Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @jackolantern and @Coffeeismysoul

Short summary:
Lots of food waste, too many supermarket/hotel/tea/drink trips, expensive tit that's a good deal, tone deafness, begging for items, lots of bore
Grace is getting married off

Continue on... 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't imagine telling your friends your future husband arranges your soft toys on your bed every night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Though she is cringe af, Grace is pretty harmless and seems genuinely happy to be engaged to her mystery dude. I admit I found him on social media and it seems like he comes from a wealthy background, so if she ends up divorced in a few years I doubt it will do her too much harm or leave her in debt. She really doesn't seem the type to ever leave Christianity though, I mean the most rebellious thing she does is buy herself expensive baked goods 🤣.
I think she'll be totally content settling into a traditional life and staying close to her family. Makes for bloody boring videos tho 😴

Reactions: 17
How easy is he to find on social media? Is there an obvious clue I’m missing? 😂

Reactions: 14
Yeah I wonder what she will do. Will she keep up the child character or will she start leaning more into the home / wife kind of lifestyle? What do you guys think?

Reactions: 2
I reckon she'll carry on as normal for a while, with them married but not having kids, living at her parent's house while saving to buy a place in London. Once she flies the nest she'll probably buy a dog and phaze out the vlogger/influencer stuff, find a vanity career or get more involved with the church and start a family.

Someone said in last thread they think they will be able to get a house next year with both their earnings. I do think that they can both afford a house together but I wonder if her job means she would less likely be approved a mortgage? I know in Ireland that can be an issue. Melanie Murphy couldn't get a house for years because of it. Maybe in the UK it's easier though.

Someone said in last thread they think they will be able to get a house next year with both their earnings. I do think that they can both afford a house together but I wonder if her job means she would less likely be approved a mortgage? I know in Ireland that can be an issue. Melanie Murphy couldn't get a house for years because of it. Maybe in the UK it's easier though.
With her fiancés job and qualifications it will be easy. Plus they should have a fat deposit if Grace has been saving, plus I'm sure donations from both sides of the family - her dad earns a very high wage too!

Reactions: 3
If they’re not going for a big place he can be the only applicant with a hefty deposit, we bought very cheap with me as the only person on the mortgage. I was approved for enough to cover the place we wanted alone. London area is obviously very pricy but she’s been making a good salary living at home for years and they’re likely to get cash gifts for the wedding towards their new home. She’s got grandparents still and her dad is the head teacher of a school, her mum is likely to be at the top of her pay scale. That’s without his side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If they’re not going for a big place he can be the only applicant with a hefty deposit, we bought very cheap with me as the only person on the mortgage. I was approved for enough to cover the place we wanted alone. London area is obviously very pricy but she’s been making a good salary living at home for years and they’re likely to get cash gifts for the wedding towards their new home. She’s got grandparents still and her dad is the head teacher of a school, her mum is likely to be at the top of her pay scale too. That’s without his side too.
Yeah I hadn't really thought of that. Also seems like his side is quite well off too. Presumably own homes in both the UK and France. And his hobby is sailing which sounds like rich kid to me!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I hadn't really thought of that. Also seems like his side is quite well off too. Presumably own homes in both the UK and France. And his hobby is sailing which sounds like rich kid to me!
Ohhh wow 🤩 Grack has found the gravy train !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh wow 🤩 Grack has found the gravy train !!
For sure, much easier life than either of her more hardworking sibs. Pretty weird that her fiancé with his very serious career would end up with Grace - it must be real love because it's not a very sensible decision (which these type of churchy unions often are more of a considered matchmaking thing than a whirlwind romance) on his part. Either that or he is looking for a trad housewife. Whatever it is, she's bagged herself a free ride!

For sure, much easier life than either of her more hardworking sibs. Pretty weird that her fiancé with his very serious career would end up with Grace - it must be real love because it's not a very sensible decision (which these type of churchy unions often are more of a considered matchmaking thing than a whirlwind romance) on his part. Either that or he is looking for a trad housewife. Whatever it is, she's bagged herself a free ride!
She will live in or near London and also get to stay in Paris whenever they like. Pretty sweet deal tbh.

I wonder how her French lessons are going, we haven’t heard about those in a long time

Reactions: 1
I think Grace has some good savings, if they can pay part of a house with her savings and he can take a mortgage for the rest of the price I don't think there should be an issue with them finding a house. Her brother and her sister found houses, I imagine Grace and partner are in a better financial position so they should be fine if they are not too picky and don't want to live too "upstate".

So... how long until the begging for free pre/post-wedding, honeymoon and house stuff will start?

I don’t know why but I feel like she’s going to lose/break the ring at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 13
December 30th: ‘Help! Anyone know how to get slime out of a diamond engagement ring?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.