Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sonnenschein8

Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Anotherone

VIP Member
She doesn't like to be the center of attention? .. The moment Zoe announced her pregnancy, she announced she was pregnant with a growing tumor named clemmie

• Haha
Reactions: 61

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Claims she hates attention on her birthday etc. etc. and then proceeds to talk about it non-stop in the days leading up to it...

"Did you know it's my birthday tomorrow? Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm crying because it's my birthday...TOMORROW. My birthday, yeah it's tomorrow."

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Juststopit

VIP Member
I want "I moved to Brighton to stalk Zoella and all I got was a tumor, a skin disease, fat, lonely and this lousy t shirt" t shirts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

bxtxaxcxe

7DE65B2A-BE8D-4047-A21B-EA1058A74DC7.jpeg

Okay, I had to make an account to post this because it’s confused me so much. I don’t even know what to say because I’m so baffled… a damp cloth isn’t adding water it’s just what you’re supposed to use, no?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Mooncalf

VIP Member
The fact that she showed off the stuff NARS sent her during the pandemic in the infamous bags-of-litter video makes me want to cry
Her reply of 'we can't go outside' when someone asked her why she doesn't take her bins out still lives rent free in my head, it must be in the top 'stupid comments from Gabby' for sure

• Haha
  • Heart

Juststopit

VIP Member
Love Island is back on? I have no idea as that show is not broadcasted where I am from and dating shows is not my cup of tea. I guess we better ready our popcorns because she's about to embark on another argument with strangers online about how morally superior she is.
Nothing makes Gabby angrier than attractive people having sex

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
It's the two year anniversary of that time Gabby pretended to have her birthday alone in lockdown and answered all these comments about it when Jane was sneakily there before it was allowed in the UK.

• Haha

Spud

Who gives a fuck what colour her eyes are?? The level of self-obsession is ridiculous.

Reactions: 58

tempo

This could be a bomb title!
Gabriella Lindley #68: I moved to Brighton to stalk Zoella and all i got was a tumor and salmonella.

:sneaky:

I want "I moved to Brighton to stalk Zoella and all I got was a tumor, a skin disease, fat, lonely and this lousy t shirt" t shirts

• Haha
  • Heart

Mooncalf

VIP Member
The thing is with Gabby, I would genuinely respect her if she was just honest about things. I'll admit that I have depression and have been having a mild episode this week so I have been staying inside my house lying down doing next to nothing while everyone else has been out celebrating, very much Gabby style, with my eating and sleeping pattern getting messed up. It's an illness, it happens, I can recognise it and do what I need to do to slowly bring myself out of it.

But with Gabby it's always excuses, like instead of just talking openly about what she struggles with it has to be being scared of long covid. Or having to "work" 20 hours of the day. Or having some kind of mystery illness that ends up being bullshit. I think a lot of people would actually relate more to her if she didn't just chat shit all the time.

• Heart

ECH

VIP Member
Spotted gobs in the wild again today! She’s wearing the most ginormous pair of trousers. I did take another photo but last time some people kicked off so not sure if I should post it lol

Fuck the haters - the trousers need to be discussed
The fact the sign right behind her mentions butter is *chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 56

scoobie

VIP Member
Honestly I think you’re all being a bit harsh on her, making out like she’s done nothing but fester for weeks. She’s actually labelled a box and put some washing powder in a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 56