Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pants made her bottom half bigger than they are. If she likes flowy pants, something with a vertical stripe would be better.

I must say, she does look short in that picture. Is she really as short as she claims in real life? I would assume she's around 160-165 cm in height which is short but not that short.

Reactions: 2
Whilst the outfit is pretty tit I genuinely am pleasantly surprised to see that she seems to be leaving the house semi regularly ATM. It doesn't even look like she's holding Jane's hand either which is massive progress

Reactions: 49
Whilst the outfit is pretty tit I genuinely am pleasantly surprised to see that she seems to be leaving the house semi regularly ATM. It doesn't even look like she's holding Jane's hand either which is massive progress
What a tragic thing to have to be applauding a 28 year old for 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Never mind all the awful tit going on in the world right now, everybody spare a thought for Gabby and her thermostat today.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yew guise my home office thermostat is reading 29.3°c, is this hot enough for me to post on instagram for tone deaf sympathy or should I wait until it goes up a bit more? I have a fan but I can’t be bothered to get off my arse and move in front of it. Guess I’ll just have to SUFFER like Gob. Poor me. 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a reminder Gob that this doesn’t work for all examples. You have wine and you are a whining little witch
B86F61F7-4AF1-45B8-8CC2-509FD2E8D92C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a reminder Gob that this doesn’t work for all examples. You have wine and you are a whining little witch
View attachment 1349824
I'm concerned that one of the only attempts at body positivity I've ever seen her make is some bizarre message denying that fatness even exists. Like wtf does this even mean? It's the antithesis of body positivity. She's not fat, she just need to edit the fat out on facetune and pretend it's not there so people online who don't know her will validate how delusional she is. Weird.

The point of body positivity is to be inclusive and accepting of fat bodies, of all body shapes and sizes no matter what, and to actively acknowledge that being fat is ok and someone fat is just as deserving of respect as a conventionally sized person, not to deny that being fat is even real so you can hoodwink people into thinking you're thin.

Reactions: 35
Why doesn’t she just get those over the door fans installed? She can have them in every room if she wants — they’re cheaper than that air con yewnit she bought but has never stopped complaining about.
Not her aesthetic.

I think they actually were originally in the flat from the last owners! Classic Gabs got them ripped them out and donated them to landfill. We must remember that she added 10k of value to her flat by making these sound decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, Beyoncé’s career is over because Gabby isn’t a fan. However will she cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear she mentions not liking Beyoncé at every opportunity she gets 😭 such a weird bee to have in your bonnet

AD8DF027-4F9F-4FAF-BF1C-3DD9F237F3CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Well she definitely made all those assumptions up herself, as always. Just an excuse to talk about how much she hates everything.

Reactions: 22
Not her saying that she has a sensitive smell 😭
Bestie, you were hoarding FOUR bags of cat litter 😭😭 (and you've said that you never open the windows, which is simply ✨disgusting✨)

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Honestly after a busy week at work (in this heat may I add 😂), I’d love to be sitting in a garden with a cold glass of wine and a dog next to me. Sounds idyllic.
All things Gobz has complained about in the past 24 hours but guess I’m I’m just not sew unique, sew different. 🙃

Honestly after a busy week at work (in this heat may I add 😂), I’d love to be sitting in a garden with a cold glass of wine and a dog next to me. Sounds idyllic.
All things Gobz has complained about in the past 24 hours but guess I’m I’m just not sew unique, sew different. 🙃
Also, throw in a salad for dinner with plenty of avocado.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gaboon dear, you drank baileys with coffee
And it's valid to hate alcohol for whatever reason, but our ✨ bestie ✨ here (tiktok term) hates it because she doesn'thave anyone to drink with.

You are sew newt fit to be a parent... and you are sew newt a teen anymore sew stewp complaining like one.

And everytime she mentions Beyoncee, this comes to mind:
(btw the 16y/o girl you bullied that time, is finishing uni and having a blast with her life)

1655478929431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.