Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm no stranger to bright coloured hair and I usually do love it, done right... I dyed my hair green once, a few lifetime's ago mind, but it was much nicer than that - more of forest green, like deep dark tone. I also have an olive skintone and dark features so it suited me quite well but that looks truly awful on her, it makes her look very washed out, almost ill. The dye job itself is shite, it already looks 'washed too many times between dyes' sort of faded...

Unrelated to the hair like, but her lips look awful in that picture too. I sound awfully bitchy don't I lmao, I'm sorry but I honestly think she looks terrible.
I dont think you are bitchy , its an opinion , she has actively put this picture online so it's obvious we are going to critique it , this is the trouble with people on Instagram and twitter, in their narcissistic minds they believe everyone should love them and not mention that she looks a mess, that's not bitchy , in my opinion I think she looks a mess.

If for instance you had gone through her entire Facebook pics that were just normal posts, picked out this pic just to be nasty , then you could call it bitchy.

I think this is my whole problem with this generation of narcissists, they get all upset like a spoiled child when they don't get what they demand, which is "likes" and people saying "you look fantastic babe, love the hair" , I think being allowed to put "you look a mess" isn't being nasty its actually a good way of keeping peoples feet on the ground, otherwise they are living a lie of a life.

I honestly thought she had just come out of some sort of surgery in that pic, she looks like she has just woken from anesthetic, she has a huge bandage where they have got rid of her double chin, her hair has gone green from having X rays and she has her arm in a sling, she looks in a bad way.

Someone then pointed out she is in a car , she made a choice to have bright green hair , she has her face mask under her chin, and that's a seat belt.

To be honest my interpretation still makes more sense than her choosing bright green hair and sharing that picture with us for "likes"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Siddiqui (?spelling) are my favourite. They seem really genuine, and the dad is lovely. Some of the things they say are so funny , I think the same brother tends to say all the funny, things he has a great sense of humour .
Sometimes a different brother is there instead of one of the others , but he doesn't say much .

Reactions: 36
Sophie and Pete irritate me beyond. I have to mute when they’re on as she laughs hysterically at everything he says and he tries too hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I tried to do a top 5 but it is so difficult, there are so many I love. I hated Pete and Sophie at the start but I LOVE them now!!! They are hilarious. Love the Malones, Jenny and Lee, David and Shirley, Marcus and Mica, Giles and Mary, the Plummers are hottt, Stephen and Daniel like I just love the aaaallll!!!
My top 3 to be axed off the show in no particular order are Ellie and Izzie, Amira and Iqra, and Paige and Sally
I have noooo love for these at all, never have any reaction to any of their comments, or else get annoyed by their comments. Particularly Ellie and Izzie. They are constantly talking about losing weight or eating food! 😴

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Ellie and Izzie. They are revolting, their crudeness is so OTT. They don’t offer much anymore other than that. I am sure the producers are egging them on. I think they all need to be moved on after a while, they become a bit too knowing and know what to do to make the edit rather than natural reactions.

Reactions: 16
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! MARCUS IN HIS CYCLING SHORTS! HE IS PACKING A MEGA PIECE IN THOSE SHORTS. THAT BULGE WAS QUITE A SIGHT! 😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A wonderful sight! God, he’s hot!
Really felt like they were playing up to the cameras tonight though.
Yeah I agree, you can see the directors have taken over them now , jenny and Lee can be hilarious but the director seems to want them to do skits, it started I the last few series, now its Marcus and Mica's turn , I knew his shorts would delight people , but it was where he was standing that made realise the director has started getting involved, its a slippery slope to being scripted , the two big sisters seem to follow a script of being vulgar or talking about food.

Reactions: 7
Jenny furiously tearing up the notebook and throwing the pages at Lee had me in stitches, also did laugh at Pete and Sophie and the phone call.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.