Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mica: don't tell anyone about this.
Marcus: I ain't gonna tell anyone.

No you're just gonna show it all on national TV instead.

Scripted, fake skit.

Reactions: 19

House of Tea

VIP Member
Some of the responses from the younger people are indicative of how shit the education system is in this country. Those two young girls from Durham are as thick as mince. The older ones are the ones with something to say and worth tuning in for.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I find Pete and Sophie very odd too. Their sexual bantz make me cringe. And I think Pete signposts his amusing comments from a mile off.
I used to like Giles and Mary but Mary's faux prudery is very irritating. Giles will say something like 'gosh I slipped and hurt my bottom Nutty' and she will block her ears and shout 'Oh Giles do be quiet. Just stop it. You know how much I hate swearing'.
I'm sure she never used to be so silly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
Thank you!
I thought they’d got confused with someone else.
I rarely comment on people’s looks because you can’t help what you’re born with but imho he’s not even average looking.
Ah well, I guess we all like different things! 😁

Stephen’s husband has cut his hair and he looked like a completely different person.

Izzie and Ellie were absent last night as expected. Has anyone read any updates on Izzie’s boyfriend? I hope he pulls through.
You can definitely tell he’s related to the chuckle brothers! But like you say we all like different things and luckily for the poster who fancies him the rest of us will all be saying ‘to you’ 😂

• Haha

TripleC's

Chatty Member
i think at least once a week Pete mentions something about the first dance

i really want to see Stephens husband turn round and give Stephen a good thumping , he is such a C*** , i hate the guy

• Haha

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Just announced that Andy, the father in the Michael family has passed away at 61. Terribly sad and so young to go :(

• Sad

honey&lemon

VIP Member
You know we often say the Gogglebox participants play up to the camera…here is some proof….
These two are the worst for it. Remember one of them ate a lush face mask pretending they thought it was a dip? I used to really like them but it literally is every week now they do some sort of ‘bit’.

Reactions: 18

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
The thing about them inserting news segments is that it’s just not believable that sitting down for the evening news is the first time they would hear some of these stories, but they make them react as if it’s new. Prince Philip’s death was a prime example, it had been all over social media / online / TV / radio all day and yet they all acted shocked to watch the news (or inconceivably were all filming GB when the news broke)

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Can’t stand the Bagg family. The mum is so gobby as is the eldest son. Dad says nothing but probably can’t get a word in.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think new blood is needed.

Stephen and his husband, they’ve gone up in the world with their regency Brighton apartment.

Marj24

VIP Member
I like Gogglebox, I missed the first few years through deciding that watching people watching television was a crap idea. I started watching a couple of years ago. I love the Sidikis, the Malones, Pete and Sophie, Lee and Jenny and the 3 T brothers. I also quite like Giles and Mary, the Welsh couple and most others. It is just a light hearted summary of some of the weeks telly for me (most of which I haven't seen).I

I am sure some scenes are a bit contrived, not bothered, I still find it funny and entertaining.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mary doesn't half come across as a miserable cow. Never lets Giles have a laugh, even if he is an irritating bugger.

Both seem like they would be insufferable to live with.

• Heart

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
I have got my mojo back again and have taken time to watch properly this week.

By far, the Siddiqui's are my favourite family, even with the interchangeable sons! The most genuine with amusing comments and don't play up to the cameras.

My next favourites are Mica and Marcus - seems like they have a great relationship. Even with the cheap supermarket flowers!

In the minority here, but I like Giles and Mary - or I like Giles winding up Mary.

I quite like the Wesh couple - again the husband, Dave winding up the wife, Shirley.

I used to love Jenny and Lee, but now their antics are far too contrived. The Leeds girls bore me with their constant eating or talk about food. Fully agree about the thicko Durham girls - not knowing the difference between French, Italian and Spanish food - get rid ASAP!

Stephen and his husband are still as boring as ever with Stephen thinking he is very funny when he isn't. I don't mind Pete too much, but can't stand Sophie.

Thank goodness that awful Essex (?) family - mum & dad with the 2 boys were not featured too much tonight, but still more than I would like. They are a waste of time and space, IMO.