Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I did find it funny that if Giles even says something like 'botty' Mary will block her ears and tell him to stop being so disgusting, yet she was prattling on about putting a cork up your bottom 😂
She comes out with the most random comments sometimes. Do you remember when there was a documentary on a farm, they were milking cows, and she said ''imagine if a cow came in right now and milked me''. 😂

I wish they wouldn't watch Naked Attraction once per episode. I think they do it because it's something that always gets strong reactions, but I always seem to be watching with my parents when those segments come on, so have my mother turning to me and asking questions like 'does anyone have pubic hair now? where did it go?' etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Interesting article about Goggleboxer's jobs eg Sophie has her own florist shop, Marcus owns a boxing school.

Sophie worked at debenhams and lost her job when they all closed. I remember Pete congratulating her some time after on passing her floristry course. If she's now got her own shop then good for her making something out of a shitty situation

Reactions: 22

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The irony of watching Lorraine Kelly saying she feels uncomfortable watching Naked Attraction when everyone has seen her hairy growler 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Izzie and Ellie were absent last night as expected. Has anyone read any updates on Izzie’s boyfriend? I hope he pulls through
I checked earlier and the last update 3 days ago mentioned possible brain damage. It's very sad. Life is cruel. I hope he makes a full recovery but it's not looking good and the silence for me makes me wonder how bad it is. Poor man and his poor family + Ellie.

• Sad

Scragbags

VIP Member
I feel like I'm in the minority but I love Pete & Sophie and they always make me laugh the most. They had me laughing loads last night.

Good to see Ellie & izzy back too

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
Dave and Shirl!!! Love them. The conversation about school made me piss. He said she had massive boobs that jiggled around when she played netball. She said she never played and had the smallest boobs then got the hump as he clearly got her confused with someone else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Am I a terrible person for hoping Gogglebox wanting new people means they’ll get rid of the Durham girls?

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I much prefer the ordinary people on Googlebox.
I cannot stand Lorraine trying to push Rosie into a celeb career.
Keeps mentioning her all the time on her show.
Rosie has zero personality.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Rest in peace to Pete :( What a man to have fostered so many children with his wife. What a kind heart and he stood by his son through his stupid behaviour.

• Sad

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
HOW did that ever get passed through production and editing? How did it ever get picked up? WHO in there right mind would agree to act in that?! Who the DUCK FUCK wrote it and why are they not in jail??? So many questions…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I can do without seeing the brother of Mel C. He was going on about how I'll Be There For You was number one for ages when it didn't even reach number 2 over here.

Rosie looks like her mother. I wonder if a stint on here leads to more nepotism on the TV when we have enough with the Kemps and Walshes.

Who wouldn't want a pint or two of Guinness and some nuts watching TV with Bez and Shaun :D
I've always been a bit indifferent to Lorraine Kelly but I really went off her over her tax affairs and her playing the role of 'Lorraine Kelly'. Her daughter is a proper mini me though.

Bez and Shaun really make me laugh. Shaun saying ' I was there when they gave you the last rites'. God knows how the pair of them have made it to the age they are. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I thought it was great! Good for C4 👏
And it looks like the project is still upsetting all the right people over a week later 😂
One day of all non white people, is so awful. When every other day is nearly entirely white people.

Don't you know that the world explodes when TV doesn't have a white person on it for ten minutes. It's the end of the world.

I like what Channel 4 do, hopefully they can do more stuff like it, unless they get privatised then it will just be the same shite that itv produce.

• Heart

User name taken

VIP Member
😫😫😫😫😫I hate watching things in the evening on tv as I know one of my kids are going to come downstairs at the wrong moment, they're 14,16 and 18 so not going to be scarred for life, but still. My youngest came down whilst Alice Levine was sat on the bed with 4 willy dildos. My sky box is behind my tv so you have to Point it at a certain angle to pause it and it took ages to pause, yep on the dildos🙈🙈I was trying to tell him it was Gogglebox and he was just like 'Riiiiiiiiiiight😶' 🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve been a fan of Gogglebox since the beginning, but now I’m finding I’m really not fussed if I miss an episode. I used to love Jenny & Lee, but now they just act up for the camera.

I cannot stand the Essex family. The two brothers pop up on my TikTok fyp occasionally and they are the most irritating attention seekers going. The older one does this weird thing with his mouth all the time

• Haha