Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog: moans about the heat, twice. Even though it’s only 16 degrees.
Buys a new Apple Watch, a storage box and some farrow and ball paint. Predictable. Lots of footage of outside to prove she leaves the flat.

Day 2: Feeling uninspired with jewniper mewn so decides to plagiarise a skillshare course she took. Hair is greasy as duck. Still doing the walking competition with her ‘friend’.
876 people have followed her walking playlist, I’m actually amazed. Montage of her drawing a miserable looking cat on her iPad. More tulips ffs.
Day 3: mentions her period, uses at an excuse to not walk as much as she has been. Takes Nelly to the vet in his pull along cat carrier, shows footage of Nelly barely able to walk up the stairs because he’s so fat.
A week later, new glasses! They’re very similar to her old ones, I hate them. Talks about her period being 19 days late, her traumatic internal scan, her pmt making her not wanting to appear on camera. PO Box haul: Ariana Grande perfume, Nars foundation, l’Occitane hand cream, glossy box Easter gift, yawn.
Hates her birthday and being the centre of attention. Hates opening presents in case she hates it and has to pretend to like it. She’s got her ‘birthday depression’ going on.
Jane is coming down and want to go to London because she wants to see the jubilee decorations, but Gabbie doesn’t want to go to London because she’s terrified of getting long covid, and has already had a lot of health issues to contend with. Even though she went to London a few months ago and said she loved it and can’t wait to go back.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Watching her video and I have a question regarding the period situ as I can only speak for myself. I get cravings or tired around my period as well. But not for 3 weeks before it starts… like I have never started having ‘period symptoms’ and then been late by 19 days? I don’t know if I am being an idiot or if that is really common?

Reactions: 14
Watching her video and I have a question regarding the period situ as I can only speak for myself. I get cravings or tired around my period as well. But not for 3 weeks before it starts… like I have never started having ‘period symptoms’ and then been late by 19 days? I don’t know if I am being an idiot or if that is really common?
I had this for a few cycles after my covid booster and honesty it was awful - it was exactly as if I was stuck at the day before my period (absolutely peak PMS - cravings, bloating, very painful breasts, mood swings) for days and days. Back to normal now, thank goodness. Not suggesting for one minute that Gabs is telling the truth, as we all know how often that happens 😅

Reactions: 8
In the vlog she also says that she hasn't seen Jane in a couple of months. Surely an absolute lie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is there a literal bucket of mugs outside the bathroom door after Nelly goes up the stairs?? Doesn’t she ever watch her vlogs back and realise how weird the random tit all over her flat looks? Also, I now want Fabulous Hannah to stock rolling pet travel cases with her designs on them just cos Gabby mentioned it.. go, go, go!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had this for a few cycles after my covid booster and honesty it was awful - it was exactly as if I was stuck at the day before my period (absolutely peak PMS - cravings, bloating, very painful breasts, mood swings) for days and days. Back to normal now, thank goodness. Not suggesting for one minute that Gabs is telling the truth, as we all know how often that happens 😅
God that sounds horrendous! Glad everything is back to normal now. I don’t want to invalidate her in that sense as it may well be happening I just hadn’t heard anything like it before. The symptoms deffo but I just assumed it kind of came hand in hand and you wouldn’t then go weeks with no period haha! Thank you :)

Reactions: 5
It can happen if you have irregular periods / hormonal issues, but most people just don't give in to their cravings every single day during that time because they know it's not healthy

Reactions: 12
227970BE-6DE1-41F2-988E-68E6FD788596.png

Had a lovely time a few months ago trotting about London but now that Jane wants to go she's suddenly too terrified of covid to risk it?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm sorry if this has been posted already. I'm not caught up on the thread yet but I just watched her latest vlog and I cannot get over how much weight she has put on? Like, I know she has slowly and continually been putting weight on over the years, but it really looks like she has had a sudden noticeable gain. Her face looks bigger, her forearms and fingers look so much bigger than previous times 😯 I was just shocked watching the vlog.

And I am not saying this to body shame her. I am currently in the process of losing weight myself, so I get just how hard it is. I am just commenting on the trajectory she seems to be going on.

Reactions: 30
What’s going on with her top lip and the area above her lip? In the bit when she’s talking about how she’s just got home and how hot it is etc the area above her top lip looks all swollen and misshapen. Like, not just lip filler stuff. I couldn’t stop staring at it.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a Debby downer! All that vlog is is complaint after complaint.

She’s too hot, it says its 16C but it must be at least 25C
Her glasses only look nice with her hair down (spoiler they don’t)
No energy because PMS
Stressed because fire alarm went off mid pose while shooting spon content
She’s the only person who knows how to deal with the fire alarm in her block?
19 days late for her period (mentions procedure)
Really bad period symptoms for two weeks
She hates her birthday
She hates being centre of attention
She doesn’t like opening presents
She doesn’t like being fake when she doesn’t like something
She doesn’t like the pressure of her birthday or Christmas Day
She can’t stand one day of celebrating her birthday
She doesn’t want to go to London because she’s scared about Covid

Also Gobs, I carry my cat all the way to the vets on foot because he’s a healthy weight. I’m a 5ft human, he’s a cat. Put. Nelly. On. A. Diet.

Reactions: 31
Buys a new Apple Watch, a storage box and some farrow and ball paint. Predictable. Lots of footage of outside to prove she leaves the flat.

Day 2: Feeling uninspired with jewniper mewn so decides to plagiarise a skillshare course she took. Hair is greasy as duck. Still doing the walking competition with her ‘friend’.
876 people have followed her walking playlist, I’m actually amazed. Montage of her drawing a miserable looking cat on her iPad. More tulips ffs.
Day 3: mentions her period, uses at an excuse to not walk as much as she has been. Takes Nelly to the vet in his pull along cat carrier, shows footage of Nelly barely able to walk up the stairs because he’s so fat.
A week later, new glasses! They’re very similar to her old ones, I hate them. Talks about her period being 19 days late, her traumatic internal scan, her pmt making her not wanting to appear on camera. PO Box haul: Ariana Grande perfume, Nars foundation, l’Occitane hand cream, glossy box Easter gift, yawn.
Hates her birthday and being the centre of attention. Hates opening presents in case she hates it and has to pretend to like it. She’s got her ‘birthday depression’ going on.
Jane is coming down and want to go to London because she wants to see the jubilee decorations, but Gabbie doesn’t want to go to London because she’s terrified of getting long covid, and has already had a lot of health issues to contend with. Even though she went to London a few months ago and said she loved it and can’t wait to go back.
Thank you for taking one for the team...must have been dreadful !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When my period was late by 3 weeks because of the second vaccine, the most I experienced was some cramping. There was one day the cramping was so severe I was sure I had started, and it was when I should have been due. It didn't but the 2 remaining weeks were pretty normal.

No noticeable symptoms, definitely no cravings and I turn into a junk food monster when I'm due on so I'd have realised if I was craving McDonald's for 3 weeks. I wouldn't have eaten junk for 3 weeks though because it's not hard to ignore. It's just a slight desire, not like your body or mind goes into a major breakdown.

It's one of the coldest and mildest summers we've had in years. Or does the mere sight of the sun make her feel hot because WHAT IS THERE TO MOAN ABOUT?

You'd think she'd give it a rest and be happy that it's not that hot.

Us hot weather lovers are suffering and she's STILL bitching about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if at any point in her entire life she will ever wake up and realise she is responsible for the majority of her problems. Literally just changing her diet and lifestyle would resolve a great deal of them.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry if this has been posted already. I'm not caught up on the thread yet but I just watched her latest vlog and I cannot get over how much weight she has put on? Like, I know she has slowly and continually been putting weight on over the years, but it really looks like she has had a sudden noticeable gain. Her face looks bigger, her forearms and fingers look so much bigger than previous times 😯 I was just shocked watching the vlog.

And I am not saying this to body shame her. I am currently in the process of losing weight myself, so I get just how hard it is. I am just commenting on the trajectory she seems to be going on.
I thought she doesn’t actually look very well! I am pale and overweight so I get it but I just feel like she’s looking poorly and almost slightly swollen? It may be some medication or the high salt diet I’m not sure (I don’t know enough about the procedures she’s had done to know if they would effect her long term) but in this particular video I just though gosh, you don’t look healthy at all!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.