Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there might of been another tribute to them all given they missed Pete off last weeks tribute.

Reactions: 4

Long hours? It's sat on your ass watching TV and overreacting to make 'better tv' compared to how you usually watch TV.

Restrictiveness has been known since day one. The point of the show is they are normal people just like the viewer at home. We don't want to see people on Gogglebox on a load of different things. That's why people have to leave to do other stuff.

Seems like sour grapes for not getting a NTA invite.

Reactions: 27

Long hours? It's sat on your ass watching TV and overreacting to make 'better tv' compared to how you usually watch TV.

Restrictiveness has been known since day one. The point of the show is they are normal people just like the viewer at home. We don't want to see people on Gogglebox on a load of different things. That's why people have to leave to do other stuff.

There’s a couple of news articles floating about on Twitter saying the real reason she’s quit is because her and her mum has had a massive fall out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

She doesn’t look like her picture on tv I was like who is that?!?!?

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look like her picture on tv I was like who is that?!?!?
Not a thing like her. When Mary died she put Marina as well and instead of deleting the tweet and putting the right name, she kept the wrong tweet and did another tweet of one word which I found disrespectful.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Who does she think she is?! 🤣 Sour grapes more like at the fact she was so unlikeable! 🤷🏼‍♀️
she acts as if she has some kind of Kim Kardashian level of fame, delusional :ROFLMAO: wtf is the aftercare she was claiming she needed after being paid to watch tv in her own home?!

Reactions: 14
Blimey I wouldn't mind being paid to sit on my arse watching TV, I'd make a fortune :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I barely remember her speaking tbh - only her Mum. The way they were nearly sitting on each others laps was always irritating.

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.