Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she hates attention on her birthday etc. etc. and then proceeds to talk about it non-stop in the days leading up to it...

"Did you know it's my birthday tomorrow? Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm crying because it's my birthday...TOMORROW. My birthday, yeah it's tomorrow."

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She has no self-awareness and it is both shocking and incredibly sad. She’s going to be what 28 this year?!

Reactions: 24
If she really disliked birthdays, it wouldn't upset her.

I know people who don't celebrate. There's no pity party, it's just a regular day. They might do something nice but it won't be birthday centred. Just a nice day.

She's upset because she does want to celebrate her birthday but realises life is tit.

Reactions: 40
I feel like claiming you hate being the centre of attention makes no sense when you choose to literally film yourself talking mostly about yourself and your life for a living? Her whole job revolves around herself. Big week in Gobsland though, first a potential phantom pregnancy with a phantom potential father, now a potential phantom birthday surprise with phantom friends. Reality: Jane will make her some buns and they might go for a cheeky visit to IKEA.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she hated her birthday that much she wouldnt even mention it to instagram.. she wants the attention and the messages and birthday po box packages.

Shes a twit with a cat who never leaves her flattttttttt 🎶

Reactions: 32
i don't think she has to worry about someone throwing her a surprise party when she had to write her own birthday cards last year 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The best thing she could do now is go with Jane to do some Jubilee flagshagging tit to a) get out and have fun with somebody who loves her, b) prove she does leave the house and c) make some content that isn't painting or going to Starbucks.

Reactions: 15
Claims she hates attention on her birthday etc. etc. and then proceeds to talk about it non-stop in the days leading up to it...

"Did you know it's my birthday tomorrow? Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm crying because it's my birthday...TOMORROW. My birthday, yeah it's tomorrow."
She reminds me of the kids I teach. “Miss, Miss!! guess what? It’s my birthday in 32 days” etc etc. Can you imagine how annoying she would’ve been as a child

Reactions: 20
She reminds me of the kids I teach. “Miss, Miss!! guess what? It’s my birthday in 32 days” etc etc. Can you imagine how annoying she would’ve been as a child
I was just going to say this. She’s so self indulgent and childish. When I was 28 I had a baby, a toddler and a job. I didn’t have time to give my birthday a second thought. She’s so obsessed with herself, it’s gross.

Reactions: 14
I just think her birthday wouldn't matter nearly so much is she had something, anything besides herself in her life.

Reactions: 26
I think she’s reverse psychologied herself. She actually loves her birthday, and the attention, but has zero friends so gets no attention. So now has convinced herself birthdays suck and she hates them - while simultaneously reminding everyone it’s her birthday so she gets at least some attention

Reactions: 62
I feel like she in her head wants the whole scenario Zoe and her friends/family end up playing out for one another and that’s her dream. Yet she doesn’t have the friendships to even ever have a chance of that happening. I kinda feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 15
She’s fooling no one. She’d love nothing more than a week of celebrations with a boyfriend and a ton of friends doting on her, throwing her parties and buying her gifts. But because she hasn’t got it, she pretends it’s a choice and that she just hates it all. She’s trying to protect herself from the pain let’s be real. She could be so relatable if she just owned her struggles.

Reactions: 64
She’s fooling no one. She’d love nothing more than a week of celebrations with a boyfriend and a ton of friends doting on her, throwing her parties and buying her gifts. But because she hasn’t got it, she pretends it’s a choice and that she just hates it all. She’s trying to protect herself from the pain let’s be real. She could be so relatable if she just owned her struggles.
I love this.....every single word is perfection!

Reactions: 3
That whole I hate gifts and dunno how to feel is almost word for word what Alfie Deyes used to say about opening presents online.. kinda funny considering he’s the king of buying pointless crap.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.