Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ginger hazel-green eyed gremlin would be a good thread title

or 'orange haired brown eyed gremlin'

Reactions: 14
She would be so so jealous of my beautiful daughter who has natural beautiful red hair and blue-green eyes!!

Reactions: 9
Also I don't want to put too much personal info but my cat was just extremely sick to the point I thought said cat was going to end up dying. (Luckily said cat recovered after lots of intervention and pure luck.) Anyway that story to say Gabs you're an asshole for repeatedly bringing toxic flowers into your house when you've been informed of the risks SEW many times now. (I know we're tired of the tulips but as I was holding my cat thinking of how devastated I and my child would be if the cat did die, I thought of her and her willful idiocy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’d never buy a *gasp* designer bag. #NotLikeOtherGirls

She always seems to actively try to go against the grain whilst low key shaming anyone who does like those things. Because sew different. Sew yewnique.

Reactions: 32
She’d never buy a *gasp* designer bag. #NotLikeOtherGirls

She always seems to actively try to go against the grain whilst low key shaming anyone who does like those things. Because sew different. Sew yewnique.
But it’s not frivolous to get a new sofa every few months, or lose £10000 on windows from a dodgy company.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why does she refer Jane as such instead of mum? Did I miss something?
So soap irritates her hands but hand sanitiser, which is almost entirely alcohol which can be incredibly irritating to skin, is fine? Sure Jan
This. In the beginning / height of the pandemic I reached a point of barely being able to move my hands without them cracking and bleeding from the insane eczema flare ups after using antibacterial soap and hand sanitiser so frequently. But I’d rather my hands be an excruciating mess than you know; potentially die. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.