Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
If you only look at the trousers, you can’t even tell what direction she is walking in 😂

her very own optical ewllushion

AE75FD85-0B48-4C56-8EA8-1975E9DC397D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Lizard Queen

Not her saying that she has a sensitive smell 😭
Bestie, you were hoarding FOUR bags of cat litter 😭😭 (and you've said that you never open the windows, which is simply ✨disgusting✨)

• Haha
Reactions: 85

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Spotted gobs in the wild again today! She’s wearing the most ginormous pair of trousers. I did take another photo but last time some people kicked off so not sure if I should post it lol

Fuck the haters - the trousers need to be discussed
The buttered bread sign behind her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I just had a vision of her naming her future child as “Farrow” after Farrow and Ball 😭😂
*side eye bewmeringue, notices the camera and acts surprised* Hi guise, this is my baby Farrew. Farrew is gewing to live with Jane in Sheffield becoss Nellie didn't get on with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

jackolantern

VIP Member
Whilst the outfit is pretty shit I genuinely am pleasantly surprised to see that she seems to be leaving the house semi regularly ATM. It doesn't even look like she's holding Jane's hand either which is massive progress
What a tragic thing to have to be applauding a 28 year old for 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 73
She's reposted a story from Nev, he's from a show called "Catfish" on MTV. The story is talking about basically treating gun buying how abortion is with the requirements of being able to get one. Funny though if you ask her what resources she plans to utilize that she'll just block you instead of saying maybe she doesn't quite understand the politics of the US and how gun crazy some are here. Something DOES need to change and I think stricter laws may help but also there's obviously ways to get guns illegally, even though from my understanding is that the shooter in Texas purchased his firearms legally. I don't think just gun control is the answer, it needs to be beyond that and better security measures as well. From my understanding as well unless I read incorrect information the doors to the school were unlocked which is an unfortunate oversight. But as you've seen our government doesn't always use their money to help in situations that so desperately need it.

Anyway just pisses me off that she and other influencers can post and be performative while we continue to live out this nightmare. I do NOT live in the state that this happened but the point is it could and has happened all over the US. I can't do much but I am doing my job as a parent to see what I CAN do. I haven't told my child about the shooting because said child is younger and has not heard about it, but if said child hears it at school then we will have that conversation. If not, we will have to have it before said child goes to the next grade. Gabs, I know you read here. Can you imagine having that talk with your child? A literal innocent baby? Like those innocent babies that lost their lives and saw their friends and teachers merciless murdered? Do you know how terrifying it is to send your baby to what should be a safe haven? But sure you can't even handle someone asking you what resources and you just regurgitate and parrot things you see without understanding the reality of the US and why MOST of us are sick of it but sadly it's not an overnight change even though as a country our #1 priority should be keeping our children safe. Either act or be quiet because it's disgusting at this point. The same with other performative influencers and celebrities and people. *

*Disclaimer, I do know that there are some influencers, celebrities and other public figures who do actually attempt to help and cause change. Gabs is not one of them and I was hoping it'd be different but I've lost any shred of hope I had for her.
I don’t get this take at all, I can see it’s raw for you and obviously very personal as you live in the US. However I’m a person that comments vocally on political issues no matter the country. I don’t have to donate, help or advocate for one of the richest most powerful countries in the world in order to be entitled to an opinion and neither does anyone else.
If an atrocity happened in the UK I wouldn’t be demanding all US influences or citizens couldn’t share an opinion without offering a fix or money.

I agree that gun culture is deeply ingrained in US culture. However people can and still will comment, share videos, be outraged. Just as people from other countries (I’m sure even you) comment on Russia/China ect and I’m sure many other Europeans had opinions on the British voting for Brexit ect.
I don’t like gabby either, however I think you’re allowing your own personal upset to take over, she’s well within her rights to comment on the lunacy of school shooting in the US, without advocating, donating or even understanding the nuances. I imagine if she did try to advocate, donate ect, she’d be called performative and you’d angrily list other atrocities she doesn’t speak up about. Frankly you’d be donating daily as that’s about as often as mass shooting occur in the US. Including a racially motivated one that happened weeks ago. I think your anger at having to explain a heartbreakingly disgusting situation to your children is better directed at your government and not a random irrelevant problematic British has been YouTuber or anyone that shares an opinion in a way you don’t think is “helpful”.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Celery16

VIP Member
Birthday wishes from her management company, her brother and her brothers’ girlfriend, tragic. All those friendships she could have nurtured have vanished, and she refuses take responsibility for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 66

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Gobby “I hate being the centre of attention, I hate receiving gifts and people watching me in case I don’t like it”…. Also Gobby- does nearly a month of tiktoks two years in a row in December of her opening overly extravagant advent calendar gifts from Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

jackolantern

VIP Member
She’s fooling no one. She’d love nothing more than a week of celebrations with a boyfriend and a ton of friends doting on her, throwing her parties and buying her gifts. But because she hasn’t got it, she pretends it’s a choice and that she just hates it all. She’s trying to protect herself from the pain let’s be real. She could be so relatable if she just owned her struggles.

Reactions: 64

Kitten458

I think she’s reverse psychologied herself. She actually loves her birthday, and the attention, but has zero friends so gets no attention. So now has convinced herself birthdays suck and she hates them - while simultaneously reminding everyone it’s her birthday so she gets at least some attention

Reactions: 62