Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
If they’ve called the police coz someone posted a screenshot of her boyfriends facebook on tiktok then omfg I’m actually cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ButternShpuds

Not to be annoying but I cba about her fella at least he's doing something somewhat interesting with his life instead of half arsed vlogs and reviews of stuff that Grace is putting out.

My mum is a judge and it's a f*cking difficult job being involved in law BECAUSE of the daily mind f*ck of facing your personal morals vs your job. But you try and do your best because there's plenty of corruption and horrendous stuff you have to deal with all of the time.
At least it's something challenging...

She's so very dull what do they have in common at all?! She has the emotional and intellectual range of a bloody teaspoon.

Harhei

Of course it is. They’re church babies. Grace, Honour… there’s probably a Charity, Constance, Verity and Temperance rocking around there too.

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

Her hen do was like a kid’s sports day. Can’t believe this girl is getting married.

Also I find the name ‘Rick’ so cringe for some reason. I’d rather she just said ‘my fiancé’ than make up some random name.

yovnglion

Rococo did in fact gift her the wedding favours 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is her fiancee doing any of the wedding planning or is Grace just doing everything..?

I also found it so funny when she was saying they could write different places with sentimental memories on the place tags. Girl you've been together like a year and a half at most, no?? If I had to do that with my first boyfriend within a year or so of knowing him the sentimental places would've been a Wetherspoons or a local park but I guess I live in a different world to Grace 🤣

• Haha

kissfm

28A7CE6D-1CBA-4C87-B656-95931968B410.png

Nahhh is she actually ok in the head? We’ve just come out of an extremely hard winter (not even gonna mention the energy crisis and mental health issues ppl have to deal with during the winter months) and she can’t wait for it to come back? Is she 8 years old

Reactions: 27

jackolantern

VIP Member
Again, this is pretty common. I did admittedly grow up in the church, but I know tonnes of families who never celebrated Halloween as children and now don't get the hype because they don't have that nostalgia tied to it.
I know people here want to defend their faith, but we aren't talking about your faith, we are talking about Grace. Her faith is clearly very controlling and unhealthy. You don't need to take it as a personal dig at yours. Mentally she's not far off being a child with no life experience, going straight into wife mode. It's not right. Her faith has a hell of a lot to do with that life choice.

• Heart

kissfm

B1EFB1C1-D824-49FE-B6CB-4999E31FF69E.png
Why is this 25 year old woman wearing the same clothes as a 65 year old divorced librarian😭😭

• Haha

anastasia1989

Devout Christians tend to believe everyone deserves a chance and to be treated fairly (whether they always practise this is a second issue!) so I think his job probably aligns quite well with that.
Until someone is LGBT! Then they’re a second class citizen, at best. Churches like the one Grace belongs are full of hypocrites.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

D_Wills

VIP Member
Never have I ever seen someone who doesn't suit an engagement ring more than this gal. I know that sounds so daft but it's all I can focus on in her videos, it seems so out of place because she's so child like.

• Haha

pbjellie

Her at her hen do doing a sack race in a white outfit with a veil is giving me the ick.... it's giving 5 year old at a kids party

• Wow

jackolantern

VIP Member
If he has broken up with her (I sincerely hope not) over us finding a tiny photo of him and his job, he's a prick and she's better off without. She may annoy me these days but I still think she's lovely under it all and I want her to be happy.

ButternShpuds

Do you think smelling the Devil's Lettuce in Amsterdam will freak her out?

As soon as I stepped out of Schiphol Airport the smell was quite noticeable.

I'd say she's clutching pearls and her seal teddy very tightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Millieminion

Chatty Member
For me the living with someone before marriage is a more important thing the no sex before marriage, staying with your partner for night here and there or a two week holiday is a whole different ball game than living with them.ni actually think it should be encouraged for every couple to do it and not classed as a flipping sin.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
The personal things be kind is a catch all for anything. It's just an influencers way of saying I didn't post, fucking accept it. Not saying something hasn't happened, but it's a good covers all excuse. Oddly enough I can't get out of my job whenever I fancy with that line!