Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful now - I said much as the same and got a strip torn off me on her Youtube post by one of her loyal followers 🫢
Free entertainment 😭 😂 Aye cause we should all worship her, duck off. She gets paid handsomely for being a croissant sniffing nitwit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think smelling the Devil's Lettuce in Amsterdam will freak her out?

As soon as I stepped out of Schiphol Airport the smell was quite noticeable.

I'd say she's clutching pearls and her seal teddy very tightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think smelling the Devil's Lettuce in Amsterdam will freak her out?

As soon as I stepped out of Schiphol Airport the smell was quite noticeable.

I'd say she's clutching pearls and her seal teddy very tightly.
It’s okay her teddy will protect her from the evils of the world. She’ll pray over the girls of the red light district and DEFINITELY wont be tasting any special brownies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s okay her teddy will protect her from the evils of the world. She’ll pray over the girls of the red light district and DEFINITELY wont be tasting any special brownies
I would pay good money to see Grace eat a special brownie 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
one of the 'subscription boxes' isn't even a subscription box, it's just a monthly rolling payment to have the same overpriced Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate sachets delivered every month and she didn't realise until she opens it 💀 How is this girl real and how is this a job that she gets paid for ?!

Reactions: 12
one of the 'subscription boxes' isn't even a subscription box, it's just a monthly rolling payment to have the same overpriced Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate sachets delivered every month and she didn't realise until she opens it 💀 How is this girl real and how is this a job that she gets paid for ?!
Exactly, never plans anything for trips, doesn't even read descriptions for online purchases. I am really intrigued as to what she does all day now. Is she still doing French classes? She hasn't mentioned it in a while

Reactions: 6
She was complaining how it was really hard and everyone in the class was picking it up faster than her so I doubt she did keep at it, though BF does speak French

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was complaining how it was really hard and everyone in the class was picking it up faster than her so I doubt she did keep at it, though BF does speak French
that is ridiculous, she has SO much time to revise outside of class, giving up at the first hurdle is pretty pathetic but I guess that shows her (lack of) work ethic, obviously learning a language is difficult

Reactions: 7
I am the first to admit I’m jealous, but I’ve always wanted to go to Amsterdam and it seems so unfair that someone who works so minimally is living this charmed life where she can just travel whenever she wants and live at home until she’s married. I mean, sure, we don’t know her whole story, but she has it pretty good while being totally clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am the first to admit I’m jealous, but I’ve always wanted to go to Amsterdam and it seems so unfair that someone who works so minimally is living this charmed life where she can just travel whenever she wants and live at home until she’s married. I mean, sure, we don’t know her whole story, but she has it pretty good while being totally clueless.
would you want such a mundane life though? I admit myself I would like to work less than I do (and for more money!) but her lfie does not seem at all enviable for me, it seems really dull

Reactions: 9
would you want such a mundane life though? I admit myself I would like to work less than I do (and for more money!) but her lfie does not seem at all enviable for me, it seems really dull
Absolutely, I think most people would want that sort of life although I couldn't live with my parents for as long as she has, pretty sure my mum would of killed me lol . But really, how secure is she with YouTube as a job? I can't see her doing it for another 10+ years, plus being self employed comes with its own headaches I just hope she is able to transfer her skills to a 'normal' job if the time comes.

But mostly I'm just jealous she's in Amsterdam, I want to be there eating all the special brownies.

Reactions: 2
her lfie does not seem at all enviable for me, it seems really dull
Same, her life seems so boring. For a week or two maybe it would be fun, but more than that I'd end up depressed or something. Grace doesn't seem the sharpest knife in the drawer, so maybe it suits her, like that she can afford to be an eternal child (still can't believe we are the same age :oops:).

Reactions: 3
long time lurker here!!

i don't know why but this suddenly occurred to me- what if she had a super quick wedding and that's why she was completely offline?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.