Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it is. They’re church babies. Grace, Honour… there’s probably a Charity, Constance, Verity and Temperance rocking around there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She makes it so difficult to trust her. Just admit you completed the milk ladder and can now tolerate *some* dairy, if that was the case. Either introduce your fiance or NEVER mention him ever just "mature" away from YouTube.

Reactions: 8
I have said it before and I will say it again (and not just about Grace) there is no point acting as if being an influencer is a real job when there is NO job on earth you could just not turn up to with no explanation and not be sacked

Reactions: 22
I have said it before and I will say it again (and not just about Grace) there is no point acting as if being an influencer is a real job when there is NO job on earth you could just not turn up to with no explanation and not be sacked
I’d probably equate it more to being self employed, which counts as a real job IMO. Influencers don’t have an employer that can sack them. But they can lose customers if they disappear for ages. Personally if a small business owner went off grid without mentioning anything, I would think it was unprofessional and might not buy from them again if they seemed flaky.

Reactions: 10
I’d probably equate it more to being self employed, which counts as a real job IMO. Influencers don’t have an employer that can sack them. But they can lose customers if they disappear for ages. Personally if a small business owner went off grid without mentioning anything, I would think it was unprofessional and might not buy from them again if they seemed flaky.
very true, sorry badly phrased, my work used to be self-employed and I know I would have just lost clients pretty much immediately if I behaved similarly

Reactions: 4
I guess youtubers have it easy enough that they can rely on ad revenue. But her followings aren't massive and if she goes off grid long enough it will hurt her channel.
I wonder if she'll capitalise on wedding stuff now, I'm sure that would generate a boatload of views. Or if she wants to keep it completely private. Making it known that she's engaged then disappearing will just make people more curious, I do feel bad he was exposed but I feel like if they wanted to avoid it maybe his socials should have been private to begin with

Reactions: 6
See this is the thing, will we even get to see anything enough to be interesting? Is trying on dresses too personal for her? Can she discuss venues and caterers without outing her location? Unsure how modest her church is but her dress style is weird to begin with so it would be interesting to know what she does choose. Something with a huge Peter Pan collar maybe.

Reactions: 7
She makes it so difficult to trust her. Just admit you completed the milk ladder and can now tolerate *some* dairy, if that was the case. Either introduce your fiance or NEVER mention him ever just "mature" away from YouTube.
With the milk thing she just went from one extreme to another - from no dairy one day to acting as if she has loved cheese and chocolate all her life, so utterly bizarre. Her relationship with food has always been very odd.

Reactions: 21
With the milk thing she just went from one extreme to another - from no dairy one day to acting as if she has loved cheese and chocolate all her life, so utterly bizarre. Her relationship with food has always been very odd.
exactly this, I am lactose intolerant (albeit not a dairy allergy) but I was so interested as to how she had changed this as I would love to!

RE wedding content, how would she be able to without a partner/groom ?

Reactions: 6
Am I misremembering or did it also turn out the no dairy was fairly recent, after a bug? Which absolutely happens of course but she used to imply she’d been like that her whole life.

The whole situation was so odd and her hiding it just drew more attention to it.

Reactions: 2
Am I misremembering or did it also turn out the no dairy was fairly recent, after a bug? Which absolutely happens of course but she used to imply she’d been like that her whole life.

The whole situation was so odd and her hiding it just drew more attention to it.
and she also really specified about it being a dairy allergy not a lactose intolerance which obviously seems more serious. It is just SO odd she never spoke about it, hardly a controversial issue is it?

It's how she does things isn't it. Makes a massive point of being no dairy for years then all of a sudden eats all the dairy and refuses to talk about it. Makes a point of how single she is for years then all of a sudden she's engaged and refuses to talk about it. At this point I expect her to reappear with a whole ass child and refuse to talk about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It would be interesting to know if her dairy allergy "disappeared" as soon as she started dating her fiancé? Otherwise he would know she's .... Not exactly allergic or it would limit her dating experience if she made it too difficult for him to take her out for dinner? Cook her a meal or even restricts what she would prepare him as the devoted housewife?

Like her dowry is not worth his interest with the allergy?

I'm trying to think bat tit crazy out of the box just like this whole experience.

It would be interesting to know if her dairy allergy "disappeared" as soon as she started dating her fiancé? Otherwise he would know she's .... Not exactly allergic or it would limit her dating experience if she made it too difficult for him to take her out for dinner? Cook her a meal or even restricts what she would prepare him as the devoted housewife?

Like her dowry is not worth his interest with the allergy?

I'm trying to think bat tit crazy out of the box just like this whole experience.
no the dairy thing vanished ages ago ( a year ago I think?) I really am now wondering if there has been a breakup...

If he has broken up with her (I sincerely hope not) over us finding a tiny photo of him and his job, he's a prick and she's better off without. She may annoy me these days but I still think she's lovely under it all and I want her to be happy.

Reactions: 26
I highly doubt there’s been a break up, she’ll be fine, might just be having a post Christmas break. Didn’t she do vlogmas?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.