Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
The Siddiqui (?spelling) are my favourite. They seem really genuine, and the dad is lovely. Some of the things they say are so funny , I think the same brother tends to say all the funny, things he has a great sense of humour .
Sometimes a different brother is there instead of one of the others , but he doesn't say much .

Reactions: 36

Catlady1

VIP Member
I dislike Denise van Outens bloke. When she met him he was a city trader. When he asked her to marry him he went to his bosses and said obvs as I’m now engaged to a mega famous person I’m handing in my notice but I’d like £10 000 to go. They said well you can go but we’re not paying you. So he stole a list of clients names. Anyway it ended up in an employment tribunal. He had to give all the data back he’d stolen but didn’t get any type of compensation. Now he spends his days living off Denise blagging free stuff off Instagram and pretending he’s nice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I didn't realise Helena's mother's partner wasn't her father. Has the old couple from County Durham been axed? I think Mary and Giles have had their day now, they are becoming banal. I can't stand Pete and Sophie, they are both fake, that said, Pete is nice to look at. I like Dave and Shirley. Jenny and Lee are fake you can tell the producers tell them to do and say things. I'm not interested in the Saddiqi family. The Bag family are dull. Amani and Iqra very dull, not interested. Helena and her mother and step dad are very annoying, get rid of them too. Lol is there anyone left who I haven't axed?
Why on earth do you watch? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

pinkjune

Sad for someone to be spending today alone. I hope whatever the issue is with her family can be worked out.
I have read a few times that her mum slept with her boyfriend, don't know how true it is but it would definitely explain why she won't talk to her mum

• Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Long hours? It's sat on your ass watching TV and overreacting to make 'better tv' compared to how you usually watch TV.

Restrictiveness has been known since day one. The point of the show is they are normal people just like the viewer at home. We don't want to see people on Gogglebox on a load of different things. That's why people have to leave to do other stuff.

Seems like sour grapes for not getting a NTA invite.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ll be honest if I was asked to join Gogglebox aftercare wouldn’t even enter my thoughts. I’m sitting on my sofa watching television I’m not going to war.

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
I don’t like the Baggs family at all. They’re so fake and try way too hard to be funny.

The kids reckon they’re some tiktok stars as well, equally annoying on there too.

Reactions: 25

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m so fed up of them showing Naked Attraction, the novelty has long since worn off. I now fast forward those sections, can’t be bothered with it.

Reactions: 23