Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to quite like the but now they really play up to the cameras.
I hate how she over pronounces words too! Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one to notice it.
Nope youā€™re not the only one . Itā€™s like sheā€™s telling him off all the time .. not in a Mary / Giles way tho
Iā€™d ruin Marcus tho , he his FYNE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope youā€™re not the only one . Itā€™s like sheā€™s telling him off all the time .. not in a Mary / Giles way tho
Iā€™d ruin Marcus tho , he his FYNE
youā€™re brave coming in here with that username šŸ¤£

same on marcus: he is šŸ”„šŸ”„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It appears Jenny has been poorly and that's why she's been missing. Lee said yesterday she'd had to have a 'mini operation'.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They always do it! Itā€™s a rare episode when they donā€™t mention sex. I find it a strange way to speak to a sibling.
Sophie mentioned ā€œblowysā€ this week.

Oh and did they mention she had a boyfriend? I canā€˜t quite remember!
Itā€™s like when Pete first had a girlfriend we had to hear that every week, ditto when she became pregnant, ditto when he became a dad.
Iā€™ve never been a fan since day one.
I find it strange the subjects they discuss - as siblings.
Not to mention him showing her his arse every chance he gets. E.g the time he showed her his underwear which was full of holes. šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I've never liked Pete and his sister. They try too hard to be funny. Also can't stand Ellie and her sister. All the others I can bear, just.

Reactions: 3
Oh no I'd rather they wasn't back TBH.
Good to see some honesty TBH. Ellie has been bashed on here more than pretty much everyone on the show for being disliked, annoying etc. But because she's had a terrible tragic incident happen in her life all of a sudden people are glad to see her back.

Personally I liked her and her sister before the accident anyway but then I am from Yorkshire so understand their humour.

Reactions: 13
Good to see some honesty TBH. Ellie has been bashed on here more than pretty much everyone on the show for being disliked, annoying etc. But because she's had a terrible tragic incident happen in her life all of a sudden people are glad to see her back.

Personally I liked her and her sister before the accident anyway but then I am from Yorkshire so understand their humour.
I find that so strange. They seem really nice. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Wasn't keen on this week's ep. So much politics again. Giles & Mary's spider story was horrifying. Almost as bad as the duck thing. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
I've never liked Pete and his sister. They try too hard to be funny. Also can't stand Ellie and her sister. All the others I can bear, just.
I saw on TikTok the other day that Pete, Sophie and (I assume) the rest of their family (couldā€™ve been actors though) were on a talk talk advert before they were on gogglebox.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw on TikTok the other day that Pete, Sophie and (I assume) the rest of their family (couldā€™ve been actors though) were on a talk talk advert before they were on gogglebox.
Didn't know that.

I guess thatā€™s what happens when youā€™re related to the Chuckle Brothers! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.