Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the show wasn't made specially for me but my god was that car programme boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how hurtful are these comments though? imagine people saying this sort of stuff about you and how did you bag a partner! he seems like a genuinely nice, funny guy - it’s not all about looks!
Exactly this should all be comments on people's behaviour things they can control its disgusting to comment on things people can't control such as their looks

How did Peter bag Paige?!
Well hes lovely and funny and probably just a decent human being

Can’t stand the Bagg family. The mum is so gobby as is the eldest son. Dad says nothing but probably can’t get a word in.
Need to get rid of these ASAP

I don't think I can watch this live tonight, am still traumatized over that duck!! :ROFLMAO:
Me too 😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Funny tonight so far.
I used to not like Pete and Sophie at all, but they are both witty.
No Jenny and Lee?

I think Channel 4 should ask Ellie if she would like to make a documentary about brain injuries and the proceeds could go to the charity she is raising funds for. It might do her good to keep busy and document Nat's recovery.

Mary’s steadfast commitment and defence of tories/ bojo never fails to surprise me.

Reactions: 7
Mary’s steadfast commitment and defence of tories/ bojo never fails to surprise me.
Susanna sat there asking Boris question like if he is honest.
Mary comments that Susanna acting like he's already guilty.
Like that's damn accurate. We've seen him lying about lockdown parties and he's been fined. He is a liar, he is guilty. Susanna was correct in assuming his guilt, because it's been proven.

And he just hung himself by not coming across like he cares.

I did like when Susanna called him out on not being honest with the are they doing enough to help with the cost of living crisis, he says they are doing everything they can, then suddenly they can do more.

Turns out without Piers Morgan sitting there blustering Susanna is a good interviewer when she wants to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching Bafta TV awards. Gogglebox won an award, Lee did a speech. He mentioned Larry the Duck.....there was silence!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watching Bafta TV awards. Gogglebox won an award, Lee did a speech. He mentioned Larry the Duck.....there was silence!
That's annoying. I was watching but found it a bit boring so turned off. Would have like to have seen Lee.

Reactions: 3
can only assume the entire audience had a collective trauma flashback at the mention of it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.