer bags in general; she doesn't drink, so there goes the lemon gin; she's admitted her dad scoffed the biscuits not her; and she will never use that bag. So why has she accepted that PR parcel and shared it???

Rant over 😂
Blasphemy thinking limoncello is lemon gin😉

Agreed, she’s on another planet thinking any company would send her to Mauritius though, it’s not like she’s going to be a plt or tarte sponsor anytime soon 🤣 Even if she did it would be beyond tacky to have a honeymoon where you were obligated to make sponsored content the entire time

Reactions: 9
At least she's not fully angling for a paid for wedding and doing a lot of it herself (see: Carrie Fletcher and her money grab mini wedding photo and angling for free stuff for their second wedding).

I do understand the temptation to want a free holiday and I'd take one in a heartbeat, but I also don't make nearly as much as Grace makes.

I doubt she is on many travel company's radar though so I don't really think she will get anything. I don't think any company would think that was a good investment. Food for the wedding, maybe.

Reactions: 5
‘Confetti is made from the flowers Rick has gotten me over the years’ - swear they’ve been together for 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
‘Confetti is made from the flowers Rick has gotten me over the years’ - swear they’ve been together for 5 minutes 😂
Just watching this. Did you think it was sad when she spoke about liking doing the vlog as it gave her day some purpose? Then later acting as if she is so busy.... her rushing around as if she has loads to do on her "lunch break" weirdly gave me the idea that she was rushing to do things before picking up the children from school or something 🙄 100% whe will end up being someone who vlogs/monetises her children

Reactions: 18
She was on dating apps while poor Rick was getting her flowers 🤣
---
Her hen do was a sports day / corporate team building session in her garden😶 I don’t even know the girl and even I’d have taken her to a nice afternoon tea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That was such a pointless blog! Buying a dress and saying that she had a great time on her hen do, but didn’t say what she did! 😴
Even the thought of her going to the weddings of her friends from the church gives me the ick! It’s like making children get married! 😩

Reactions: 7
Her hen do was like a kid’s sports day. Can’t believe this girl is getting married.

Also I find the name ‘Rick’ so cringe for some reason. I’d rather she just said ‘my fiancé’ than make up some random name.

Reactions: 29
I just can't believe how much of a far cry she is from that girl we all adored during lockdown. I could never have seen this personality transplant for her. The religion/wedded off stuff yes. But not the rest.

Reactions: 20
Grace is 25 but acts 15, the thought of her having an adult relationship gives n*nce vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All the wedding stuff is making me so uncomfortable I don't even think I can continue watching... She's just too immature and child-like it's like a kid running around playing grown ups and it's actually making me feel uneasy

Reactions: 17
So we're having a kiddy sports day theme for a hen do for a woman who's meant to be getting married for life. There's somethiing odd about that. I hate when people attach a childhood theme to adulthood. Gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 17
I think we don't see any begging for wedding stuff because she's most likely not organising fee wedding. I'm sure her parents and her church have a lot to say about the type of wedding she's having. Maybe that's the reason she's talking about the honeymoon so much. Maybe it is the only thing about the wedding she can have some input on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.