Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I respect the most about Grace is she has never (to my knowledge) tried to use her platform to promote Christianity or talk about her Christian beliefs very much. She is extremely devout and I imagine that God plays a big part in her life every day and she rarely mentions her faith at all. She volunteers at church a lot and goes to mass every Sunday (even if away from her locality). I just respect that she keeps that away from the camera and isn't trying to convert anyone (like many Christians do).
I wonder if that's not more because she knows she wouldn't have a strong viewership if she did though?

Reactions: 20
Maybe it's because her two siblings are married that she thinks she has to, she doesn't want to be the odd one?

How old is he? Is she his first girlfriend too? It just seems so odd, I'm Grace's age and I don't know anyone (men or women) who would live their life like that or get engaged after a year, before even living together (even my religious friends). I can imagine them in 20 years having a big middle age crisis 😬
One of my old housemates got married to his girlfriend before they'd even slept in the same bed together - she'd sleep over at ours but he'd sleep in the living room and he'd take her bedroom.

They're well suited for each other but she had boyfriends before. I'm not sure if he had but he was definitely a lot less devoutly religious before he was with her from what I've heard.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if that's not more because she knows she wouldn't have a strong viewership if she did though?
I agree with this! I’m not religious at all and while I’d be interested to hear about some of her views (particularly about the LGBTQ+ community seeing as the church is very clearly against any rights for anyone who isn’t heterosexual but what are the chances she’d say what she really thinks and wouldn’t try to cater to her audience + with Honor being a homophobe I imagine Grace is too) I would click off immediately if she vlogged a church group meeting where they discuss the bible lol. Religious influencers defo have a following of their own but I don’t think her audience are devout christians who’d be happy to listen to her talking about religion in baking vlogs

Reactions: 17
I agree with this! I’m not religious at all and while I’d be interested to hear about some of her views (particularly about the LGBTQ+ community seeing as the church is very clearly against any rights for anyone who isn’t heterosexual but what are the chances she’d say what she really thinks and wouldn’t try to cater to her audience + with Honor being a homophobe I imagine Grace is too) I would click off immediately if she vlogged a church group meeting where they discuss the bible lol. Religious influencers defo have a following of their own but I don’t think her audience are devout christians who’d be happy to listen to her talking about religion in baking vlogs
Exactly this, most people are watching her prattle on about brownies and crossaints, not talk about homosexual people burning in hellfire :oops: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah definitely. The type of church they're part of is one with the creepy charismatic born again vibe. Much more of a lifestyle than c of e or other more traditional veins of Christianity. I did some snooping and her sister and her husband (whose family run the church) have some kind of weird family/marriage guidance self-help side hustle going on. Seems like a major working hard on making an arranged union run smoothly (through faith?) angle rather than honeymoon phase bliss ☹

I mean I'm obviously the actual creepy one snooping on a smalltime influencer's family members 🫣😅 but it's just so intriguing and gives some insight into this type of relationship which is very alien to me. Also I'm nosy and a judge-y witch 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Also by the way everybody criminal defense doesn't mean you will be put in a room with a bunch of rapists and murderers and asked to defend them or get them off the hook. You could be asked to defend people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time or be trying to get lower sentences for someone like a single mother who has been caught shoplifting. Also it's not purely "crimes" but could be cases like fraud and stuff too - don't be so quick ot go to "Defends rapists for a living!".

Sometimes it will be trying to exonerate a genuinely innocent person.

Sometimes it will be making sure the proper evidence is brought to caught and the correct decision is made.

Sometimes it will be ensuring efficiency in the courts by advising if someone should plead guilty or not guilty.

Everyone deserves a fair trial in the eyes of the law and criminal defense lawyers are a key part of making sure that justice is upheld.

Reactions: 10
Sure, but I see that her the rest of her family (apart from Jesse) have important positions in the Church. There must have been some pressure from the Church for her to promote them and I'm glad she hasn't is all.

What I respect the most about Grace is she has never (to my knowledge) tried to use her platform to promote Christianity or talk about her Christian beliefs very much. She is extremely devout and I imagine that God plays a big part in her life every day and she rarely mentions her faith at all. She volunteers at church a lot and goes to mass every Sunday (even if away from her locality). I just respect that she keeps that away from the camera and isn't trying to convert anyone (like many Christians do).
Sometimes I wonder if she did speak about those things though maybe she’d be a little more interesting? I know religion is a particularly sensitive subject so maybe not the best starting point. I’m not religious but always open to listening to others as long as it’s not being pushed down my throat! I think half the issue is she seems void of any substance because she doesn’t really talk about anything? I know it’s a big influencer thing to avoid talking about anything that is controversial which I do understand but I think half the problem is she’s got older but kept that same silly kind of nature which when everyone was miserable in lockdowns I think we almost needed - it was just a refreshing little escape and I don’t think anyone could deny way back when she did seem to put the effort into her videos! I think she lost herself slightly when her siblings began moving out? And now she’s just the same kind of personality but without the substance, so I think it just comes off a bit annoying?

It’s a shame as I think she has the ability to make content people really enjoy but I think she needs to pick a lane if she doesn’t want to open up about her life (totally fine) stop vlogging do the videos like eating a 60’s diet or whatever

Reactions: 4
I am still of the opinion she has some very bigoted opinions behind closed doors. I mean take Honor as an example, I don't believe you are friends with someone who holds those views without holding them at least to some extent, yourself.

Reactions: 30
Her sis and sis's husband def still living at home btw while saving for a house. Not that anyone probably cares that much 🤣

I don't really care about what her personal/religious views are like (and I do respect she keeps it private; she makes videos, she doesn't owe anyone her entire life to be made public) but I will say I agree with some of the posters above. Her dad is a director of the church they go to, and as others have said, her brother in law's family appear to be the "head honchos" of it. So I imagine it's very entertwined in Grace's day to day life and beliefs (and probably her fiance's too).

They're hers to hold but would be interested to know just how they correlate with Honours!

Reactions: 3
I do think she plays up the ditzy thing for the camera but, uh, she’s still the woman who whisked the bath, so how much exactly she plays it up is definitely a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't really care about what her personal/religious views are like (and I do respect she keeps it private; she makes videos, she doesn't owe anyone her entire life to be made public) but I will say I agree with some of the posters above. Her dad is a director of the church they go to, and as others have said, her brother in law's family appear to be the "head honchos" of it. So I imagine it's very entertwined in Grace's day to day life and beliefs (and probably her fiance's too).

They're hers to hold but would be interested to know just how they correlate with Honours!
Out of interest, when has Honour stated her views? I tend to fast forward past her because she irritates the hell out of me. I honestly don't know how religious folks can continue holding these distorted views on the LGBT+ community

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Out of interest, when has Honour stated her views? I tend to fast forward past her because she irritates the hell out of me. I honestly don't know how religious folks can continue holding these distorted views on the LGBT+ community
This is what I could find, from a previous Grackle thread:

"Honor had a private instagram and an open twitter page where she posted some anti BLM and homophobic content (I've seen screenshots, no idea how they came about or if they're still circulating). Grace had liked a post that called gay people 'sinners who choose to be gay'. There are a few other claims/rumours that were thrown around on another chat site about a year ago. Someone claimed to know Honor from school and she was the popular girl who bullied others. They did know the name of the school so it seemed somewhat legit. There was also someone saying Honor found out someone in her friend group had attempted suicide, and she proceeded to send them death threats and 'tips'. There were screenshots but they and the post were taken down quickly as it was against that site's rules."

It's hard for me to be sure it's all true without seeing the screenshots or old threads that were deleted. I wouldn't be that surprised but I am not going to just take it as fact either.

I was going to look at who Grace follows on IG to see if she follows many LGBT people but she follows no one at all. I know she definitely used to follow people. She must have unfollowed everyone because she didn't want people looking just like I tried to :p

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
yeah I agree, I think it is more calculated than not wanting to convert people, she knows she would massively limit hre audience if she did

This is what I could find, from a previous Grackle thread:

"Honor had a private instagram and an open twitter page where she posted some anti BLM and homophobic content (I've seen screenshots, no idea how they came about or if they're still circulating). Grace had liked a post that called gay people 'sinners who choose to be gay'. There are a few other claims/rumours that were thrown around on another chat site about a year ago. Someone claimed to know Honor from school and she was the popular girl who bullied others. They did know the name of the school so it seemed somewhat legit. There was also someone saying Honor found out someone in her friend group had attempted suicide, and she proceeded to send them death threats and 'tips'. There were screenshots but they and the post were taken down quickly as it was against that site's rules."

It's hard for me to be sure it's all true without seeing the screenshots or old threads that were deleted. I wouldn't be that surprised but I am not going to just take it as fact either.

I was going to look at who Grace follows on IG to see if she follows many LGBT people but she follows no one at all. I know she definitely used to follow people. She must have unfollowed everyone because she didn't want people looking just like I tried to :p
Thanks for recapping! I knew there was a reason I didn't like her, her vibes are deffo the bitchy girl

I bet deep down Honour is seething that Grace is got engaged (and therefore married) before her. I always felt like she felt like the better, prettier and cooler one of them and I'm sure she imagined herself getting married before Grace as she obviously sees herself as the better pick of the two. I bet she's super envious

Reactions: 19
I bet deep down Honour is seething that Grace is got engaged (and therefore married) before her. I always felt like she felt like the better, prettier and cooler one of them and I'm sure she imagined herself getting married before Grace as she obviously sees herself as the better pick of the two. I bet she's super envious
I actually don't think she's envious, I stalked her tagged pics today and she had tons of verified accounts tagging her in their pics (like ksi!! Weird) so I imagine she likes to come across as a fittie who can get any man she wants while Grace settles down with a nerdy looking lawyer

Reactions: 6
“I could really do with another big dump.” - Grace, December 2022, in reference to snow disappearing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ive missed 2/3 days of this threat and im confused.
How did you guys found out were he works? im amazed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.