Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @areyoujoking for the winning thread title! Breadsticks in butter as a special treat for yew šŸ„³šŸ¤©

would anyone like to do a recap, instead of spending all their time taking care of their man? šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap: She's still a greedy, miserable blob. šŸ˜Š

I'll let someone else add something a bit more substantial. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Recap: she did everything she normally does except did some steps outside the house a couple of times and tweeted the president

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Recap: Gabby solved the gun control issue, got fit, had a relationship, and had both terrible and brilliant skin simultaneously #skinandme

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does anyone follow Lauren Harries on Instagram? It just occurred to me that itā€™s a lot how I expect Gobbys future to look : posing for the camera, going live and singing ā€œMemoriesā€ all the time, hanging out with her mum. Honestly itā€™s uncanny.

ETA: artist/illustrator šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Nice to see that at the beginning of each thread there is nothing to recap šŸ˜‚
Literally each thread recap:

Gabby painted some walls
Gabby pretended to have a friend
Gabby has an ailment
Gabby was a knob on twitter
Gabby's cat is a fat lard
Gabby ate something in an unconventional way
Chewlips

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Gabby painted some walls
Gabby has an ailment
Chewlips
To be fair to Gabby, if her cat was a fat lard she'd eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
hi all. iā€™ve lurked over the years on the various sites, and now here. i just happened to think to myself the other day ā€œi wonder what gabby is doing these daysā€, so i went on her channel and looked at her IG for about 2.5 seconds before i realised everything is exactly the same as when i stopped watching her / following her, which must have been maybe 2 years ago. itā€™s painful to see.

i read my way through thread #66 and thoroughly enjoyed it. thank you all for the giggles. a commenter there (i canā€™t recall who) mentioned that they are in a ā€˜gabby stageā€™ of their life. and i would probably agree. i recently moved 3 hours away from my hometown to be with my long-term partner but since being here my mental health has really faltered and a lot of the time i feel like an utter trash goblin. but i am trying so damn hard to integrate myself here and pick myself up, because thatā€™s what any normal person does. they work on it. it makes me so, so angry seeing her have all this time on her hands and disposable income(!) and she wonā€™t involve herself in ANYTHING or move her life forward in any way. infuriating. and all the ready meals!? what the actual duck. maybe she should take a skillshare cookery course. silly me she would never do that. i forgot how much she irritates me. šŸ˜‚

anyway, happy to be here. i wondered, could someone give me context to the box shitting references? iā€™m not sure how far back i would need to read to find thatā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
hi all. iā€™ve lurked over the years on the various sites, and now here. i just happened to think to myself the other day ā€œi wonder what gabby is doing these daysā€, so i went on her channel and looked at her IG for about 2.5 seconds before i realised everything is exactly the same as when i stopped watching her / following her, which must have been maybe 2 years ago. itā€™s painful to see.

i read my way through thread #66 and thoroughly enjoyed it. thank you all for the giggles. a commenter there (i canā€™t recall who) mentioned that they are in a ā€˜gabby stageā€™ of their life. and i would probably agree. i recently moved 3 hours away from my hometown to be with my long-term partner but since being here my mental health has really faltered and a lot of the time i feel like an utter trash goblin. but i am trying so damn hard to integrate myself here and pick myself up, because thatā€™s what any normal person does. they work on it. it makes me so, so angry seeing her have all this time on her hands and disposable income(!) and she wonā€™t involve herself in ANYTHING or move her life forward in any way. infuriating. and all the ready meals!? what the actual duck. maybe she should take a skillshare cookery course. silly me she would never do that. i forgot how much she irritates me. šŸ˜‚

anyway, happy to be here. i wondered, could someone give me context to the box shitting references? iā€™m not sure how far back i would need to read to find thatā€¦
Hello and welcome to the madness šŸ„° this is a top thread, even when Gabbage does absolutely nothing most of the time.

For the box shitting refs, click the pink Wiki button at the top of the thread which has all sorts of Gabby goodness.

Reactions: 12
Where did the "gabby shits in boxes" come from? Did she say that in a vlog? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Especially because sheā€™s had a gastric sleeve and has no gallbladder. That box had better be water tight.

Reactions: 17

Gabby painted some walls
Gabby has an ailment
Chewlips
Gabby still hasnt released her album

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™a been so quiet, her mummy must have seen the butter tub post and rushed to her side with emergency food for her little angel as sheā€™s clearly starving. Probably with extra blank birthday cards so Gabby can pretend sheā€™s got extra friends again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s quiet because sheā€™s trying to concoct a new illness in time for her birthday. Itā€™s fine to have anxiety around your birthday, especially with getting older etc, but having her be honest about it would be so refreshing, admitting that she doesnā€™t have any plans and feels anxious because sheā€™s hitting 30 and has nothing of substance in her life, except for a flat that she hates and is only known for a connection with Zoella years ago.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.