Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole outfit is tragic. I would never think she’s 28 if I saw her in the street and if I didn’t know who she was.

Reactions: 19
Spotted gobs in the wild again today! She’s wearing the most ginormous pair of trousers. I did take another photo but last time some people kicked off so not sure if I should post it lol

duck the haters - the trousers need to be discussed
Her hair looks sew brown

Reactions: 5
If you only look at the trousers, you can’t even tell what direction she is walking in 😂

her very own optical ewllushion

AE75FD85-0B48-4C56-8EA8-1975E9DC397D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 111
All Gabby's designer bags are like..professional smart looking bags, and seeing as she dresses like a bag lady it really doesn't work for her.

Reactions: 22
She definitely uses a filter to make her hair fluorescent orange, because it’s no where near as bright in that photo. And ooof, no shade just an obversation because I’ve piled on a bit in the last year too, she has put on a lot of weight. Which, fair play, she has admitted to, although she never actually shows it. She just posts her head and shoulders, we haven’t had a full shot outfit post, even a photoshopped one in a very long time.

You can’t out walk an appalling diet of pizza and bread and butter.

Reactions: 26
Why is her hairdresser so tit at cutting hair? Why does she always have two long dangly bits at the front that look stupid as duck and like a two year old had been let loose with a pair of scissors.
Also those trousers could double up as a parachute if she ever falls down some steps again 🤪

Reactions: 33
Why is her hairdresser so tit at cutting hair? Why does she always have two long dangly bits at the front that look stupid as duck and like a two year old had been let loose with a pair of scissors.
Also those trousers could double up as a parachute if she ever falls down some steps again 🤪
Literally, it's such a bad advert for them as it looks limp, orange and as you say, like it's been hacked unevenly by somebody with no skill.

Reactions: 10
New poster but why does she have such a massive gap in her parting?
Screenshot_20220616-135702~2.png

Also, found this on her hair dresser's page... Her hair was really really bad before!! "Grown out balayage" 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg it’s not even cut straight in that hairdressers video. What is that even supposed to be?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
‘Grown out balayage’ u wot? The whole point of a balayage is that it looks nice as it grows out! It’s meant to be nicely low maintenance. Idk what the heck that was but balayage it was not 🥴 looks like Gabby had stuck some bleach on it herself tbh

Reactions: 41
This looks nothing like the colour in her Instagram stories, why does she filter it to make it look so much worse than it is?!
I think the colour looks quite nice here! I don't understand why she makes it so bright in her photos.

Reactions: 16
ITS NOT GINGER THOUGH GABBY STOP SAYING YOU ARE GINGER- natural gingers everywhere

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.