Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks....really rough. Worse than the receeding hairline, skin the colour of her hair, overplucked eyebrows and bloated face is her lips...they look awful.

Imagine how much better she would look if she had her filler dissolved and, I dunno, drank some water and ate a carrot???

View attachment 1305386
She's really feeling herself herself here but all I see is a clammy red face and greasy orange hair. What on earth is going on with her hair on the left hand side - looks like a whole chunk got lopped off with hedge trimmers.

Reactions: 24
She's really feeling herself herself here but all I see is a clammy red face and greasy orange hair. What on earth is going on with her hair on the left hand side - looks like a whole chunk got lopped off with hedge trimmers.
I think the shorter bit might be the bottom of a ponytail from like the half up style? But I have no idea!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but for someone who moans about people knowing about her private life and said she doesn’t like talking about her health, why the hell is she sharing that she got her period??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Phew, we can rest easy now.
Was about to announce to you all that my cycle is now in sync with Gabby's before realising I'm just as bad as her because that would mean assuming anyone would give an iota of a tit about a stranger's menstrual cycle...as you were guys

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Everyone grab your butter dip, ham, six day cooked bolognese and Starbucks coffee. Period party for Gobs
Don't forget your trail mix, guys!

PS, Now somebody can go to court as Gabby's period and show up late.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Am I completely making this up or did she say fairly recently that she was under investigation for PCOS? Was that the internal scan? Can't even keep up these days.

Reactions: 5
Am I completely making this up or did she say fairly recently that she was under investigation for PCOS? Was that the internal scan? Can't even keep up these days.
I think she did say this, but I'm not sure she gave a reason for the scan? When my ovaries were scanned, I don't think it was internal.

Reactions: 3
When I had appendicitis they gave me an internal scan to check my ovaries (as at first they thought it was an ectopic pregnancy)

But she said she had such an aggressive scan that it made her bleed? Can’t really imagine how (or why) that would happen

Reactions: 3
My personal experience with PCOS diagnosis back in 2016 (via NHS) was discussion of symptoms, blood tests, external scan and internal scan in that order. No idea if this is always how it’s done or if it just varies on the doctors you happen to see and what they decide to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure we’ll know about it as soon as any of the above happens with Gab 🙄

I cannot get over her having a tub of butter on. the. nightstand. 🤢🥴

Reactions: 6
Only 14k views after more than 24 hours for her last video despite a clickbaity title. I hope Jane has something to fall back on.

Reactions: 13
What was this aggressive scan that made her bleed even about? Was it just a regularly scheduled smear test because she's turning 28 soon, the first one in England is usually when you turn 25 and then the next one is 3 years later?

Reactions: 1
What was this aggressive scan that made her bleed even about? Was it just a regularly scheduled smear test because she's turning 28 soon, the first one in England is usually when you turn 25 and then the next one is 3 years later?
If she has endo, maybe just a check-up.

My personal experience with PCOS diagnosis back in 2016 (via NHS) was discussion of symptoms, blood tests, external scan and internal scan in that order. No idea if this is always how it’s done or if it just varies on the doctors you happen to see and what they decide to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure we’ll know about it as soon as any of the above happens with Gab 🙄

I cannot get over her having a tub of butter on. the. nightstand. 🤢🥴
I also had this exact pattern, although external and internal scan were on the same day. Internal scan was a probe with so much lubricant I genuinely felt nothing. I would be absolutely shocked if that had made her bleed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.