Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sew humble sew quirky sew not like other girls. She just hates it cus she knows she doesn't have anyone to celebrate it with except Jane

Reactions: 50
Nellie doesn't have the

No idea why she's worried about that, Nellie doesn't have the budget to throw surprise parties
He doesn’t need a budget with the amount of hoarded snacks she has. Plus Roland and Reggie mouse always seem to be by his side so I’m sure they’ll gladly attend to bump those numbers up! (I shuddered a bit even typing that 😖)

Reactions: 13
Wow she is really laying it on thick with the I hate my birthday crap, probably so that she can use it as the reason for doing absolutely nothing.

“oh my friends (lol) just know me sewww well that they all knew I would HATE a party and I would HATE to do anything fun because I HATE being the centre of attention!”

She said it in her recent video and I don’t know how she can possibly say she dislikes attention??? Like…what? She posts attention seeking stuff constantly and being a social media ‘influencer’ by it’s very nature involves amassing a following and therefore, attention. Bore off. 🙄

Reactions: 37
Anyway I hope Jane surprises her by an emergency cricket match meaning she has to rush back to Thurgoland

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if Jane gets her nothing and says “I remembered you hate your birthday so today is actually just Wednesday instead” 🤣
Breakdown 173 of 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.