Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of Peter or Pete(?) but he did make me laugh with the trolley comment 😂
he does say the odd funny thing every now and then , i just cant stand his fake sister , she just screeches with fake laughter at every thing he says

Reactions: 12
I bet if Cher stood in Elephant tit making this , she would wish she could turn back time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
these sisters just seem to talk about food , they always have , but it was subtle years ago, the odd comment here and there, these days its everytime they are on

i watched this film in 10 minutes , it was mostly on FF as nothing actually happens, i think i would have preferred 2 hours of random CCTV footage

LOL Jenny writing everything down watching LOD :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It seems funny saying Pete's little sister Sophie. She's twice the size of him 🤣 :p 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I used to find Pete and Sophie really annoying but I've realised it's actually just Sophie I find annoying - it's the laugh! Pete can actually be pretty funny.

Reactions: 6
I seem to be an outlier but I’ve actually always loved Pete and Sophie!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Now I'm no stranger to bright coloured hair and I usually do love it, done right... I dyed my hair green once, a few lifetime's ago mind, but it was much nicer than that - more of forest green, like deep dark tone. I also have an olive skintone and dark features so it suited me quite well but that looks truly awful on her, it makes her look very washed out, almost ill. The dye job itself is shite, it already looks 'washed too many times between dyes' sort of faded...

Unrelated to the hair like, but her lips look awful in that picture too. I sound awfully bitchy don't I lmao, I'm sorry but I honestly think she looks terrible.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she went into the hairdressers and asked for Jared Leto Joker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just had a nose at her instagram too, I don't follow her so don't know anything about her apart from gogglebox etc... anyway, according to a post she's put up she's a hairdresser with 10+ years experience?? Surely she should have more of a clue about matching styles and cuts to facial shapes & skintones??? Wouldn't trust her to bleach my whites, bloody hell.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.