Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to watch 'You', don't need to bother now!

(Pete and Sophie crack me up with their banter, commenting on the roast chicken had me in creases!)
REALLY?? Those two give me the creeps, it's not natural talking to your sibling about your cock, balls and being sucked off... I cringe when they're on.

he does say the odd funny thing every now and then , i just cant stand his fake sister , she just screeches with fake laughter at every thing he says
They give me the ick, who talks to their sister about their cock??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know we often say the Gogglebox participants play up to the camera…here is some proof….

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
You know we often say the Gogglebox participants play up to the camera…here is some proof….
These two are the worst for it. Remember one of them ate a lush face mask pretending they thought it was a dip? I used to really like them but it literally is every week now they do some sort of ‘bit’.

Reactions: 18
These two are the worst for it. Remember one of them ate a lush face mask pretending they thought it was a dip? I used to really like them but it literally is every week now they do some sort of ‘bit’.
They are told to by the producers. Entertain or you are out.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet but I’ve seen a headline saying they’ve received complaints over a clip they showed, can anyone shed any light as I’m squeamish 🤣

Reactions: 2
Jenny and Lee are two of the worst for this, really does my head in
And the two Leeds sisters and Pete and Sophie...😐

REALLY?? Those two give me the creeps, it's not natural talking to your sibling about your cock, balls and being sucked off... I cringe when they're on.

They give me the ick, who talks to their sister about their cock??
Thought I was the only one. The things they talk about as brother and sister is a tad weird...😳

• Heart
I really dislike how they show gruesome and violent programs and films recently, I avoid those kinds of things anyway so it’s really putting me off watching Gogglebox. I really only have it on as background noise these days, perhaps I should find something more worthwhile to watch instead but I do find Giles and Mary quite amusing.

Reactions: 9
And the two Leeds sisters and Pete and Sophie...😐

Thought I was the only one. The things they talk about as brother and sister is a tad weird...😳
Thank God for that, I don't get the 'I love Pete and his little sister' posts - makes me wonder what kind of household they grew up in if they think it's normal everyday conversation, not just occasionally either, it's every clip they're in they're chatting mucky 🤔

I read that autobiography thing they did a few years ago (from the library, I didn't pay money for it) and I actually liked them less as a result. Very odd people.
I always imagine that their house is freezing, the kitchen is filthy and she never bothers to iron anything, not sure why but I'm rarely wrong when summing people up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet but I’ve seen a headline saying they’ve received complaints over a clip they showed, can anyone shed any light as I’m squeamish 🤣
I laughed quite a lot at this weeks but I was watching on catch up a bit hungover, I’m trying to think what could have been complained about, possible the episode of You they watched?

I laughed quite a lot at this weeks but I was watching on catch up a bit hungover, I’m trying to think what could have been complained about, possible the episode of You they watched?
I can’t think what would have been in that episode of You that was complaint-worthy?

I hate when they watch any wildlife stuff, I always have to pause and then fast forward past it. Can’t deal with sad animal things 🙁 And they always seem to take up a massive segment of the show, when they do watch them

Reactions: 5
I find Pete and Sophie very odd too. Their sexual bantz make me cringe. And I think Pete signposts his amusing comments from a mile off.
I used to like Giles and Mary but Mary's faux prudery is very irritating. Giles will say something like 'gosh I slipped and hurt my bottom Nutty' and she will block her ears and shout 'Oh Giles do be quiet. Just stop it. You know how much I hate swearing'.
I'm sure she never used to be so silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t think what would have been in that episode of You that was complaint-worthy?

I hate when they watch any wildlife stuff, I always have to pause and then fast forward past it. Can’t deal with sad animal things 🙁 And they always seem to take up a massive segment of the show, when they do watch them
It was about the wildlife show.....when the wolves were chasing the kangaroos'....if you watched you know what happened 🙁

Reactions: 1
It was about the wildlife show.....when the wolves were chasing the kangaroos'....if you watched you know what happened 🙁
Thank you. That’ll explain why I didn’t catch the complaint-worthy bit! I do wish they’d stop showing stuff like that.

I was hazarding a guess because of the spoilers, they always show too much of a programme, I’d be fuming if I was watching a series & then saw all the juicy bits on there 🤣
I forgot about the wildlife show but I tend to zone out when animals are being hurt

That new couple didn't exactly leave their mark did they. Whereas that other new couple (the one with the dwarf man) at least had something about them in their debut.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.