Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the two year anniversary of that time Gabby pretended to have her birthday alone in lockdown and answered all these comments about it when Jane was sneakily there before it was allowed in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ll never forget that, her going on about being alewne for her birthday and Jane opening a door in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Who would be on the guest list for her surprise party?

I'm thinking aside from the obvious Jane and Nellie, maybe the toilet man, the light fixtures man, her surgeon, George and his girlfriend, the starbucks baristas, and I think that's it? That's the only people she's interacted with in the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does someone wanna contact baileys, see if we can get a big delivery in time for the party? I hear it makes great hot chocolates!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does someone wanna contact baileys, see if we can get a big delivery in time for the party? I hear it makes great hot chocolates!
No thank you, Gabby strikes me as a handsy close talker when drunk. Let's just keep the booze in the salmonella bolognese

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who would be on the guest list for her surprise party?

I'm thinking aside from the obvious Jane and Nellie, maybe the toilet man, the light fixtures man, her surgeon, George and his girlfriend, the starbucks baristas, and I think that's it? That's the only people she's interacted with in the last few years.
Bev, and the mysterious ‘Friend’ she’s competing with on her Apple Watch. Oh! Don’t forget emergency cricket boyf and the lovely Apple technician who helped her

Reactions: 11
Bev, and the mysterious ‘Friend’ she’s competing with on her Apple Watch. Oh! Don’t forget emergency cricket boyf and the lovely Apple technician who helped her
Oh yes how could I forget all of those close friendships she has, she's pretty much living the life of one of the cast of Friends at this rate.

Reactions: 9
She hates attention about her birthday about as much as she hates talking about her health only to then make a bleeping Instagram highlight called “skin tests”
When the f did this appear?
785DF7B4-CB93-415E-84D6-A2926A622C37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Are we inviting her two most favourite people on the planet to her bday? Her surgeon & the GP!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.