Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂

They have online services on their website or short vids on their instagram if you REALLY want to check them out lol I think going to their actual church is a bit too stalkery tbh
Seeing as I’d have to fly from Canada to do it, I agree with you there 😂 But if I lived nearby I think I would consider it, I mean it’s meant for the public, it’s not like I was camped out in the Tesco baking isle behind a stack of flour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like grace would be naturally be drawn to a fellow Christian …but I wouldn’t Fry my brain trying to find him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is what I could find, from a previous Grackle thread:

"Honor had a private instagram and an open twitter page where she posted some anti BLM and homophobic content (I've seen screenshots, no idea how they came about or if they're still circulating). Grace had liked a post that called gay people 'sinners who choose to be gay'. There are a few other claims/rumours that were thrown around on another chat site about a year ago. Someone claimed to know Honor from school and she was the popular girl who bullied others. They did know the name of the school so it seemed somewhat legit. There was also someone saying Honor found out someone in her friend group had attempted suicide, and she proceeded to send them death threats and 'tips'. There were screenshots but they and the post were taken down quickly as it was against that site's rules."
Wtf? That seems pretty damning if Grace liked that sort of homophobic post and is willing to stay friends with someone posting that sort of tit

Reactions: 8
Ended up here after seeing Grace’s engagement post, haven’t watched in a good while since Covid really, but just got caught up looking at her fiancé and church…

Wow. I didn’t realise the family was so religious. The talks on YouTube are intense. I actually can’t imagine growing up in a household like that. The two older siblings are proof of how that travels down into children so I doubt it’s different for Grace. I’m all for religion, just strikes me sometimes how intense it can be.

Reactions: 8
I also don't think Honor is from the same church as Grace. They're both Christian of course but I've never got the impression that Honor is a part of the church Grace goes to as she's never been mentioned in Church activities and isn't on the YouTube channel (if you check the channel Graces whole family feature prominently, even Jesse has been doing multiple speeches recently).

I think Honor could be part of a different born again type church or even just be Anglican/Catholic or something and she might have slightly different views and traditions to Grace.

I also wonder if the fiance is from a traditional church or something more like Graces. While they all believe the same book I'm sure there's still a lot of differences in tradition.
That's an interesting perspective. I knew she doesn't go to the same church but wasn't she childhood friends with Grace? Or their families have known each other for quite a while at least. I think she's of the same denomination though just not at the same church.

I'm always curious about the kids in these types of church families. Like what if Jesse turned out gay, or even disinterested in the church culture a bit? I feel you can still be Christian and believe but not go to church and worship. I get the feeling her parents seem chill but they're judgmental of people outside their bubble and would definitely be disapproving if their kids ended up LGBT or they dated someone not of the church and would try to cover it up as much as possible especially since they're high up in the church and close with its founders.

I honestly think the fiancé goes to the same Hillsong-y/corporate megachurch type church, mainly because I can't see Grace marrying a Catholic or someone in a more traditional denomination.

Reactions: 6
Her fiancé has changed his Facebook photo to one of him alone, without Grace. Maybe he’s realised people found his profile and put two and two together 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have had the realisation that by next vlogmas Grace will (most likely) be married and living with her husband. I cannot even imagine it.

Reactions: 22
Honestly, even though I’ve felt she needed to grow up for quite a while, I’m way less into the idea of watching the blogs of a married 24 year old. Her bling lifestyle hasn’t felt relatable for quite sometime but at least there was still the occasional homey, comfy vibe going on. I’m older than her, not married, and will no longer find it relatable.

Reactions: 12
What I respect the most about Grace is she has never (to my knowledge) tried to use her platform to promote Christianity or talk about her Christian beliefs very much. She is extremely devout and I imagine that God plays a big part in her life every day and she rarely mentions her faith at all. She volunteers at church a lot and goes to mass every Sunday (even if away from her locality). I just respect that she keeps that away from the camera and isn't trying to convert anyone (like many Christians do).
I respect this too. She would lose some of her audience if she became a Christian channel but she would also tap into a huge new market so I respect her for not pushing it down our throats!

Reactions: 2
Looks like she can’t be arsed with any new vlogs at the minute?

Worst Christmas Vlogs she’s done to date. Not even a proper Christmas Day one.

Reactions: 11
She said at the end of the last one that she’s making a big Christmas Day etc video and posting on the 27th but that’s today, nearly 9pm and no sign

Reactions: 2
Looks like she can’t be arsed with any new vlogs at the minute?

Worst Christmas Vlogs she’s done to date. Not even a proper Christmas Day one.
Guess she doesn't need the money anymore. She's gonna be a rich boi's wifey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will she even bother continuing to make videos once she's married or will her channel fizzle out?

Reactions: 6
Will she even bother continuing to make videos once she's married or will her channel fizzle out?
seeing how little effort she makes now I doubt it tbh.... I also think (hope) there will be a crackdown on parents showing their children which would make a family channel impossible

Reactions: 11
I imagine it’ll start moving to terrible DIY doing up the new house, lots of buying things and lazy reviews, then they’ll start getting posted less and less often.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.