Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched last nights episode and it was all a bit meh.
I cannot stand Denise’s other half, duck you fake shyster flange

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Denise has really settled, hasn’t she? Lee Mead seemed a strange choice for her (decently guy, a bit dull), to The Spiv Eddie. I am not her greatest fan but he is punching there. What on earth does she see in him?

Reactions: 6
I much prefer the ordinary people on Googlebox.
I cannot stand Lorraine trying to push Rosie into a celeb career.
Keeps mentioning her all the time on her show.
Rosie has zero personality.

Reactions: 21
I’m so fed up of them showing Naked Attraction, the novelty has long since worn off. I now fast forward those sections, can’t be bothered with it.

Reactions: 23
I’m so fed up of them showing Naked Attraction, the novelty has long since worn off. I now fast forward those sections, can’t be bothered with it.
Exactly, every episode is just the same, you’ve seen one and the shock of full on nudity you’ve seen them all

Reactions: 8
Spot on comment. I think some shows must lobby GB to concentrate on their shows. The vast myriad of programmes available to view but they only concentrate on a few. Seems odd.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught up with the latest episode. I have an unhealthy obsession with Roman 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to love Spandeau Ballet back in the day, but give us a break pushing your kids, Martin.
Bradley Walsh is another one.

Lorraine is the absolute worse, pushing Rosie; who has zero talent. Made me laugh Rosie has the same agency as her Mum, who would employ her and why??

Reactions: 7
I used to love Spandeau Ballet back in the day, but give us a break pushing your kids, Martin.

Lorraine is the absolute worse, pushing Rosie; who has zero talent. Made me laugh Rosie has the same agency as her Mum, who would employ her and why??
I agree. But Roman is successful in his own right. He’s a radio dj amongst other things. Maybe another case of nepotism but he’s probably more successful than his dad these days. I agree about Lorraine though.

Reactions: 11
I like Shaun and Bez, Martin & Roman, I am warming to Mel & Paul.. although he needs to speak up a bit.. get rid of Laura Whitmore annoying, Jamie Carragher

Reactions: 11

i dont mind Martin and Roman , im biased thought as i like them :p , but Bradley Walsh and his son does feel desperate, it feels fake to me their relationship , it feels forced by Bradley, less natural than Martine and Roman

I agree about Lorraine though , being on with her daughter is one thing on gogglebox , but if its just to get her airtime for more jobs then it just pisses me off and sort of makes me dislike fake Lorraine even more

I like Shaun and Bez, Martin & Roman, I am warming to Mel & Paul.. although he needs to speak up a bit.. get rid of Laura Whitmore annoying, Jamie Carragher
yes i agree with those likes , i cant stand Carragher and Micah Richards its like watching two 12 year olds pretending to find everything funny

Mel and Paul have made me laugh and im guessing he isnt on the hunt for a job on TV, Shaun and Bez are always good value ,i dont think they know what they are watching half the time :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jamie Carragher and Micah Richards need throwing in the bin.

They find everything hilarious, think they are hilarious and are actually just irritating pricks who need to get off my telly on a Friday night.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.