Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a crazy thing to marry and not be living together yet?! Let’s hope they like everything about each other as if not she’s going to be in for a bumpy ride.

Reactions: 7
I like her old content and went off her when she mentioned the engagement. It gives me the ick that her parents have just married off all 3 of their kids in such a short space of time. I say that as someone who was raised as a Catholic! I don’t even know why she is bothering to mention the wedding if she is keeping it private! She has a right to do that, but it’s just odd!

Reactions: 20
I like her old content and went off her when she mentioned the engagement. It gives me the ick that her parents have just married off all 3 of their kids in such a short space of time. I say that as someone who was raised as a Catholic! I don’t even know why she is bothering to mention the wedding if she is keeping it private! She has a right to do that, but it’s just odd!
Probs cause wants gifted wedding stuff

Reactions: 17
She says in her new video it's a May wedding. Has she already gotten married do we think? It all seems so rushed.

Reactions: 9
She says in her new video it's a May wedding. Has she already gotten married do we think? It all seems so rushed.
Did she say when hers was? She mentioned her friend’s wedding being in May when she was talking about finding an outfit for it. I was zoning in and out so could easily have missed her talking about her own though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A few videos back I looked at her and noticed she was glowing. Is there any chance grack could be up the damian?? I know its not 'common' these days in her age group for unwedded christians, but is there any chance she is and that's why theres a drastic need to be married off so goddamn soon. I mean its intense. It's like love is blind!

Reactions: 5
love how shes randomly started saying rick, babes everyone figured it out ages ago
---
She said she is worried for her wedding about being swelled up from hayfever, so it would be confusing if she is still getting married in may or maybe its next year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few videos back I looked at her and noticed she was glowing. Is there any chance grack could be up the damian?? I know its not 'common' these days in her age group for unwedded christians, but is there any chance she is and that's why theres a drastic need to be married off so goddamn soon. I mean its intense. It's like love is blind!
I don’t think she’d dare do it before the night of her wedding… makes me sad thinking she barely knows this person and hasn’t even experienced ‘proper’ intimacy with them before. I know it’s her religion etc, but sex says a lot about compatibility within a relationship, and the pressure she must be feeling to do it for the first time that night must be horrible

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’d dare do it before the night of her wedding… makes me sad thinking she barely knows this person and hasn’t even experienced ‘proper’ intimacy with them before. I know it’s her religion etc, but sex says a lot about compatibility within a relationship, and the pressure she must be feeling to do it for the first time that night must be horrible
I agree. I know there will be rare cases but in general, I just don't believe you can truly be 'in love' with someone after such a short amount of time, especially having never lived with them or had any intimacy at all. I feel like she's just met someone decent enough and gone the family way. It's really bloody sad.

Reactions: 16
I agree. I know there will be rare cases but in general, I just don't believe you can truly be 'in love' with someone after such a short amount of time, especially having never lived with them or had any intimacy at all. I feel like she's just met someone decent enough and gone the family way. It's really bloody sad.
Especially as it is her first relationship (I think) watching this latest vlog... its actually just annoying to watch. Also her lack.of awareness of amazon warehouse workers etc. Not just her of course, loads of people don't think about the consequences of next day delivery etc. But it makes me angry when people who are religious/apparently care about other people don't actually think about the consequences of their actions. Sorry for the rant.
---
She's 100% trying to get free rococo for the wedding. I don't really buy chocolate there but I would never buy again if they sponsor her..ditto divine (which i did used.to.buy), why on earth have they given her this?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm Irish and brought up Catholic but that means very little these days. Most Irish Catholics aren't actively practicing. I only see Catholicism as a super devout religion when it's Americans with 10 kids 😂

Grace's version of Christianity is more like "born again" vibes to me (although I'm sure she was in her church her whole life). There's something different to the churches that try and be hip and modern but still have very conservative and modest views. It may be that I'm biased because I grew up going to boring church with unfun hymns but those church's just give me heeby jeebies.

Reactions: 21
She’s reading The Love Hypothesis in the latest video, it’s very mild but still quite spicy for goodie Grack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm Irish and brought up Catholic but that means very little these days. Most Irish Catholics aren't actively practicing. I only see Catholicism as a super devout religion when it's Americans with 10 kids 😂

Grace's version of Christianity is more like "born again" vibes to me (although I'm sure she was in her church her whole life). There's something different to the churches that try and be hip and modern but still have very conservative and modest views. It may be that I'm biased because I grew up going to boring church with unfun hymns but those church's just give me heeby jeebies.
Yeah, she’s definitely more of a new age Christian than a Catholic I’d say, the type of Christianity where you send your kid to bible camp every summer and protest against abortions or Harry Potter.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, she’s definitely more of a new age Christian than a Catholic I’d say, the type of Christianity where you send your kid to bible camp every summer and protest against abortions or Harry Potter.
Yeh I agree, protestint about abortions is pretty standard for religious groups I guess, but Harry Potter or Halloween 🙄

Reactions: 1
Yeh I agree, protestint about abortions is pretty standard for religious groups I guess, but Harry Potter or Halloween 🙄
In my head there’s Catholic protests but those are more “in house” during a sermon and then old white men who belong to this kind of church spouting disgusting vitriol outside abortion clinics!
---
Definitely Evangelical.
That’s the word 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.