Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article about Goggleboxer's jobs eg Sophie has her own florist shop, Marcus owns a boxing school.

Sophie worked at debenhams and lost her job when they all closed. I remember Pete congratulating her some time after on passing her floristry course. If she's now got her own shop then good for her making something out of a crappy situation

Reactions: 22
Interesting article about Goggleboxer's jobs eg Sophie has her own florist shop, Marcus owns a boxing school.

I did read about Marcus. He is a boxing coach, or used to be a amateur boxer or something. He then started his own gym. Do the Gogglebox stars still receive the same amount of money per month? Think it was around £1500 when I last read about it. That's a nice bit of supplemental income.

Reactions: 5
Just seen this and if the article is correct my heart goes out to all his family and friends.

Reactions: 14

Awful photo of the incident. Not a surprise it involved a boy racer Seat Leon car.
Agreed, looks awful and wish him a speedy recovery. However I don’t agree with the generalisation of the car. I own a white seat leon very much like the one in the photo and I’m a single mother of 2 kids. Hardly a boy racer!

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise Helena's mother's partner wasn't her father. Has the old couple from County Durham been axed? I think Mary and Giles have had their day now, they are becoming banal. I can't stand Pete and Sophie, they are both fake, that said, Pete is nice to look at. I like Dave and Shirley. Jenny and Lee are fake you can tell the producers tell them to do and say things. I'm not interested in the Saddiqi family. The Bag family are dull. Amani and Iqra very dull, not interested. Helena and her mother and step dad are very annoying, get rid of them too. Lol is there anyone left who I haven't axed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d love them to cut out the ‘skits’ and the amount of the tv clips we see and double the cast so we see less of each ‘group’ each episode. They get boring after a while, they’re always the same and they end up getting on my nerves because you see too much of them eg Jenny and lee, I thought they were funny and had a nice friendship but now I dislike lee a lot for the way he treats Jenny and I’m sick of watching him. There’s hardly any I like and usually only 1 of a group, we need more people to break it up.

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise Helena's mother's partner wasn't her father. Has the old couple from County Durham been axed? I think Mary and Giles have had their day now, they are becoming banal. I can't stand Pete and Sophie, they are both fake, that said, Pete is nice to look at. I like Dave and Shirley. Jenny and Lee are fake you can tell the producers tell them to do and say things. I'm not interested in the Saddiqi family. The Bag family are dull. Amani and Iqra very dull, not interested. Helena and her mother and step dad are very annoying, get rid of them too. Lol is there anyone left who I haven't axed?
Why on earth do you watch? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.