Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorraine Kelly on here still pushing the boring daughter, who has zero personality.
Makes me laugh that they both have the PR company.......

Lorraine Kelly on here still pushing the boring daughter, who has zero personality.
Makes me laugh that they both have the PR company.......
Who would employ Rosie to promote their company???

Reactions: 2

Sad for someone to be spending today alone. I hope whatever the issue is with her family can be worked out.
I have read a few times that her mum slept with her boyfriend, don't know how true it is but it would definitely explain why she won't talk to her mum

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Her and her fella brad bought a house together. So.... This could explain being alone
Although she does keep saying that she gave her mum some sort of ultimatum, what could that be in this situation… “stop shagging him or else”?

Reactions: 6
So the Manchester woman - Julie? Thinks that her booster may not work as well, if she has it in different arms.
I am utterly tired of this show now. Most of the working class woman are portrayed as thick.
It’s clearly put on, but why??

Did anyone catch the Festive Special last night? A treat at an hour and half.

I really enjoyed it.

Verdicts on the newbies. I like Simon and is sister. They can stay. Ron and his wife can go. They try too hard. Why are The Bags family still there?

Do the Geordie girls have the biggest glasses and mugs in the world?

Reactions: 5

I really enjoyed it.

Verdicts on the newbies. I like Simon and is sister. They can stay. Ron and his wife can go. They try too hard. Why are The Bags family still there?

I thought it was a bit rubbish.

The watchers seem to be acting up more to the cameras. The way they reacted to the strongman contest was cringe!

Reactions: 4
Said a lot about how produced and fake the show is that they got the rights for No Time To Die. It's only just come out on DVD, not broadcast on TV, but had it on Gogglebox.

Said a lot about how produced and fake the show is that they got the rights for No Time To Die. It's only just come out on DVD, not broadcast on TV, but had it on Gogglebox.
I thought you could buy it on amazon prime etc? Lee and Jenny need to go they are annoying as hell now with their fakeness.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t enjoy it much. Jenny and Lee are acting up so much for the cameras. They are clearly encouraged by the producers. Eventually it will destroy the concept of the programme. I think they have lost a lot of the original, naturally funny contributors so they are over egging the pudding.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t enjoy it much. Jenny and Lee are acting up so much for the cameras. They are clearly encouraged by the producers. Eventually it will destroy the concept of the programme. I think they have lost a lot of the original, naturally funny contributors so they are over egging the pudding.
I think this happens with most reality style shows, it’s a shame really as I enjoyed the simple concept & the people being real

Reactions: 10

I really enjoyed it.

i did find it funny that they were all pretending to be watching love actually for the first time 🤣

i really like simon and his sister, but ron and his wife just blend into the various other older couples they have - they bring nothing new and are completely unnatural on camera.

i usually love jenny and lee but god they were annoying last night. always good to see tristan, twaine and tremaine getting a solid amount of airtime though!

(the reveal a few weeks back that their sister is called “mandy” still has me 🤯 tristan, twaine, tremaine…….. and mandy. gonna assume it’s a nickname!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i did find it funny that they were all pretending to be watching love actually for the first time 🤣

i really like simon and his sister, but ron and his wife just blend into the various other older couples they have - they bring nothing new and are completely unnatural on camera.

i usually love jenny and lee but god they were annoying last night. always good to see tristan, twaine and tremaine getting a solid amount of airtime though!

(the reveal a few weeks back that their sister is called “mandy” still has me 🤯 tristan, twaine, tremaine…….. and mandy. gonna assume it’s a nickname!)

Her real name is Tmandy :LOL:

The Love Actually bit was a bit stupid. Who hasn't seen Love Actually ?? On Alan Carr's Something About Movies a couple of weeks ago they showed a scene that was cut from the film. The bit where the kid is running through the airport being chased by security actually had him doing a whole load of acrobatics. Back flips, cartwheels, somersaults ... absolutely ridiculous. Thank god is wasn't included.

Reactions: 3
Her real name is Tmandy :LOL:

The Love Actually bit was a bit stupid. Who hasn't seen Love Actually ?? On Alan Carr's Something About Movies a couple of weeks ago they showed a scene that was cut from the film. The bit where the kid is running through the airport being chased by security actually had him doing a whole load of acrobatics. Back flips, cartwheels, somersaults ... absolutely ridiculous. Thank god is wasn't included.
tmandy! god i want that to be true 🤣🤣

it was especially ridiculous to me that the girl with her mum and stepdad reeled off all the characters’ names in the first scene, then still pretended to be shocked when it was revealed that andrew lincoln’s character is in love with keira knightley. like you said, who HASN’T seen the whole sign scene. it gets parodied enough!

Reactions: 1
tmandy! god i want that to be true 🤣🤣

it was especially ridiculous to me that the girl with her mum and stepdad reeled off all the characters’ names in the first scene, then still pretended to be shocked when it was revealed that andrew lincoln’s character is in love with keira knightley. like you said, who HASN’T seen the whole sign scene. it gets parodied enough!
I love the three brothers. They're not used enough.

Reactions: 10
I love the three brothers. They're not used enough.
they’re my favourites - they never really play up to the cameras and their reactions seem genuine. i wish they used them more too!

though i actually think i like them because they’re not on too much; the ones who get overused eventually start irritating me 🤣 (apart from the siddiquis and dave and shirley)

of the other newbies i’m not sure about that essex family; the two sons, mum and silent dad 🤔

Reactions: 5
I've never watched love actually 😳🤣
WHAT?! Where have you been? :eek:

they’re my favourites - they never really play up to the cameras and their reactions seem genuine. i wish they used them more too!

though i actually think i like them because they’re not on too much; the ones who get overused eventually start irritating me 🤣 (apart from the siddiquis and dave and shirley)

of the other newbies i’m not sure about that essex family; the two sons, mum and silent dad 🤔
The Baggs family. They are irritating. I think they only got to stay because so many of the participants died last year.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.