Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobby “I hate being the centre of attention, I hate receiving gifts and people watching me in case I don’t like it”…. Also Gobby- does nearly a month of tiktoks two years in a row in December of her opening overly extravagant advent calendar gifts from Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
What on earth makes her think this year a surprise party will be thrown for her 😖. I even think her family couldn't think of anything worse, she's so miserable. My niece was born on my birthday, I look forward to it every year, although I don't particularly want to go into my 30's she is only 5 so I can enjoy it through seeing her happy. Imagine constantly tweeting about how you hate your birthday, if you didn't mention it a million and one times not one person on the Internet would know!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, Gabby is now 28. Absolutely nothing has changed since her lockdown birthday, she’s still an absolute misery, but it also must suck knowing she has no one to actually care about her on her birthday except Jane, but she’s brought it all on herself so my sympathy is limited.

Reactions: 27
Won't have to organise portaloos if somebody is happy to bring boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Someone bring a cricket set in case her boyfriend is called for an emergency game

And a box in case George’s friends turn up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got covid, do you think she would mind me coming?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank duck I don’t share my bday with Gobs (mine is tomorrow) could just see her sucking the life out of anyone who’s also the 1st of June. Feel bad for Jason Donovan 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank duck I don’t share my bday with Gobs (mine is tomorrow) could just see her sucking the life out of anyone who’s also the 1st of June. Feel bad for Jason Donovan 😭
Somehow I don't think Jase will be crying into his butter tub and wondering when his surprise party will start today.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll bring the emergency buns! Then I’ll give her a back rub and she can write the day off x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine is tomorrow too! I'm glad every year it's not the 1st 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.