Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Damn she stayed in Soho House. I wonder if her or Honor are members?

Also, I would like to complain that Honor's name is spelt Honor not Honour when they are British.
definitely one of them is a member I would say, it is difficult to get reservations without being one (not impossible but..)

Harhei

Someone posted her company info here before, but I will post again View attachment 1822389

I am not good with business type stuff but I assume that's pretty good money? No info on this year's earnings on there yet but I'd imagine it will be similar or more.

(and if people are wondering why she has a company, I think that's standard practice for the self-employed)
Last two were filed in September so we have a while to wait, but I’m expecting her to be in the 80-100k range for 2022 with all the extra sponsorships she’s done.

polarbearninja

I've been dying to know who her boyfriend is just because of the Clifford Chance sweater. Thought he would have atleast trained there but he was an intern.

His linkedin profile seems like his job role is administrative which isnt good pay regardless of where you are located. He is currently working in the criminal sphere which if he isn't working for the CPS means he does defence work. How does defending murderers and rapist sit with his and graces religion as a devout Christian??????
He's a paralegal (when I looked him up on FB he posted about being one), and the only info on that job that I have knowledge of comes from the show Crazy Ex Girlfriend :p. The paralegal in that doesn't have anywhere near the pay as the lawyers. I am sure it's still a decent wage though. And he probably has plenty support from his parents.

As for his work, it looks like he works on a mix of defence/prosecution cases but I am not knowledgeable of the lingo so I am not sure. If you've found his workplace you can look up his name and the workplace name and you can see a list of cases he's assisted on. Not a lot of detail on them on his page but the solicitor he assists has them listed too with more detail and there's a lot of harrowing sounding cases listed. It mentions being a litigator and an advocate but I am not sure of the difference.

From I've gathered (looking on his fb) he's studying to be a barrister, so I wonder if he's just doing admin work to gain experience? I'm not super knowledgeable about the law world though!
His studies are over but I think you can't just come out of college and be a solicitor. You must have to work for one for a few years first.